C H A P T E R 0 1 :

Mommy & Daddy Love!

: : C H A P T E R  O N E : :

----------------------------------------------------------

(edited)

Myeonji's grandfather has his life tanned, and she knows it coming. She married Oh Sehun just for her grandfather's sake, and she thought that's the only demand she will ever fulfill to make his last days happy but no, that's what she only thinks.

 

"Before I die, I want to know if Myeonji is pregnant" her grandfather says with a smile. "But..." Myeonji looks for words to say but can't because of her grandfather's sudden outburst. "You have to, that would be my last wish" he says back, hoping that the younger one will understand.

 

And Sehun doesn't know what to react anymore. First, it was the arranged marriage and now, the pregnancy of the girl beside him.

 

"Please?" loving a person too much in a case that you need to sacrifice your own precious thing.. that would be too hard. "Abeoji, I know that what you're wishing for is too easy because we're a married couple but... we can't just yet" Myeonji answers but nothing can make her grandfather's mind.. change.

 

Going back to Apgujeong, Sehun and Myeonji can't look at each other. But Myeonji tries to break the awkward silence and make some conversation, "Can we just adopt a child?" that would be the best idea, yet. "Adopt? When?" Sehun replies back. "That would be the only choice, we will tell abeoji that I can't bear a child because I'm infertile" she says, hoping that he would agree to what she suggested.

 

At the adoption center, Myeonji and Sehun are both looking at the kids who are enjoying running and playing with each other. They were full of joy even though their real parents. "How I wish that they were not left by their parents" Myeonji says and Sehun nods his head. "Me too," he replies. He only saves his words inside his mouth, he doesn't like to talk.

 

"Look at the little guy over there," Myeonji points at a 3 year old kid that looks like Sehun's sunbae, Byun Baekhyun. He's Myeonji's long-time crush and that feeling didn't left her up until now. "He looks like Baekhyun-oppa" Myeonji says with a giggle. "I would like to have a mini Baekhyun-oppa inside our apartment" Myeonji adds "But he looks like an anti-social" Sehun says. That's true, that 3 year old little guy is playing by himself, not trying to mingle with others.

 

"Mr and Mrs Oh," the social worker calls for them. Myeonji and Sehun looked at her and follows her inside her office.

 

"Your standards are perfect for adopting a child," the social worker says. Myeonji and Sehun looks up at her, smiling. "But your age doesn't fit for the required age for adopting, I'm so sorry" their smiles fell, knowing that they can't adopt a child... yet.

 

 

Sehun left the room without even uttering a word. With a disappointed face, he sighed heavily and roams around. As he walked, a little boy pulls the hem of his shirt, which made him stop. “Hmm?” Sehun looked at him the little boy looked up with his cute doe eyes.

“What can I help you?” Sehun ask, kneeling on his level. The little boy points outside and Sehun looked at the direction. “I can’t take you outside, little boy” Sehun says, looking back at him the little boy pouts. Sehun cannot resist it that is why he carried him to the social worker’s office.

There they see Myeonji crying in front of the social worker. Sehun approaches her with the little boy. He taps her shoulders; she stands up and faces him. The little boy moves forward and wipes her tears. The social worker got shocked with the little boy’s sudden movement. “I never saw Luhan close to stranger,” the social worker says. “So his name is Luhan?” Myeonji asks wiping her tears. “He’s been alone, he doesn’t like the others to go near him,” the social worker adds.

“Luhan,” the social worker calls his name gently. Luhan looks at her, hs hair bounces. “Do you want them to be your parents?” she asked. He looks at her and to Sehun and Myeonji.

 

Luhan nods his head and stretches his arms to Myeonji and she glady hugs him back.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong co author lovemaknaes12798 here~

 

credits to owners :)