Uninvited

STUCK WITH THE VILLAIN

 

Later that day, when I got home and was about to wash that jerk’s blazer, I saw a car going inside our garage. It was my dad’s.

I didn’t know my dad was going to come visit me. You see, I live alone in an apartment near my school. My dad works abroad, and my mom died last year.

I timidly walked up to my apartment and saw my dad getting out of the car. But he’s not alone. I saw Park Eun Ah with him. Oh wait. Did I tell you that after my dad left me and my mom to work for abroad, he remarried? I didn’t even know that was possible. But apparently, his second marriage got me a step-sister. Yey.

“hey dad, what are you doing here?” I blurted out while giving Eun Ah the best evil eye that I could muster.

“Well, we’re here to surprise you.” My dad hugged me and smiled at me. “Eun Ah is here to give you company for the rest of the senior year. She’s going to your school also so you two can bond! Isn’t that great?”

Either my dad is blind because he can’t see that I’m not one bit happy about the sudden situation, and neither is Eun Ah. We’re not really that close. She’s like this spoiled brat I’m-too-great-for-you girl that lives in the city. And I can see that being stuck with me here in this small apartment doesn’t thrill her too. Same feeling here, biatch!

“That’s ridiculous. You can’t do that dad! I can live by myself. In case you haven’t notice, I’ve been living with myself for a whole year now.” I said.

“well, it’s final. Just help us carry Eun Ah’s luggage. She can stay in the other room.” My dad said.

“that’s my mom’s room!” I said although I already cleaned my mother’s things there and put it on the basement.

“Don’t waste your breath. Our dad’s determined. I already tried to change his mind.” Eun Ah said, a trace of boredom on her voice.

He’s not even your dad!

“what’s that?” Eun Ah asked me. She’s looking at Youngmin’s blazer.

“Nothing.” I stomped past her and locked myself in my bedroom.

Let the outsiders decide when they will leave. I cannot believe I would be spending the rest of my senior year with Eun Ah. It’s not that she’s a bad person (I really don’t know, I haven’t really hang out with her) but I got the impression that she is like this person whose sole purpose in this world is to be beautiful. (I know, I’m being judge mental) but I have my basis.

Because: 1. She has this long, flowy straight out of the shampoo commercial hair (yes, she’s that perfect); 2. She has the fair flawless skin; 3. She has a body of a model except she got s.

I don’t think I can stand beside her. I would totally be the ugly step sister next to Cinderella, come to think of it, I am her stepsister. Hah. I could be evil! 

Well, evil is in my nature, I grinned as I remembered Youngmin’s blazer. I got up and suddenly felt I’m hungry.

“hey, Na Young, dad is gonna treat us to this very nice restaurant for dinner. But there’s a dress code there. You need to change.” Eun Ah said to me when I got out of my room.

“I’m fine. I can cook ramen here. You two just go.” I said

“Na Young, if we’re gonna live together for the school year; I really hope that we can be friends. Or if not, let’s be civil.” Eun Ah said.

Live together? There’s something wrong with that, I thought.

“Okay, what’s the dress code?” I asked

“Formal dress. It’s a fancy restaurant, you know.” Eun Ah said.

Let me say this, I don’t go to dance in our school so there’s no way I have a formal dress.

“Shoot! I don’t have one. Does that mean I am excused?”

“Here, you can borrow mine. This one doesn’t fit me anymore. I don’t know what my mother was thinking when she bought this.” Eun Ah offered.

So now I’m being given the hand-me-downs. Nice.

 

author's note:

Uninvited by Alanis Morissette

shoot! in the next chapter, the Jo Twins will appear. i am just trying to give a background about my heroine. :)