Shopping and bonding time

My problem is LOVE

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG!!!!!!

 

“IM AWAKE!” I shouted without any reason, GOSH I hate that alarm clock it scares the crap out of me. Teukie-pa then entered the room worried.

 

“ARE YOU OK?!” he asked nervous, kekeke, I think I scared him.

 

“Yeah, its just that I got surprised by the alarm clock, did I woke you up?” poor Teukie oppa I should let him rest.

 

“No I woke up a while ago, are you hungry my little princess?” he asked, aish he doesn’t let go the little princess name yet.

 

“Ok, at least will eat together, right?”

 

“Of course, why?” he asked

 

“Beacause you have a lot of stuff to do and we havent spent time together” I said putting my shoes.

 

“Mianhe Nikki its just that have been REALLY busy I promise ill spend time with you soon”

 

“Ok, now lets go downstairs im starving” we went downstairs and saw Siwon, Ryeowook who started to make breakfast, Donghae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun awake around the house, mostly waiting for the breakfast at the table.

 

“Good morning, Nicole-sshi~” said all in chorus.

 

“Good morning oppas, how did you sleep?”

 

“Shouldn’t we asked that question?” said Siwon.

 

“Yeah, but is polite to ask about it”

 

“Awww, my little princess haves matters” said Leeteuk hugging you from behind.

 

“Nicole-sshi mind helping me with breakfast?” asked Ryeowook

 

“Nicole you should get prepared, because then you wont have a lot of time” said Donghae

 

“Sorry Wookie oppa, but I should get prepared” I said

 

“Ok, so ill make you both the first pancakes so you can go fast”

 

“Why do you have to go prepare yourself and where are you going with Donghae?” said Leeteuk with a priceless face of worriedness.

 

“He’s taking me to the mall, why?”

 

“Why didn’t you asked me, im your brother” AISHH here it comes.

 

“You should be depending on me not on my dongsaengs”

 

“Yah oppa!, he offered to take me so don’t lecture me, besides your to busy with shows, practice and with a GIRL *you started to poke his shoulder* what are you going to do with a girl at night, huh?” yeah now his blushing, I love it went I get to give him lectures makes me feel all grown up.

 

“I…I-I…Its not what you think, I-Its just a dance its not even a y one” he stuttered

 

“At night?” he then blushed even more.

 

“WOW!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN TEUKKIE HYUNG STUTTERED BEFORE!” said Sungmin.

 

“Well we’re both very busy and it’s the only time we have”

 

“Aish, ok oppa you’re all red *chuckles* I was just teasing you”

 

 “Nikki, since when you become so evil and erted, America has change you *starts fake crying and hugs you* my baby has change”

 

“OPPA! Your embarrassing me, now ill go change”

 

“Oh! Nicole-sshi would you mind if you disguised. Its just that fan can go really crazy” said Donghae.

 

“Ok”

 

AT THE MALL

 

“Uhmm….Donghae oppa, can I ask you a favor?”

 

“Sure what is it?”

 

“Can you help me pick clothes, i… well at it” if my closet full of hip hop clothes doesn’t tell it well I don’t know what.

 

“Sure”

 

AFTER 2 HOURS AND HALF SHOPPING YOU GOT A LOT OF CLOTHES AND YOU EVEN WEARED ONE http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3066/2570375949_7d1c8f3c44_o.jpg something kindda like this

 

In the car

 

“Nicole-sshi how come you look not even a bit like Leeteuk or his mom, maybe its your father right?”

 

I gulped that sudden question make felt nervous its not that im ashamed but the thing is that I don’t even know whats with my life now *sigh*

 

“You don’t have to answer” he said

 

“No its just that we are not really brothers I raised with his family, we’re cousin well that’s what my aunt says”

 

“Oh, well I knew because your to pretty to be Leeteuk’s sister” he said and you blushed.

 

“Its nice to have a girl around, I always wanted a little sister” he added, he’s already considerating me his little sister, awww.

 

“Thank you oppa I guess I have another good big brother” I said and smiled at him and he respond me a smile back.

 

“Well, we’re in SMent now, good luck with the contract” he said and waved me goodbye.

 

“Good luck in practice, Ill try to come by, araso?” you said and hugged him, he just stood there in shock. AISH I did it again no Miss Hugger in korea Nicole.

 

“Mianhe donghae oppa im a hugger” I said as I bowed and then left cause I had to go.

 


TEASER

 

NICOLE RUNS INTO A AMERICAN FRIEND WHO IS AN KPOP CELEBRITY.

 

Mianhe, for my late updating Test week this week so im going to be very busy.