Audition?

My problem is LOVE

"So you dance too?" asked Donghae.

 

"Yeah, it's actually my second option if i fail in the music career" well yeah i love dancing, but i love singing i auditioned to SMent so i could have a chance at dancing.

 

"Your just like Teukie hyung, do all of your family dance?" asked  Donghae

 

"Well i dunno i just know that Teukie and me used to practice our dances together when we were kids" i said, we really had good times except the part we used to fight a lot.

 

"And you guys go to the SAA too right?" maybe i wont be alone at the academy.

 

"Just Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Donghae so you wont be alone" said Yesung.

 

"Kyuhyun and me are in the Music Department so you better prepare yourself for the audition" said Ryeowook.

 

"Audition?" what are they're talking about damnit please tell me that Wookie is just kidding because i just have 2 DAYS!!.

 

"You have to sing a song and the profesor will decide in which group he'll put you on, im in group A *evil smile*" said Kyuhyun, ooh well that will be easy except the part that i dont kow any korean song that it's good for the audition, ill have to ask teukie-pa then.

 

"Yeah in the dancing class you have to do the same thing except you have to create a choreography or just do one, but they give you extra point for creating one" said Donghae, GREAT now i have to practice a song a create a dance in 2 FREAKING DAYS  *sigh* Nicole relax.

 

"You should practice, like a lot."said Donghae.

 

"Your not making me feel better, i have so much to do, the contract, the inscription and the to FREAKING audition i didnt knew about and...oh by the way do any of you know if Teukie-ppa have any schedules tomorrow?" hope not i have to go shopping too and i need a ride and... well i not very good at shopping dresses.

 

"Sorry, but he has to go to _______show at the morning, then he has to practice for the and at night he has to practice some 'special' dance with Hyoyeon from SNSD" said Yesung, aish Teukie-pa is so busy i need someone for the mall!!

 

"Why you had plans with him" said Ryeowook, i wish but he's so busy.

 

"I was planning to have plans with him, but i guess i have to go to the mall all by myself*sigh*" i HATE going to malls and especially alone. (Forever alone http://www.larepublica.pe/files/forever%20alone.jpg lol)

 

"I dont have any shedules until 10am we could go in the morning, if you want to?" asked Donghae i looked at him and couldnt help but to jump and start clapping like this plastic girls that just got there car,

http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm360/elletrollet/K-Pop/Gifs/th_TVXQ-Mickyclapping.gif

 

yeah pretty much like that

 

"Thank you Donghae oppa" i said and kept clumping (clappping+jumping= clumping)

 

"Wake up early like at 6am so we could go at 7, araso?" he said

 

"Araso" i bowed and left  to my room.

 

Tomorrow SHOPPING DRESSES DAY im suprised that im so excited i think im becoming a girl *laugh out loud*

 


HIII!! sorry for the late update next week is test week and i have to study A LOT. Promise that ill try to update as soon as possible (probably tomorrow since is my day off (my mom doesnt presure me at Fridays :D)) soo lets see what happends at trhe next chap. xD