Reunion

My problem is LOVE

 

I went to a desk that said 'Information'.

 

"Hi, how may i help you?" asked the lady behind the desk.

 

"Im Park Ni Hyo and i have a meeting with Mr. Lee Soo Man."

 

"Sure, he's at the end of the hallway" she said, i nodded and bowed.

 

I went to the end of the hallway and saw a big office with 'Lee Soo Man' writed on the door, i knocked and heard a "come in" of a man voice. I opened the door and saw the man i already saw back on USA, he recognized me and greeted me.

 

"Nicole, how was your trip?" he came closer and hugged me, WTF he hugged me? i thought koreans didnt like skinship.

 

"Im trying to get Americanized and i know that american are huggers" he said as he laughed to a memory. I blushed, because i knew what memory he was thinking of.

 

Flasback

 

"You have an amazing voice, i usually would put you on the call back list, but someone might take you while i call you *we both laughed as i blushed* i will like to sign a contract with you” said Lee Soo Man.

 

“Really?!” I said and put my hands together.

 

“Yes, when can you go to korea, I need you as soon as possible”

 “…tomorrow”

 

“Well, that’s it, youll sign the contract when you get there and go to trainee at SAA see you again… in two days?”

 

“Neh, thank you very much sir I wont let you down!” I said and ran to hug him.

 

He cleared his throat and I let go of him, then I remembered than skin ship is not comun on Korea.

 

“Mianhe sir!” I said and bowed.

 

“Its ok, you are american I have been through this before” he said as he laughed you just laughed awkwardly as an agreement.

 

End of flashback

 

You both talk about the contract, he present you your manager Hee Young and signed the contract.

 

‘Finally, its already done this is my contract’ I thought to myself and hugged it, Mr. Soo Man leed me to the exit of the office and outside I saw Leeteuk.

 

“OPPA!” I ran to him, hugged him and start jumping while showing my contract.

 

“Your Leeteuk’s fan?” askes Mr. Soo Man.

 

“I thought you didn’t knew about kpop” he added.

 

“Yeah, I don’t know, im his sister” he then had wide eyes.

 

“Bwoh?! Really, how come you didn’t knew about kpop when your brother is a big part of it” he said.

 

“Well…*scratches hair* I didn’t told her” Teukie-pa said.

 

“Ah~, well show her all about kpop, you know for the shows” said LSM.

 

“Araso sir”

 

“Ok, Nicole don’t forget about Thursday” he said, I then nodded and bowed.

 

“Araso” I left then with Teukie.

 

“Nikki, do you want see me practice and then go to lunch?” he asked me.

 

“Sure” I said excited, I finally gonna see my big bro practice dance.

 

He took me to a dance room and saw Super Junior oppas, they were practicing a familiar song… how is it call again… Bonamana.

 

They spend about 2 hours dancing, I was even exhausted just watching at them. The choreographer left and leaved Teukie oppa in charge, he’s really strict

 

“Yah! Hyung im dying of hunger over here, I WANT FOOD!” shouted the maknae, poor oppas they all look VERY hungry.

 

“Yeah, we’re very hungry, and we have practice a lot” said Yesung.

 

“We’ll finish in 30 minutes, araso?”Teukie said and they nodded, BING! I had an Idea and stand up.

 

“Teukie oppa im going to leave for about 20 minutes, BRB” you left and went to your car (yeah you got a car, SMent bought it for you) and drive to KFC.

 

“Hi welcome to KFC, what is your order?” asked the lady behind the counter.

 

“I would like 2 oferts of 24 chickens with 14 mashed potatoes, 14 fries. 14 salad and 14 biscuits” I said.

 

“Hmm… it’s that all?” she said, I wanna be the best dongsaeng evah! Soo…

 

“Oh, and 14 ‘i-dunno-a-delicious-dessert-so-you-think-about-It’ “ I said in reply.

 

“Ok, it would be 105,000 won” yeah, I think im too nice, I gave her the money and waited for the food, but I heard something.

 

“NIKKI~!” I heard and turned around, but I was caught by a hug, it sounded like a girl, who would it be?, only two person call me Nikki, that is Leeteuk and…


Hi!!! So yeah im still in my test week and tomorrow i have MATH!! my true enemie, ill try to update tomorrow since its Friday and it would be fast since i already have it in my notebook the next chap kekeke im torturing you ;)

 

So who would it be that pshyco girl that hugged Nicole without a reason, or maybe she has one? :)