"Day 1: My Day With You"

Last Week To Make You Smile : Discontinued

"Good morning, Chanmi-ah~ I'm going over in a while, ne? Make sure to cook your seafood pasta!! I love how you cook them~" I read the message on my phone, I don't know who it was. It only had 'Prince Woo' in the name.. but, Woo might be his family name. I continued cooking some steak. I decided to make the pasta. I knew the recipe cause it was written in my profile when I was still where I was before. After an hour I finished cooking and set everything on the table. I placed the cola in the freezer. I took a warm shower, got dressed in a long-sleeved shirt and some denim shorts. [outfit]


 

"Urin kkeutchingayo heeojin geol aljiman" My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID, 'Prince Woo'. I answered it and tried my best to sound sweet. "Yoboseyo?" "Chanmi-ah!!!~ I'm here. Can you open the gate for me?" He said sounding really happy. "Hmm~ Password?" I . "Hmm~ I love you." He said sweetly. I'm not gonna lie. That line made me smile. "Arraseo. I'll open it." I tried my best to act normal. "Aww, You don't love me back?" His voice changed. It was low and he sounded a bit sad. "Ani. I love you too, my prince." I said before hanging up. I opened the gate and got enveloped in a bear hug. "I missed you!" He said. "I missed you too, prince." I said while Hugging him back. "Did you cook?" He asked with a smile. He was too cute. "Ne. Let's go inside." I said, heading back inside with him. I was still very curious about him. Since, I was just pretending to be his girlfriend, without him knowing. I should find a way to know him more...


"Prince, we should eat now. The food is gonna get cold." I called him out with a smile, peeking through the living room door. I entered the room and s my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his chest. He grinned and put his arms round my neck and pecked my forehead. "Haja, my princess." He pulled away and held my hand and headed to the dining room. We sat facing each other and enjoyed our meal. Occasionaly, feeding one another. "Oh yeah, your friend Woohyun called." He said then placing some more pasta in his mouth. My eyes widened at his statement. "He just arrived from California, He wants to catch up with you." He added with a smile. I nodded. "I'll call him later. Thanks for telling me." We finished up eating. I cleaned up and followed him to the living room. I sat next to him on the couch. But, I wasn't too close to him. He scooted closer to me and I leaned on him shoulder with his arm around my neck, putting me into an embrace. I nuzzled my face on his chest and looked up. He smiled at me. "I'm gonna miss you, Chanmi-ah." He sighed. "Hmm? Waeyo?" I leaned my chin on his chest lightly and waited for an answer." Omo.. Is he leaving me... "I'm gonna be away for a trip. They invited me to a meeting in Japan, about releasing a new clothing line for the summer." He looked down, meeting my eyes. "I'm gonna miss you too." I looked deeply into his eyes and smiled at him. "Oh well, I have to go." He said and sighed. "I Kevin Woo, will always love and be loyal to my one and only princess." He smiled at me and hugged me. Then, He just left..


Well, I should just call Woohyun. I reached for my phone and dialed Woohyun. "Namjaga sarang hal dae.." His phone was ringing. "Yeoboseyo?" He answered. "Anneyong, oppa!" I greeted him. "Chanmi-ah?" "Ne, oppa!" "Chanmi-ah, Anneyong! I'll be there, ne? Jalga!!" He said goodbye and hug up.

After a few minutes of watching tv, someone was knocking on the door. Since I live alone with no maids, I opened the door just see a slightly smiling Woohyun. I smiled at the sight of him smiling. Ever since "my" death he has been gloomy. He hugged me by my waist and smiled. "Chanmi-ah, I missed you!! Did you miss me?" He sounded hyper. "No." I . He pouted. "I'm joking. Of course I missed you!!" I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Chanmi-ah, Don't fool me like that." I nodded. "Oppa. Let's go out. I'm bored." I pouted. "Sure. Where do you want to go?" He looked at me. "Hmm. Let's go swimming." I jumped on the couch. "Eeeeeeek." The door creeked open, with the sounds of footsteps. "Chanmi-aaaaaaaaaaah!!" He screamed.


Anneyong~~ First Day: 50% complete. :D Who could be the guy who screamed. :) Please, look forward to the pool party~ WOOOOO!! First daaaaay!


"Chanmi-aaaaaahhh!!" He screamed.

I looked at the door, "Bwoh? Why are you here? I thought you we're going out somewhere."

He flashed a small smile and said, "I wanted to visit my cousin before I leave."

 

I smiled at the thought, "Aww, well. I'm here~" He came over to hug me and without hesitation, I hugged him back. "How long will you stay there?"

"I'll be there for 3 months. Coach said that at the end of the 2nd month there will be a concert for all the dancers."

"Coach?"

"Ne, Coach Choi."

I nodded, "Arraseo~ Promise me you'll take care of your self and don't forget to call me!"

He smiled and ruffled my hair, "How can I forget to call my favorite cousin."

I chuckled, "Pshhh, cause all of our cousins are boys." He just laughed it off.

"Oppa, we'll be in the water park, okay?"

"With who?" He tilted his head.

I pointed to Woohyun, "With Woohyun oppa!" Woohyun just smiled.

He whispered, "Is Woohyun your boyfriend?"

I shaked my head.

"Well, I'll be going now!" He waved.

I hugged him goodbye and led him to the door.

"I'll miss you, oppa!"

He kissed my forehead, "I'll miss you too, Chanmi-ah." With that, he left.

I went back to Woohyun and plopped down on the couch next to him.

"Who was that?" He asked.

I looked at him and smiled, "My cousin, Wonwoo, He's been a dancer since he was a kid."

He nodded, "So, let's go!!" 

"Let me get my suit!" I ran up and got my bathing suit. "I'm ready! Let's go~"

 


Anneyong!! :D I'm sorry for this short and kind of boring update. :(

I've been busy. :( Anyway~~ JEON.F-ING.WON.TO.THE.WOO.IS.YOUR.HOT.COUSIN. *dies*

SM17ES UNITEEEEE~ <3


I decided to wear my black and pink, polkadot bikini. It has been a while since I went swimming. But, I was still in shape. I was a dancer so I didn't have any problems with being "too fat to wear a bikini"; But I wasn't to skinny. After packing up what I had needed. I went down.

"Oppa, don't you need some clothes too?" I approached him and tugged on his shirt.

"Ani. I can always wait for my clothes to dry up." He nodded and flashed a quick and sweet smile. And grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me out of the house.

"I can't waaaaaait!!" I cooed happilly; skipping behind Woohyun, who was walking cooly.

"You sound excited." He let out a small chuckle and looked at me, still skipping.

"Of course, I'm thrilled. I missed you and I wanted to hang out with you." I said with a smile. Without him knowing that I WAS his 'girlfriend". I tried hiding the fact that I was still in love with him. Yes, It might sound cliché, but I'm still madly in love with him. Seeing his warm smile, his eyes dissappearing when he smiles, His sweet scent, the way he becomes the gentleman around girls. And, that fact that he's not a player who has multiple girlfriends.

"Chanmi-ah!!" He broke my train of thoughts and sai "We're here."

"Was I zoning out?" I asked, slightly embarassed.

"Kind of. But, It's okay!!!" He nodded. "Come on, let's go inside. Before It gets darker." He grabbed my hand and walked to the door; he held it open and I flashed a small smile and went in, pulling him in with me.

"Anneyonghaseyo!" We greeted the person seated behind the desk; payed for our entrance fees and went inside out respective changing rooms.

I quickly changed and examined myself in front of the mirror. Saying, "This is it, Chanmi. The new start of your 7 day life." I took a deep breath and went out.

"OPPPPPPAAAAAAAA!!!!" I called out, I was in the outdoor part of the pool venue. [A/N: I don't know what It's called. huhu. :(( ]

"Ne, I'm here Chanmi-ah!!" He poked my side and smiled.

"Let's swim while we can, ne?" I said and flashed a bright smile.


*AFTER SWIMMING* [A/N: Please note that you've swam from 7-10 in the evening.]

Woohyun looked at me and said, "Let's do this more often, okay?"

I replied with a simple nod with a smile. "Oppa, Go home. It's past 10."

"No, I'll take you home first." He told me.

"But, You'll get cold... Your clothes are a bit wet." I whined.

"It's okay, I promise." He assured me.

"Arraseo~" I cooed. "Come, It'll be colder if we stay here longer."

We walked home. Catched up with each other, so far he hasn't mentioned me. A part of me was glad and the other was dissapointed. After a long walk, we finally arrived at me house. I opened the door.

"Gomawo, oppa. I had fun!!" I thanked him happily. "Wait here, oppa. I'll get something for you." I ran up to get a spare sweater from Kevin's spare stuff kept here. Ran down and gave it to Woohyun.

"Gomawo, But what's this for?" He held it in his hands.

"So you won't get cold on your way home." I smiled.

"I'll wear it, Gomawo!!!" He smiled.

"Good night, oppa!"

"Sweet dreams, Chanmi-ah. Sleep well and Good night!" He smiled and pecked my forehead; then left.

 


Anneyong~ <3 How was it?

Oh, and the past chapter. I have recieved a comment on she/he didn't get it. You can message me and I may explain it to you. :D Don't be shy~~ <3

 

Jalga!! <3 *throws kisses*

Subscribe, Upvote and Comment. ^~^