The Agreement..

Last Week To Make You Smile : Discontinued

 I woke up to this empty room with the moon lighting up some part of the bed. I thought to my self, 'What's going on?' I felt a stinging pain on my head.. I reached up to feel a stich. I heard footstep outside of the room. Slowly the door opened.. A boy entered.. He was still young, he had a cute face.. Maybe an ulzzang? I guess so... But, I spotted a scar on the side of his neck. 'Where am I?' He came closer. "Uhm, Excuse me? Where am I?" I tried asking him. He looked at me and raised a brow.. "You're dead." W-what? I'm dead? I spoke up, completely confused. "What do you mean dead?" He sat down beside me on the bed and made me reach the top of my head making me touch the scar. "This. This is the reason why your dead. You got into a car accident.. I guess you were with your boyfriend." My eyes widened at the word  'boyfriend' "Woohyun..." I mumbled. He nodded. "Come with me.."  He lead me into a room with a small monitor on a table. I sat in front of it and looked closer. There was a guy.. he looked familiar. "That guy, he was inside the car with you. He survived." I nodded. "Is he fine?" "Well, He's okay. You can find out for your self" He looked at me. "I can? How?" I looked at him. "Here." He handed me some kind of a contract. I opened it to see that it was an 'Angel for a week' contract.


Anneyonghaseyo, You might be wondering about what this contract is about.

Your mission is, to go back to Earth and make your ex-boyfriend happy again. Your limit is to 1 week.

You cannot fall in-love with him, nor have a relationship with him. You must complete your mission, you may have to comeback after your 7 days are up.

Angel Name: Chanmi Kim | Birthdate: June 19, 1996 | Time Limit: 1 week | Relationship Status: In a relationship |


Hmm, So I have to change myself? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" I looked at the guy who gave me the contract. "Yes and yes." He said calmly. "When will I able to go back to Earth?" I asked him. "Today, at 5. You have an hour to prepare"  I nodded. He said his goodbye and left. I came back to the room and picked up the phone on my bed and lay down on my bed. 'Do I really have to do this?' I thought to myself and sighed. I tried my best to fall asleep. After a few minutes I fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~

A/N: Anneyonghaseyo!! Another part of the main plot~ This isn't a chapter yet though. CHAPTER 1, COMING!~