Hide & Seek Part 2

The right one

 

Wow so many subscriber, I feel so happy. I don't want to dissapoint you, so I really hope you aren't mad that you had to wait a bit for the next chapter, I also hope that you will like this new chapter :3

 
 
 
Haewon's POV
 
 
5 Bigbang members. One Running Man person. I was completly alone.
 
Seriously? I'm just a guest? How am I able to win this game? How?!
I had so much luck to escape from TOP. That was close! Thanks to the elevator!
 
I'm in the second etage right now, hoping nobody will find me here quickly. I look in every room but I can't see the last syringe. I looked around and suddenly I heard the voice of Daesung. That's my end! 
 
Quickly I hide myself behind a big table, hoping Daesung wouldn't come in this room.
My gaze roamed restlessly round the room and then I saw something umfamiliar. It was a .. golden ball. At once I stood up and took the ball while the PD started to laugh.
 
"You are so lucky!" he chuckled. I looked at him confused.
"What does it mean? Tell me! Quickly!" I whispered, trying to avoid that Daesung would hear me. 
"With this ball you can recall one dead member of Running Man. Actually there is only one golden ball and you found him." The PD said smiling. I still didn't get it. Even when we were two person then, (Ok, that's already good) but there were still five Bigbang members. The PD saw my confused face and explained me the rest of this story.
 
"And the person you recalled can make the bigbang members out." That was it! We could win this game! G-Dragon he could be out! I really wanted to see his face when he lost. Fine he saved me but he just wanted to show how cool he was. Agh, I didn't like this guy. Seriously not.
 
"So can I recall Jongkook?" I asked and the PD nodded. Awesome! 
I waited for Jongkook but he didn't come and I could hear Daesung voice louder & louder. Would I die before I could see my brother?
Suddenly the door openend and Daesung came in. He looked at me and started to laugh.
 
"Jiyong! I found her!" He shouted and I thought about a plan to escape but actually I thought I would lost. But then a person stood behind Daesung.
It was Jongkook!
"Oppa!" I screamed relieved. My brother smirked at me and tore Daesung's nametag off.
 

Daesung out!

"How can you make me out? What?! Seriously?! Ah nooooooooo!" Daesung complained and  I hugged my brother tightly. 
"You are here." I said and he caressed my hair.
"When my sister needs me I will be there!" He grinned and we left the room.
 
But then we saw TOP. Not again. Jongkook looked at me and I nodded.
" Catch him & win! I will find the last syringe!" I shouted and started to run like my brother did. 
 
Five minutes later I was already in the third etage while my brother was fighting in the first one. I looked around, Where could the last syringe be?
"Are you looking for this one?" I heard someone speaking. And this someone was actually G-Dragon who hold the last syringe in his hand. What game was he playing?
 
"What?" I asked seriously I really didn't want to meet him. Everybody was ok except him.
"Give me your phone number and I'll give you the last syringe." He said and I looked at him surprised.
"Say what? Why should I give you my phone number? Are you dumb?" I asked him and he just came closer to me.
"You are a beautiful girl, can't I ask then?" He asked even dumber.
 
"Of course not!"
"I am an idol."
"Wow. Be proud of it. But not interested." I said seriously and G-Dragon looked at me surprised.
 
"I am G-Dragon." He said confused as he wouldn't understand why he wasn't my dream boy.
"I'm Haewon. Nice to meet you G-Dragon." I bowed and wanted to turn around as G-Dragon hold my hand.
"What?" I already shouted and G-Dragon looked in my eyes.
"Don't you want the last syringe? You would win this game."
"You won't give it to me when I won't give you my phone number right?" I asked rhetorically.
 
"You could do sth else." He mumbled.
"Like what?"
"Call me Jiyong." What? That was it?
"Seriously?" I asked annoyed.
 
"Nobody except my members is allowed to call me like this. You should be proud."
"Wow. I am so proud, you can't believe!" I said ironic.
"So give me the syringe!" I said directly.
 
"Ask nicer." G-Dragon.. wait no.. Jiyong whispered and looked deeply in my eyes. I didn't know the reason but my heartbeat was faster then. Why? Fine, his eyes were nice. But that was it. Nothing more.
Still I wanted to win this game for my brother and the rest of Running Man.
 
I swallowed but then I looked straight in his eyes. "Jiyoung would you give me the last syringe please?" I asked nicely and Jiyoung nodded quickly.
"Sure." He said casually and gave me the syringe.
"So you won." He said and smirked at me.
 

Mission 100 % complete. Running Man won.

 
 
"You did it! You found it!" Kwangsoo shouted and hugged me tightly. Also the others came and congratulated me. I felt loved like I never felt a long time before. This reminded me of him.. Aron.
 
"I know. My little sister is the best!" Jongkook came in with the Bigbang members and smiled at me. I hugged him tightly and smiled too.
 
"We will see us then next week." Jaesuk annonced  and smiled.
"Yeah. I am already excited. Next time we will win!" TOP answered and everybody laughed.
 
I looked at Jiyoung who also laughed. How could he laugh when he was the reason that his band lost? Why did he help me? 
 
"Then we will go! See ya next week!" Jongkook said and took my hand.
"Bye!" I shouted to the others and we went to the car.
 
"Did you like it?" He asked and I nodded smiling.
"I did, thank you brother!" I smiled at him and he started to drive. But before we could talk more about this subject, suddenly my phone started to ring and I picked up my phone.
 
"Hello?" I asked confused cause I didn't know this number.
"It's me." A familiar voice appeared. .
 
 

Waaaaaah >.< I really don't know what you think about this chapter! I just hope you liked it? Aigo please tell me nae? I really hope you enjoyed reading it ! & sorry for letting you waiting so long ._. Hit me if you want, I deserve that :o Still, thanks for subscribing ! Really thank you! And if you just started to read this story I would be really glad if you subscribe this story too :3 & about comments I am happy even more. x3 Thanks to everyone. xoxo Nuca. :-*