Hide & Seek Part 1

The right one

 

           
 

                        3th POV  (cause of the game)

 
 
  "Where could this syringe be? Aish!" Haewon looked around, didn't know where she should seek first. "And where are the others? Ah, I feel like dying!" She was in the first etage and walked the long corridor along, as Top appeared in front of her.
"Damn it!" She shouted and started to run, Top followed her quickly. 
"Top! Please let me go for one time! The game passed only five minutes. Please!" Haewon begged.
"Fine." Top eyed her seriously. "But just cause you're Jongkooks sister and we have to catch Jongkook at first." Haewon nodded quickly, bowed and then ran quickly to the next elevator, but then an other person appeared in front of her.
 
"Aniyo!" She screamed but then she started to laugh.
"Kwangsoo!" She looked in the eyes of her best friend who was more afraid than herself. "I got a terrible fright because of you!" She complained to him.
"You? I got one! Not you! As you screamed I thought I would die now!" He defended himself and Haewon started to laugh.
"You know, you can't die in this game!" She corrected him and he looked at her annoyed.
"I can die mentally in that game!" He defended himself again.
"Still are you alone? Let's go together then! Together we're stonger!" He added and Haewon nodded.
"Sure. Let's go!"
 
"Jihyo! Wait, you are too quick!" Daesung complained while trying to follow Jihyo. 
"I heard Jaesuk, he is near. We have to catch him!" Jihyo said quickly.
"Wh.." Suddenly Jihyo stopped and Daesung almost fall but he could save himself.
"What are ya doing?" He shouted as he saw Jaesuk. Jihyo hit her head, 'What a Idiot.' She thought.
"Who is there?" Jaesuk asked carefully, ready to run away. 
"Go to him. Say you're alone." Jihyo whispered to Daesung. So Daesung went slowly to Jaesuk who tried to defend himself with a chair, then he laughed.
"Ah it's only you." He smiled and Daesung got angry. "Only me? I will catch you!" Daesung ran to Jaesuk but Jaesuk managed to get out from this situation. Just he didn't know that Jihyo was waiting for him and so she quickly took his name off when the situation was right. 

      Jaesuk out!

 
"A syringe!" Haha called happily as he saw a syringe at a  cupboard. Quickly he took it and could hear the loudspeaker.

                                Mission 25% complete.

Haha jumped happily as he saw Top in the door. '!' He thought. It only took five minutes: 

                                        Haha out !

 

"I hope Haewon is ok." Jongkook whispered, still searching for a syringe. As he heard that Jaesuk and Haha were out, he became nervous. He was just glad that Haewon was still in the game. Except finding a syringe he wanted to find his sister too. But he was sure she would be with Kwangsoo, even when Kwangsoo wasn't such a great help, it was ok at first.
He went in a patientroom and looked seriously around and then he found a syringe. 'Yes!'

                Mission 50 % complete.

Meanwhile Gary was walking around still complaining. "How could the take my Jihyo away? Really, what will happen with the monday couple? Seriously, I just want to die in her hands." He mumbled but then suddenly Seungri saw him. Gary was scared at first but then he started to grin. "Seungri! You're alone? Great. Me too. Let's go together." Gary said normally and Seungri was confused.
"We aren't in the same team." He answered and Gary laughed.
"I know, but who cares? Jihyo was in my team too & now she left me alone." He said still despondently. 

       Mission 75 % complete.

The two started to argue about that matter so that they didn't hear the loudspeaker. Also Gary didn't notice Taeyang who was hiding. It was a trap.

                                    Gary out!

Jongkook found another syringe and yes, he felt great! 'Let's find another one. We can win this game!" He grinned and went to the last etage, he was sure there would be an other one. Carefully he looked in every room until he found the fourth syringe. But before he yould jump around and be happy he heard someone coming.
'Don't tell me..' It was G-Dragon who went in the same room as Jongkook.
'Please don't find me. I have to find my sister at first.' He thought nervously. Suddenly G-Dragon heard Top & Taeyang shouting and he turned around. "It's Kwangsoo & Haewon!" Top screamed and quickly G-Dragon ran out off the room. Jongkook waited a few secondes until he stood up. Haewon? He had to find her before the other ones would do. He had to.
 
"Kwangsoo! Run quicklier!" Haewon shouted to her best friend who was behind her. Top and Taeyang found them and now they all had to run. 
"Haewon, I will distract them. Hide yourself then!" Kwangsoo shouted, of course too loud. Top and Taeyang heard it and so they split too. Now Taeyang followed Kwangsoo and Top followed Haewon.
Haewon passed the courner as suddenly someone grabbed her and tied her to a room. Top didn't see it and passed the room. Who saved her?
 
She started to open her eyes again and looked at G-Dragon.
"Why? We aren't in a team." She whispered confused and scared too. Why did he do that? 
"Top caught to many people, I can't see again how he catches an other person." He explaind and grinned. 
"I see. So will you catch me now?" She said annoyed. Why the hell had G-Dragon to catch her? 
"No, that would be so easy. I will let you go, so you can play this game a bit longer." He blinked at her and Haewon could feel her lunch in again.
"Fine. Thank you." She nodded and G-Dragon patted her hair.
"Take care. I can't help you next time." He said and then he left the room.
'Like I would care..' Haewon thought.
 

                         Kwangsoo out!

"Kwangsoo is out too? Then only Haewon and me are left." Jongkook said while looking carefully for one member of Bigbang. He continued his way, he wanted to find Haewon. Together they would be stronger. Even if he was surprised that his little sister was still in the game, he was proud of her too. She was the feminime tiger!
"Found ya!" Suddenly a voice appeared in front of Jongkook, it was Seungri.
"It's over now." Daesung said who was next to Seungri. & next to Daesung was Jihyo. Jongkook lost. 

                                 Jongkook out.

"! My brother is out? I have to find the last syringe!" Haewon shouted nervously. She looked in every room, in every corner. Nothing.
"Shall I may help you?" Haewon turned around and looked in the eyes of Top. Damn it, that was her end. But Haewon wouldn't give up so easily. Quickly she started to run and she was lucky, the elevator was open and before Top could get her she was in the elevator. She did it. Now she had only to find the next syringe.
 
 

Hello my adorable readers! Thank you for listening this story. Maybe we know us from ym other storys? if not, my name is Nuca & I love writing fanfictions. Cause of I'm such a big Running Man fan I had to write this story. I hope you like the first & this chaper? ^^  Please tell me your opinion! <3 & thanks for so many subsriber with only one chapter! I feel happy. :3
xoxo Nuca . :-*