"Nice to meet you."

The right one

 

                 So, here is the first chapter! I hope you'll like it ! ^^  It's a bit short, but the next chapter will be a lot longer :3

                                                                    if the loudspeaker rings out .     

                                                                                     

 
 
                                 G-Dragons point of view
 
 
"I wanna see Running man finally! Why does it last so long?" Daesung whined playfully and I started to laugh.
"Soon. I can already see the hospital, where we play seek & hide again." I said and Top hit softly my shoulder.
"We will win!" He shouted and everybody shouted a loud YES back.
 
 
                             10 minutes later
 

"So the guests are ..."  

We opened the door and walked in the room where the Running man members were. 
"Oh my god!" Jihyo said stunned. 
"Bigbang! It's bigbang! Yes! Long time no seen!" Gary shouted and hugged me tightly. I laughed and we started to bow and to introduce ourselves.
 
 
"That's unecessary. Everybody knows you." Jaesuk laughed and Jongkook came to us and greeted us happily. But somebody wasn't here. Sukjin?
 
"Sukjin can't come today. That's really a pity." Haha told us as if he could read my mind. Haha, I remembered our last game together.  You will die today. Haha, just a joke.
"I see. But then.. aren't we too few person today?" I asked in the round and Jongkook shook his head.
"No, we aren't. My diamond will join us today." He said smirking and everybody looked at him. Seemed like nobody except Jongkook knew who would come today.
His diamond? Maybe his girlfriend? But wasn't Jongkook actually single?
 
"Who?" Kwangsoo asked confused as the door opened and a beautiful girl with long brown hair came in.
"! Are you kidding me?" Kwangsoo shouted to Jongkook as he started to run to this girl and hugged her.
"Haewon! I missed you so much!" He said and she started to smile. Her smile.... it was .. so beautiful. She was ... so beautiful. 
 
"Haewon. What a surprise. Nice to meet you again!" Jihyo said and hugged her. 
"I'm really glad to be a part of Running Man today." She smiled and bowed in front of the camera.
"Kim Haewon imnida. I'm the little sister of Jongkook. Thank you for inviting me here!" She is his sister? That explains a lot. 
 
"Jongkook how you couldn't tell me that my best friend would come today?" Kwangsoo mumbled and stood next to her. So they're best friends by chance? 
"I'm sorry Kwangsoo." Jongkook laughed and he blinked at his sister. They had to be a good relation to eachother.
 
"So, who is in which team today?" Haha asked curioused.

"Jihyo will be in a team with Bigbang while Haewon will be in the Running man team." .

"Say what? I'm not in a team with my members?" Jihyo asked confused and Gary started to cry.
"No you can't take my Jihyo away!" he shouted and everybody laughed. 
 
"We will take care of you Jihyo." Daesung said and hit her shoulder softly.
"I'm not sure if you can take care of me." She whispered smiling and Daesung looked at angry at her.
"Yah! I can take care of you too!" He said and everybody started to  laugh again.
 
"So who will hide at first?" I asked and there was complet silence finally.

"The Running Man team will hide at first and they have to find five syringes with the logo Running man on it." 

"Great! We will seek at first!" I shouted and made a high five with Top. I looked at Haewon again who seemed to be excited. But she didn't deign to look at me. Maybe did she hate me?
"Let's go.  We will win!" Jongkook said and the Running man team went off.
 

                          The game starts now !