Drunk

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"GO! GO! GO!" 2AM, the C-Clown members, and Yoonhee chorused. Jaekyung grabbed the shot glass in front of her and gulped down the whole thing.

"WHOO!" 2AM, the C-Clown members, and Yoonhee cheered.

Jaekyung made a face and set the glass down on the table. "You guys, I don’t think I can take anymore." She hiccupped. Jokwon wrapped an arm around her and smiled, "Don’t say that. I've got to get you drunk, girl." Jaekyung shook her head and waved her hand, "I think I'm okay. I'm on the verge of being drunk right now."

"No, Jaekyung noona, you can't be drunk. I'm not even drunk." Kangjun patted his chest. Ray wrapped an arm around Kangjun's shoulder and nodded with a smile. "You're right, we're not drunk."

Yoonhee hiccupped and leaned her head against Jinwoon's shoulder. "I'm tired." She slurred. "No, no, no, Yoonhee. No sleeping right now. We've got to finish all of these." Jokwon pulled Yoonhee up off of Jinwoon's shoulder.

"But I'm tired!" Yoonhee whined.

"Here, here, here, one shot for everyone." Seulong poured the ten of them a glass.

Rome looked at Jaekyung, who was next to him and a little dazed. He grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. Jaekyung looked over at him and gave him a lopsided smile.

"Alright," Seulong stood up. "Here's to becoming friends!" He held up his glass. "Friends!" The ten of them clink their glass together and drowned down their glass.

"Another one!" Kangjun hollered. "Yeah! Another one!" Jokwon agreed. Seulong quickly poured another glass for everyone.

"Here we go again!" Seulong lifted his glass cup in the air. "Cheers!" The ten of them lifted up their glasses again in the air. They drowned down the alcohol.

Jaekyung laid her head against Rome's shoulder and closed her eyes. Rome laced their hands together and gave her a comforting squeeze.

Nine bottles of soju later, Seulong and Jokwon were lying on the ground, Kangjun and Ray were lying on the table, Yoonhee was leaning against Jinwoon's shoulder with his head on top of hers, Changmin and Siwoo were a sober, and Jaekyung and Rome were tipsy.

"I think we've got to take these people home." Changmin suggested. Siwoo nodded in agreement, "Hyung, I think I've got to take those two home or to my place." He motioned to Kangjun and Ray.

Changmin chuckled. "It was nice meeting you guys and today was fun." He stuck out his hand. Siwoo shook his hand and nodded. "It was nice meeting yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter