BBQ

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jaekyung noona!” Maru came rushing to Jaekyung and linked arms with her. Jaekyung blinked at him. “Is something wrong?” She asked. Maru shook his head. “Nothing’s wrong, I just wanted to hang out with you.” Jaekyung giggled and nodded. “Why don’t you help my chop these green onions?”

Maru looked down and shook his head. “I don’t cook Jaekyung noona.” “Then you can learn.” Jaekyung smiled. “Noona, I think I’d rather have the maids do it instead.” Jaekyung shook her head with a click of her tongue.

“Jaekyung-ah, are you almost done with the green onions?” Jinwoon hollered. “Ah, almost!” She replied. “Hurry, we need it.”

Jaekyung quickly chopped the green onions, placed them in the bowl, and brought it over to Jinwoon. “Here you go.” Jinwoon took the bowl, “Thanks Jaekyung.”

“Done!” Changmin declared. "Food!" Kangjun beamed. Rome rolled his eyes and shook his head in shame for having a friend that loved food more than anything.

Jaekyung and Yoonhee set up the table. When they finished setting up the table, C-Clown, 2AM, Yoonhee and Jaekyung sat around the table and began eating.

"Wow. This is really good, Changmin hyung." Maru commented. Changmin chuckled and nodded, "Thanks."

"Hyung, where did you learn how to cook?" TK asked. "I learned it from my mother. Her cooking was the best thing I've ever had." Changmin smiled. "Hey, what about my cooking, Changmin oppa?" Jaekyung pouted.

Changmin chuckled and turned to Jaekyung, "You're cooking is second. No one can beat you and my mother." He winked. Jaekyung chuckled and shook her head.

Rome couldn't help but envy Changmin that he was able to joke with Jaekyung like that.

"You're staring is obvious." Ray nudged Rome, who turned to his friend. "I wasn't staring." Ray chuckled and nodded popping in piece of grilled meat. "Right, you just looking at her and not eating isn't what people called staring. Got it."

Rome elbowed Ray, causing him to choke a little on his meat. Rome snickered and made himself a lettuce wrap. Ray glared Rome before making himself a lettuce wrap.

"Maru, say ah~" Yoonhee opened . Maru obediently opened his mouth and Yoonhee popped her lettuce wrap that she made for him in. Yoonhee beamed and pinched Maru's cheek. "Aigoo, you eat so well." She cooed.

"Ugh. You're disgusting, Yoonhee. I feel like puking if you keep being nice." Jinwoon made a face.

Yoonhee turned towards him and pinched his arm. "Ow. That hurts woman." Jinwoon rubbed his sore spot. "That's what you get for speaking nonsense." Yoonhee stuck out her tongue.

Jokwon shook his head at the two. "You guys so immature. We are guests at someone's house and there are other guests here." He clicked his tongue.

"It's your fault!" Yoonhee and Jinwoon pointed fingers at each other. "You guys are like little children." Seulong shook his head.

"Oppa, it's his fault though!" Yoonhee pointed to Jinwoon. "What?! No its not! It's your fault! Don't be blaming me!" Jinwoon frowned. "But it was your fault!" "No it wasn't! You started it!" "No it isn't!"

Yoonhee and Jinwoon continued to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter