Big change!

Being My Bias

 

Daehyun’s POV

Next morning .. I slowly opened my eyes .. why do I feel so strange ? I managed to open my eyes after many blinks and I looked around .. this isn’t where I slept yesterday!! I was in a small sunny room with very light pink walls with B.A.P posters every where , a white closet and a dresser .

Me : Hyung ?!

A voice of a girl came out of my mouth !

I put my hand on my throat , what’s going on ?! why does my body feel so light !?

I took the strange pink blanket of my body and .. OH MY GOD !!! O_O WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LEGS !!!! my legs where skinny and they looked too girly !! I got up from bed and I touched my entire body and .. umm .. okay .. this is SURE NOT THE BODY OF GUY ! 0_0

I touched my hair and it feels different too !! it’s .. LONG !! OH MY GOD!! My heart started beating real fast as I ran to that white dresser and looked into the mirror .. OH MY GOD !! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!!! I looked into the mirror and saw .. A GIRL !!!

I pinched myself many times and rubbed my eyes and slapped myself but still !!! once I figured out I wasn’t dreaming … a huge scream came out of me !!!

I was gasping in fear after the scream when the door of that room opened and there was an old woman staring at me there and smiling .

The old woman : good morning .. Daehyun !

And she left ! my eyes widened in shock as I yelled : HEY! HEY WAIT! I tried to run after her but I tripped and fell ! how exactly am I supposed to control this tiny girly body ?!

I got out of that room to see myself In a small house that I could see every single room from my spot , I saw to lady in the kitchen so I hardly went there because of my light body and I said in a scared tone : what’s going on here ?! who are you and how did you recognize me ?!

The lady : we’ll talk later , sit down Daehyun .

Me : TALK TO ME !

It sounded a little stupid because I was shouting but I soft voice of a girl came out of my mouth! -___-

The lady pointed a big wooden spoon to my face that there was almost 1cm between the spoon and my nose and she said : I said .. sit down!

I pulled a chair that was behind me and instead of sitting on it , my landed on the ground! And it actually hurt! -___-

I got up and sat properly and found a plate with hot food in it and the old lady was sitting on the other side of the table eating as if she has known me for years!

I tried to stay calm as I said : why .. am I here ?

The lady : the bracelet wants you to be here.

A “ WTF “ look appeared on my face as I asked : the bracelet ?!!

The lady : yes , the silver bracelet you’re wearing!

I looked at my skinny girly wrist and I saw a silver bracelet with Chinese writings on it.

The lady continued : you’re now stuck in the body of my grand daughter Arleen , she’s one of your biggest fans and her wish is to meet you , I gave her the bracelet to give her luck and now you’re stuck in her body because of this bracelet ! this means that something is going to happen in order to make Arleen’s wish come true!

Me : like what!?

Lady : I don’t know , the bracelet decides !

Me : but it’s just a … piece of silver !!

Lady : no , it has a legend !

Me : huh !?

Lady : when a person wears this and makes a wish , it will sure come true but it a way that will make it perfect ! not a wish that you’ll regret in the future ! so being stuck in my grand daughter’s body sure had something in store .. and it’s a good thing! Don’t be worried!

Me : and .. your grand daughter wished to meet me ?!

Lady : exactly .

Me : but I need my body back now! my band has a concert in two weeks !

Lady : I’m sorry son , I can’t help you!

Me : but I’m wearing the bracelet , I can wish to be back to my body right?!

Lady : no , since there’s another wish in progress you can’t wish for anything ! now go get ready for school!

Me : school ?! O_O

Lady : yes , since you have to become my grand daughter for a while you have to live as her! You should go to school !

Arleen’s POV

“ Hyung! Hyung! Wake up! “ a very familiar voice!

I slowly opened my eyes and saw … Zelo ?! am I dreaming !?

I rubbed my eyes and Zelo was still there!

Me : Zelo ?!

A manly voice came out of me ! O.O

Zelo : Nae , Hyung ? come on , get up , we should have our breakfast and go to work!

And then he moved away from the bed and stood in front of a mirror near the door fixing his hair .. OMG .. it’s ZELO FROM BAP! I slowly lifted my head from the pillow and I took a deeper look at him .. he’s so tall and handsome!

I looked around me and .. this is not my bedroom ! where am I ?! why does my body feel different ?! I looked around .. I’m in a bigger bedroom than mine with three bunk beds .. isn’t that .. how B.A.P’s room looks like !? I read about it on internet ! and Zelo is here too! Could I be in .. B.A.P’S DORM ?! O______O but how did I end up here!? I don’t know if I should be happy or not !

He turned around and looked at me .. oh my goooooood he’s so handsome I wish to hug him !!!

Zelo : hyung ? get up already !

Me : why are you calling me hyung ?!

The familiar manly voice came out of my mouth again!

Zelo : do you prefer if I call you “ Daehyun “ instead ?

I heard Himchan’s voice coming from another room:

Zelo~! Did Daehyun wake up yet ?!

Zelo : nae !

Then he ran out of the room .. why is he calling me “ Daehyun “ ? why did my voice suddenly turn to a man’s voice ?!

I got up from bed and .. those are not my legs !! I wasn’t wearing pants yesterday !! I wore shorts !! I stood up and .. damn why am I very tall like this ?!! what happened to my body ?! I started walking like a penguin in order to get used to this strange body .. I walked to the mirror Zelo was standing in front of and I took a look at my face … okay not my face .. but ..

IT WAS DAEHYUN’S HANDSOME FACE THAT I’M STARING AT !!

My jaw dropped in shock !! I thought I’m seeing something wrong! I rubbed my eyes a billion times and I ruffled Daehyun’s blonde hair and I touched my face and .. okay this is not a dream !!

A huge manly scream came out of me ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

That moment Yongguk ran into the room and held my shoulders with his strong arms and said in a worried look on his face : DAEHYUN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT ?!

Oh my god!! It’s Bang Yongguk! He’s so handsome !!!

I started nodding like an idiot as I said while spacing out in his face : N .. Nae~ .. I’m .. alright .. !

Yongguk’s worried expression changed to a gummy smile! Omg I’m gonna faint !!!

Yongguk : alright you idiot! You scared me! Let’s go have breakfast.

And then he took me out of the room … I looked around the dorm , we finally got into the kitchen were every single member of B.A.P was and they were staring at me !! OMG THEY’RE SO FREAKIN’ HANDSOME!!

Yongguk took a seat and I took one next to Youngjae who asked : Hyung are you alright ?

I nodded and said : ye .. yes . I’m alright.

I’m sitting .. on a kitchen table .. with B.A.P !! They look so cute even with their pajamas and their messy hair !!

I started eating along with them and I finally realized that .. I’m stuck in Daehyun’s body !! but what happened !? how ?!

OMG! THE BRACELET! It must be the reason! It makes a wish come true! I wished to meet Daehyun .. not to get stuck in his body!! But Grandma said everything will be okay and wish will come true perfectly! I should stay cheerful then!

I kept looking at them one by one when Youngjae cut me off : Hyung what are you staring at ?! eat !!

Me : oh! Right!

Himchan : are you sure you’re okay Daehyun ?

Me : nae! Nae! I’m fine !

And I started eating! Alright I should act normal! I’m Daehyun now!

Youngjae : our schedule is empty today , let’s go somewhere fun!

Yongguk : we can’t! we have to go to TS to practice for the concert!

Everyone started fidgeting so I copied them.

Yongguk : what!? Our concert is in two weeks only and we have a fansigning after tomorrow !

OMG THIS IS A DISASTER !!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO IN THE FAN SIGNING ?!!!

My eyes widened suddenly and Jongup noticed me so he asked : Hyung? Is everything okay ?

Me : huh? Yes everything’s fine!

OMG JONGUP IS TALKING TO ME I’M GONNA FAINT!!

Jongup : so , did you choose a song for your solo performance hyung?

Me : uh .. ummm …

Jongup was looking at me with his small eyes like he’s saying “talk!”

Me : yes! I chose a wonderful song!

Youngjae smiled : great! What is it called ?

Me : it’s called … it’s called … !

I remembered a nice song for Yesung from Super Junior called “Waiting for you” so I immediately said : “ waiting for you”.

Yongguk : did you write it yourself ?

Me : uh ? no it’s an OST by super junior’s Yesung! And since when do I write songs ?

Himchan : nice choice!

We spent the rest of the time eating without talking , if I’m here then where’s Daehyun ? could he be stuck in my body now ?

 

 

Daehyun’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the room that I woke up in which will be my room for the next couple of weeks and I opened the closet and .. what the hell is that!?

Clothes in pink , purple , red and girly colors and dresses and skirts ! my jaw dropped as I realized I have to be wearing these things !

I searched the entire closet till it wasn’t neat anymore (this Arleen girl is going to murder me!) till I found a black t-shirt and a jeans , that’s sure better than skirts and dresses!

I started searching the shoes .. heels and sandals !!! I don’t want to wear these !! *^*

I finally found a pair of sneakers , I changed into the clothes a picked and I stood in front of the mirror , alright I still have to do something with all of this hair !

The old lady came into the room and asked : how is everything going so far ?

Me : everything m’am !

Lady : call me grandma!

Me : okay grandma.

Grandma : don’t make anyone feel there’s something wrong , try to act like Arleen .

Me : but I don’t even KNOW Arleen !! how am I going to act like her?!

Grandma : I’ll help you , first of all .. Arleen doesn’t wear these man-like clothes! She likes skirts and pink t-shirts !

Me : are you telling me .. I HAVE TO WEAR A SKIRT !?!

Grandma : exactly ! and Arleen also likes to wear lip-gloss and eye liner for school!

I looked at a world of makeup on the dresser and I asked : and which one is the eye liner ?!

Grandma pointed at one of the makeup tools and said : this one!

Me : how do I put this !?

Grandma : I’ll put it for you and I’ll do your hair too , but first , get changed!

In two minutes I changed into a knee-length jeans skirt and a pink t-shirt and I went out to the living room and asked grandma : is that fine?

Grandma : yes , now let me help you!

She took me back to the room where she helped me put eye-liner and lip gloss and then she styled my hair the way Arleen would and then she gave me a pair of pink sandals to wear! GOSH! TT___TT

I wore them and I started learning to walk in them and I fell on the ground over 10 times before I started balancing ! how do girls do this?!

Afterwards , Grandma walked me to school and she was telling me everything about her grand daughter’s life :

Arleen lost her mother when she was a child and her father also passed away few years ago , she doesn’t have any siblings and I’m the only family member she has left and that’s why we live together , she now works in a small restaurant as a waitress .. oh! You have to go there and work instead of her too! She spends most of her times listening to songs for your band.

Me : really ?

Grandma : yes , you’re her favorite member , her wish is to meet you .. and maybe marry you!

I laughed

Grandma : and in case you haven’t noticed , we’re in China!

My eyes widened as I said : CHINA ?!!!

Grandma : yes , but don’t worry! Arleen attends a Korean school and all of her friends are Korean!

Me : and how am I supposed to recognize her friends ?

Grandma : I told you about them before we went out , Kyung shell the girl short black hair and Byung Ho the very tall guy who has a fretty face , you know what ? don’t talk to anyone! Talk only when they talk to you!

Me : but how will Arleen deal with my life ? I mean .. my band and the busy schedule !?

Grandma : Arleen is a smart girl and she knows a lot about your band , she might know how to act like you.

Me : hmm .. maybe .

We arrived to the school , a big building with stairs that lead to the entrance where a girl with short hair stood and she waved at me and called : Arleeeeeen !

Me : that’s Kyung Shell isn’t it ?

Grandma : yes , stay with her and .. good luck!

And then she left , I went to Kyung Shell who said : good morning!

Me : good morning!

Kyung shell : how’s it going ? you left work early yesterday.

I tried to act normal : uh .. right .

Kyung Shell : you usually do when your grandmother isn’t alright , how’s she ?

Me : she got better this morning.

Kyung Shell : phew! Thank god! Let’s go to class.

I nodded and went with her , alright .. looks like I’ll have to stay with Kyung Shell till we leave school , I wonder what Arleen is doing now ?