She got me crash & burn

Being My Bias

 

Flashback:

 

Once I came in Jongup commented : Wow ! so beautiful !!!

Daehyun : Yah !!

Youngjae : what ? are you jealous !?

Daehyun’s eyes widened : huh !? what ?! O_O

I said with a sad tone : am I .. ever going to see you guys again?

They all looked at each other ..

Jongup tried to calm me down : we’re coming to China in five days , we’re going to see you there!

Me : so .. I’m going back to China tomorrow ?

Daehyun nodded with a sad expression on ..

Me : but .. I wanted to spend more time with Daehyun ….

Daehyun held my hands and said : I wanted to spend more time with you too , but don’t worry Arleen , I promise I’ll come back for you .

Six days later ..

I way lying on my right side in my bed alone in my bedroom with billions on thoughts in my head .. I miss Daehyun so much that it hurts like hell , but .. why did I get to see him for a few hours only ?! we swapped our bodies for two weeks .. and I end up seeing him for a few hours!? This just doesn’t make any sense !

The door bell rang but I didn’t bother to open or even get up , I was too sad to think of anything else but Daehyun ..

I heard Grandma’s voice from the living room : I’ll get it !

 

Daehyun’s POV

I was standing in front of the doorstep of Arleen’s house , finally I’m going to see her again ! I missed her so much! During the past six days , I discovered ( with some tease of Youngjae and Jongup! ) that I’m in love with Arleen! I can’t leave China without her!

Arleen’s grandmother opened the door and once she saw me she smiled widely and said : Daehyun !! you’re back !

She was too short compared to my “Daehyun body” so I had to lean down to hug her and I said : hey , grandma , it’s been long!

Grandma saw the flower bouquet in my hand and she said : for Arleen ? * she winks *

I nodded with a smile on saying : yes .

Grandma invited me in and said : so .. you love Arleen ?

Me : yes , I love her !

Grandma : so that’s why the bracelet swapped your bodies ! seeing you in a concert or a fan meet or something means she only gets to see you a little , no we know what the “good thing the bracelet wanted” is ! it’s love !

True !! that’s very true! I didn’t think of this !

Me : that makes sense ! oh! by the way !

Grandma : yes ?

Me : you and Arleen are moving to Korea!

Grandma : I don’t remember we are ! O_O

Me : you are now!

And I gave her the two tickets I bought for Korea , I wanted them both to move to korea so I could see them whenever I wanted!

Grandma : that’s a nice surprise son !! thank you so much! But where are we going to stay??

Me : don’t worry! I got you a nice apartment near our dorm!

Grandma : you’re one perfect guy !! now go to her! She’s in her bedroom ! oh wait let me fix your hair!

I leaned down and she fixed my hair , I thanked her with a smile then I slowly opened the door of Arleen’s room , she was lying down on her bed and her back was towards is the door ..

I slowly walked in and I leaned to her ear and whispered : Arleen!

 

Arleen’s POV

This is not my grandmother’s voice ! it’s …. !!!

My eyes widened as I quickly lifted my head up to see .. Daehyun!! It’s Daehyun sitting on my bed !! he came back for me just as he promised!! He looked even more handsome than the last time I saw him !

I suddenly said with wide open eyes : Daehyun !!

Then I hugged him tightly ! I could feel his arms around me hugging me back .. it was a very warm hug that I wished I would never let go of him!

Me : you came back !

Daehyun : as I promised !

He broke the hug and gave me a bouquet of red flowers and said : and those are for you!

I stared for long at the beautiful red flowers then I looked at him smiling and said : they’re so beautiful !

Daehyun : you’re even more beautiful!

Me : but .. why? We only met for a few hours ?

Daehyun : but a girl like you … who truly loves me … and lived in my body for two weeks .. and learned things she cannot do just to not ruin my reputation .. is sure a girl who deserves that I love her!

Did he just say .. “ love her “ ?! O_O does he … ?

Me : d .. do you .. mean ….

Daehyun gently touched my cheek , looked deep into my eyes and said : I love you Arleen.

I can’t believe this is happening !!

His face moved closer to mine , he closed his eyes and his soft lips gently touched mine into a sweet kiss!

I closed my eyes and kissed him back , my fingers went smoothly through his hair as the kiss went deeper and deeper .

Daehyun gently broke the kiss . his face was still close to mine that I could feel his breath, he said: be my girlfriend Arleen.

Me : but we live in two different countries.

Daehyun : not anymore ! you and you’re grandmother are going to Korea with me!

he smiled a continued : I can’t stand living without seeing you!

I can’t believe this !! oh my god !! I smiled widely and said : how I love you!! Can I kiss you again?

He joked : but in one condition !!

I pouted : and what’s that ?!

He said again with a smile on : be my girlfriend?

Me : of course !!

Daehyun : you may now kiss me !

I pulled him even closer to me as we kissed even deeper!  

Later on .. and after that magical day which was the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Grandma and I moved to Korea!

We moved to a nice apartment that was much bigger than our house back in China and it was close to B.A.P’s dorm! I could visit them anytime I wanted and they could visit me too !

Jongup and Youngjae are still the only B.A.P members who know about the body swapping thing ! Zelo , Himchan and Yongguk never knew! They thought I was some girl Daehyun met and I became his girlfriend!

Two years later … grandma passed away!

I had no family left ! I spent seven days crying and when Daehyun knew it he couldn’t help but cry too , she was the greatest person I ever met , she was the only family I had ! how can I live without her now ?

I spent months living alone in the apartment Daehyun got me , but since my grandmother was gone Daehyun would visit me more often to make me feel less lonelier ..

Months later , and as I started getting used to grandmother’s absence , Daehyun visited , Him and I were sitting on the balcony talking as we usually do ..

Daehyun : so .. Arleen , since your grandmother was gone , you started feeling very lonely ..

I nodded and said : yeah , she was the only family I had …

Daehyun : one word from you can change this!

Me : what do you mean ?

Daehyun : you want a family ?

Me : yeah ?

Daehyun : then let’s make one!

Then he got off the chair and took out a tiny box from this pocket and he leaned on the ground on one knee !!

Is he going to do what I think he’s going to do ?!! O_O

Daehyun opened the box and there was a beautiful ring in there!!

I covered my mouth with my hands as Daehyun said : Arleen , I love you from the bottom of my heart , and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and make a family together! Will you marry me ?

Happy tears were flowing out of my eyes as I smiled widely and said : yes !! yes !!

He got up from the ground and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back !!

I wish you were here to see this grandma ! it could’ve never happened without you !

It’s hard to believe that I was once .. a fan ! and because of a bracelet .. Daehyun and I fell in love and he became my boyfriend for two years and then .. we’re going to get married !!

So everyone .. this is our story!

Now excuse me .. I have a wedding to prepare!

I wouldn’t mind if Byung Ho would prepare it  though! XD

Goodbye~ !

 

The End