004: Bubble Tea

Precious

Luhan is not sure when he discovered his uality. He only knew that he never found girls being attractive; the sad part is that girls often found him attractive. Luhan became fast the ‘prince of EXO High’ because of his cute looks, happy personality and the fact that he was really smart.

Luhan was often asked out by many of the girls and he didn’t have heart to say no to them so he went on many dates and looked like a player because of it. Luhan never saw the girl as anything but a friend.

Luhan remember the first time he fell for a boy. He was a bit younger than him and in the same age as Luhan’s best friend Sehun. His name was Kim Jongin.

Sadly, Jongin was straight and could not return the feelings Luhan felt for him. Luhan remember that he was depressed for days and that was when Sehun asked Luhan if Luhan was gay.

At first Luhan answered no with confidence but after a while, when he got to think of it for a while, it all made perfect sense for him. Why he always found guys more attractive than girls. Why he fell for Jongin and so on.

Around the same time, Luhan became Sehun’s lover. Well, Luhan wouldn’t call it “lover” or “boyfriend”, neither of the words fitted Sehun. Sehun was his best friend and nothing more.

They were more like friends with benefits since either Luhan or Sehun felt anything for each other but friendship.

♥♥♥

Yixing had never been in love before, Kim Joonmyeon was his first. Yixing remember the day when he saw Joonmyeon for the first time. When Joonmyeon made every single part of Yixing’s body to go crazy. Yixing wanted Joonmyeon and he wanted him now.

Yixing remembers how he told his friends about how he felt for Joonmyeon, the God of the school, and they just smiled towards each other and told Yixing to ask him out.

Joonmyeon said yes and they went out for many dates together, they managed to stay together for a couple of months and Yixing had never been this happy before in his whole life.

Joonmyeon became Yixing’s first, Yixing’s first kiss and Yixing’s first love.

But the day after Yixing had given Joonmyeon his everything Yixing could hear people whisper behind his back in school. His friends were ignoring him and Joonmyeon were out of sight.

On the lunchbreak, a nice and pretty nerdy kid called Kim Jongdae sat down next to the lonely Yixing.

“Do you know that a tape of you and Joonmyeon has leaked?” Jongdae broke the silence after a couple of minutes that felt like hours.

Yixing’s eyes widened, he shook his head and replied with a silent ‘No’.

He couldn’t believe that it was happening. Joonmyeon would never do such a thing, Joonmyeon loved Yixing. He did, right?

When Yixing was done eating he hurried to the library where Joonmyeon and the friends he had together with Yixing sat. They all laughed at Yixing when they saw him coming.

Yixing asked Joonmyeon about the tape and Joonmyeon and the other “friends” just laughed at Yixing’s frustration.

“Did you think that I loved you? That I would be gay? You really are stupid” Joonmyeon said between his laughs when he stood up.

The first hit came on Yixing’s left cheek. Yixing took a few steps back to regain his balance.

“It was just a game” Joonmyeon said and hit him once more.

A game, just a game.

Yixing closed his eyes and tried to not show them that he was about to cry, he didn’t want them to laugh at him anymore.

Yixing will never forget that day; it will always be a day in his memory. The day when he realized that he shouldn’t love people with his whole heart.

Since that day; Yixing decided that you can’ trust people. Not even the ones that you love.

♥♥♥

It was Saturday, lunchtime. Luhan and Yixing were sitting at the kitchen table and studying some math for Luhan and English for Yixing.

Luhan, who already was really bored with this, placed his pencil on the table and let out a deep sigh.

Yixing just looked at him for a few seconds before he turned back his attention to his homework.

“I’m so bored” Luhan exclaimed when he noticed that Yixing was paying more attention to English than he did to him.

“What do you want to do then?” Yixing asked without looking up, he was open for all suggestions since he also was pretty tired of studying by now.

Luhan’s expression changed from frustrated and annoyed to focused and it looked like he really was thinking about a place to go or something to do.

When Luhan finally figured something out he snapped with his fingers and grabbed Yixing’s wrist and dragged him to their hall.

“Grab your jacket” Luhan said and Yixing couldn’t do anything but follow Luhan’s order.

♥♥♥

The both boys stopped outside a bubble tea shop and Yixing exchanged a curious look with Luhan.

“Bubble tea?” Yixing raised one eyebrow.

Luhan nodded with a bright smile on his lips and Yixing felt butterflies flying around inside his stomach. Why did Luhan always seem so happy?

Luhan led Yixing into the shop and they both stopped and took a look on the menu.

“Tell me what you want and I’ll pay” Luhan said.

“You shouldn’t pay for me” Yixing said.

Luhan grabbed Yixing’s hand and Yixing felt how his body froze and his heart began to race in double speed.

Yixing had only felt this feeling one time before. When he was with Joonmyeon.

“I want to pay for you” Luhan insisted.

Yixing swallowed and nodded. He had never tried bubble tea before so he didn’t know what he wanted to have.

“Surprise me with a flavor, I’ll pick a table” Yixing said and walked away.

The café was pretty empty and calm. Yixing liked it here, he usually likes calm places.

Yixing picked a table close to the window and just a few minutes later Luhan came with two plastic glasses with bubble tea.

“I bought taro flavored bubble, since it’s my favorite” Luhan explained and handed Yixing a glass.

Yixing placed suspiciously the straw into his mouth and he took a small try of the bubble tea.

“It was good” Yixing said and showed Luhan his thumb up.

Luhan placed his glass on the table and did a high-five with Yixing. Luhan was happy that Yixing liked the tea.

When Luhan picked once again up the glass and placed the straw into his mouth Yixing noticed how the sleeve of the dark blue shirt had fallen down to his elbow and a red line on Luhan’s arm became visible.

Luhan also had a few white lines on his arm.

Did Luhan cut himself?


I'm currently working the hell out of me since I have a huge project going on which has dead line next monday, I also have a mathtest and biology test before and five dance preformances that I practise hard for right now. And everything is until the 22nd!!

So I might not be able to update until the 25th if I don't get any spare time xD 

Anyways! Happy Valentines Day!! :D <3 And have you seen Nu'est's MV, I loved it!!

Eumm, Thanks to G-way Graphics for the amazing poster, I loved it so much :D

Pleace comment, Shabondama :D