5

Too Clumsy For You

"Won't tell a soul what?" Lim asked again. "Whatcha talking about" I stammered. "Don't play dumb Sun Hwa. I knew that was you talking." Lim laughed. "Uhmm well, you see..uhh..uh." "Look, you don't have to tell me okay, I won't pressure you to, but remember you can tell me anything. Okay." Lim said. "Oh uh...yeah." I said smiling. "So, do you wanna go to the mall later?" Lim asked me. "Oh. Sorry I can't. I'm broke at the moment. And I want to study for my English exam tomorrow." I replied. Lim raised an eyebrow and looked suspicious. "Since when have you wanted to study?" Lim asked questioningly. "Well, we're almost done with high school and I want to go to a good college sooo....better study!" I said giving a thumb up. "A little too late for that hun." She replied patting me on my back.

Lim and I arrived at the school gate and I saw Taemin already there hanging out with the other SHINee members, Key, Onew, Minho, and Jonghyun. Jonghyun was a flirt, Key was a diva, Onew was a clutz like me and also one of my best friends, and then Minho was a sporty guy. "Sun Hwa! Lim! Come here! I heard Onew shout and Taemin glared at me. 'Revenge' I thought to myself and walked over smiling. "Hey Onew!" I said waving. "Omo you're so adorable! Isn't she just the cutest!" Key screamed pointing at me. Key was like my ummah at school. All attention was off of Taemin and now on me. "Yeah! She's so small and adorable! Like a little monkey!" Taemin screamed pinching my cheeks. It felt like a crab was hanging onto my cheeks. I scrunched my face up. "Yah! Taemin don't hurt my daughter!" Key shouted at Taemin hitting him. "Oops." He said doing aegyo.

"Hey!" Ah young and Lim yelled running towards us. "Hey guys." I said rubbing my cheeks. "Why are you cheeks so red?" Lim asked me concerned. "Well, you see. Lee Taemin is a meanie and hurt me." I cutely replied pouting and doing aegyo. "SO CUTE!" Jonghyun said hugging me from behind. "So, what were you talking about this morning when you said you wouldn't tell a soul?" Ah young asked. "You told." I asked Lim and she nodded guiltily. "It's nothing." I explained shaking my hands. "Why can't you tell your best friends?" Ah young whined. "I'll tell you eventually." I responded and I could hear Taemin was about to say something. "Do you have something to say Taemin?" I asked glaring at him. "yes!" he shouted. "Uhmm. You're so adorable." He said faking a smile. I smiled and walked away with Lim and Ah young.

I really feel bad I can't tell them. I mean they are my best friends. No, I'm not refusing to tell them because Taemin told me. It's because it's really embarrasing in my opinion. "I don't feel good." I lied and walked away leaving Ah Young and Lim alone. Lim was about to come after me but Ah young stopped her. I wasn't in the mood so I just left school. "Where's my baby going!?" I could hear Key yelling as I walked away from the school. Taemin started running after me."What the heck do you think you're doing?" Taemin yelled. I kept quiet and just gave him the finger. "Woah woah woah, watch who you're giving the finger too. Didn't I say i'd make your life a living hell?!" Taemin screamed. "Didn't I tell you it already is?!" I yelled back slapping him. "You monkey! What do you think you're doing?!" He held his cheek. I didn't listen and kept walking away


Im still at home and havent went to the convention yet so I thought I'd update again...still short LOL i hope you liked it.