School time!!!

Flying memories

 

                             School time!!!
 
 
You

 

You looked at whole the class, standing in front of them all. You felt , completely . You should tell them about your self, you had never been good at that. And especial not when you should talk another language, than your native. Your face was completely red and you mumbled a lot. Finally the teacher said you could sit down. One free seat, you quickly walked over to the chair and sat down. Beside you sat a girl, pretty brown hair, brown eyes and not at all looking like a person from Asia. You wondered who she could be. The class started and you had a very hard time try to follow it all and find out what the teacher said. The girl beside you smiled all the time, especially when she looked at you. Finally the class was over. You started relaxing, then she walked over to your side of the table, she had a lot of girls around her. “I'm Sea” she smiled. “since you're new I'll show you around” she smiled sweet. You didn't trusted her, she was a kind of queen. No way she would show you around. No, maybe more humiliate you. You smiled "thanks, but you don't need to do that, i'll be alright." She looked at you very surprised, and then it happen.....

 

Jr

Kyu looked SOO cute when he thought about something. He bite in his lip and his eyes shined more than usual. "Alright i go with you to school" i was surprised. In his story it had sounded like he hated school, soooo much. But was the only reason he would go to school, me? I blushed of the thought. He looked at me concerned. I began to laugh, so cute. He blushed and then he took my hand. I shook a bit. He smiled "you're alright?" I nodded. "Just surprised, lets drive now" i squeezed his hand .Then i let his hand go and began to walk out. He grabbed my arm and hugged me. Then he left the room. I was breathless a short second. I used to be and but Kyu did something to my attitude. Then i walked out on the bathroom. The other guys was there. They talked and laughed i was just quiet. "Jong Hyun are you coming?" I shook my head "Kyuu drive me to school today" Aron looked shocked at me. Shook his head and left. I finished brushing my teeth and left the room. I walked out in the garden and looked after his car. Kyu waved "over here" i smiled and walked over to him. He was soo hot.

 

You

She hit you in your face and trow you on the ground. "I'm trying to be kind here and then you say no!! Do you know who i am? You never say no to me!" The other girls said at the same time."never say no!" You was surprised, you had just tried to avoid trouble. Your cheek hurt a bite. That , she thought she could control everyone. One thing was sure, she wouldn't get you down. Not even if she ruined this year for you, you wouldn't break cause you had something she didn't had, real friends. You could feel something in your pocket, you ignored it. The girl looked at you and leaved you on the floor. You quick get up, and looked at your phone. A message from Anja. " hey beauty how are you doing? Your first school day aren't u exited? I having a normal day nothing new. Except the new boy, uhhm he's cute. I miss you love Anja." You smiled, cute girl. You fast replied and then run into class. 9 grade would hopefully be better soon. The teacher was sooo boring and it didn't made it more easy to listen when everybody whispered about you. It was horribly. The teacher just ignored them.

 


Well who is the girl? 

Whats going on between Kyu and Jong Hyun? 

And are your school year going to be some ? :O

Btw they dont go to the same school cause "you" going in 9 grade and they are going in high school :)

 

 

Sorry this chapter isn't so long :I 

I'll write a very LONG one next time :D 

 

Hope u like this chapter :D

I'll update tomorrow. 

 

I'm changed the main pic :D just for fun :D

And then this picture :P

I used like 1 hours making it LOL :P and i really at it but yearh :D

But im pretty proud of it :D never made a better than this :D 

And I think it's awesome :DDDD