Our first meeting

Flying memories

 

Our first meeting
 
 
 

THIS IS FROM HIS VINKEL!!! Enjoy his thoughts :P

 

Jr

I looked at her. She looked a bit sad. I asked her “ Why are you sad?” She looked down and blushed “I'm just going to miss you” She hugged me. I was very surprised. I put my arms around her “Who say we can't visit each other?” I smiled. She looked very surprised at me. I took the note I wrote in the plane up from my pocket. “This is to you” I put the paper in her hand and closed it. “Don't open it before I'm gone” I smiled. “JONG HYUN” someone yelled at me. I looked in the direction it came from. She looked over there too and then she fell down on the ground. I tried to caught her, before she landed on the ground, but I didn't got her. Then she lay down there and I had no Idea what to do. I sat down beside her and took her hand. All the guys came over to me, “Who is she?” they all said at almost the same time. “Just help me” I said. Minhyun got her up and helped me get her up on my back. “Did you meet her in Denmark? Is that the reason why you took the wrong plane?” I looked at Aron “Do you think I took that plane on purpose?” Aron looked at me and whispered in my ear “No, I know you took that plane on purpose, was it for her?” I was shocked, how could he know that? I haven't told anybody. But it wasn't for her, I had my reasons why i traveled to Denmark and nobody should ever know them. It was something from my secret past, and no way I would tell it to anyone. I'd never planned to met her and I don't even think she remember the first time we met, but I remember it like it was yesterday it happen. I'm sure I'll never forget that day. I was first a bit shocked, when I saw her in the airport today, but it looked like she couldn't remember me so I wasn't nervous. I asked about her name, I already knew it, but she didn't knew that I knew it, and I wanted a new start with her. Confusing I know. It's only 2 years ago. The day we met she was confused and a bit scared to. I thought she couldn't find her family. And just like in the airport, she walked into me. She fell on her leg, she was very unlucky that day. 'cause she broke her leg. That day changed my life. If I had done like I used to, I would just let her lay on the ground. Yes I'm a big jerk, I know that. But her sad eyes and the ways she said sorry, like she did something wrong. Yearh, that just did something to me. She wore a black hut that day and I took it of her head and put it on my own, then I lifted her up. She looked at me, she was scared. “ Don't be scared I'll get you to the hospital.” I said to calm her down. It worked, she looked more calm and I smiled like a little boy. A little boy, who just get a BIG present. I was very naive that day. I had promised my self never be naive again, 'cause it had always ruined my life, but I don't know what it was, she was just special. I got her to the hospital and the doctors fixed her leg. I was with her the whole day and the day after. It was two special days, two days were I was normal like everybody else. And I was naive enough to think, that we could stay like that forever. But then the third day her parents and BOYFRIEND came. I never before in my life felt so much pain, in my heart. They thanked me a lot and the guy told me that he was very happy that I saved his fiance, I was shocked she couldn't impossibly be older than 17 and she was engaged with that boy. He was very handsome but he sounded like a jerk and looked very boring too. Why would she choose her way for the rest of her life, so early? She looked like she was a clever girl. While I talked with her family, she slept, and they told me to leave. I had no choice and they wouldn't let me give her my number, so we could keep the contact. And since that day I haven't been sweet against a girl.... I know I'm a Jerk.

That family ruined my heart. I don't know why she is going to Korea without her husband, I don't know if they got marriage and I don't know what she remembered from that day, have her family told her I was a dream or have she just forget me? I'm screwed! Why? 'cause she's here, 'cause I still care about her even after 2 years and 'cause I didn't get to do my business in Denmark. I could use her as an apologize but then I'm a big jerk, just like I was two years ago. I'm still a jerk, but what can I do? My eyes was wet and I angry wiped the tear away. Ren looked at me “Are you crying Jong Hyunaah? I just ignored him, I knew he just would be sweet and I knew he cared about me, but I wouldn't talk with anybody about this. My past before I met Ren, Aron, Minhyun and Beakho was NO GOOD! And no one would like to hear about it. I know I'm silly, but I'm not willing to lose more people than what I've already lost. I had done some horribly things in my past and I would wish I never did all that . But I did and now I just want to forget it. I had stood still and thought. And all the time I had her on my back and the guys around me. Beakho looked concerned at me “Shouldn't we take her to our place” He pointed at her. I nodded and began to walk. There wasn't special long way to our place and we was there in like 5 minutes. No one said anything. We walked in and I lay her on the couch, Minhyun helped me. They all leaved me, her and my thoughts alone. Her phone rang a couple times, but I ignored it. What was happened to her? Why didn't she woke up? Why did she frll? What should I tell her? And should I tell her the truth and tell about what happened two years ago? She used to be confused, now was it my turn. I closed my eyes and put my hands on my head. Then I heard a small voice beside me. “Jo-o-o-ng Hy-u-u-un?”


 

So now you finally know who he is :D are you surprised? 

What do you think his secret past is about? :D

And are you surprised you and Jong Hyun have meet before? :P

 

 

This chapter was very special for me, 'cause i had planned almost the whole story, but this i havn't planned so i didn't knew what would happen next. 

i'll write the next chapter very soon and it from your vinkel :D

 

Take care everyone :D

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writhing it. :D

 

subscribe and comment and enjoy this pic :P