Uhm Alien snot

Flying memories

 

Uhm Alien snot

Kyu

 

The first page was shocking, a devil with a human heart in it's hand and Jr in front of it holding his hands to his heart. It was very well drew, but at the same time very shocking. I was afraid what he had wrote on the next page. He smiled and looked like he understood my reaction. “you're shocked that's good” Jr smiled and pushed my hair away from my face. His fingers was very cold and it gave me chill. He smiled “read the next page, Kyu” I nodded like a little slave and turned to the next page. There was a lot of words on it and I started reading them. “ Hey Kyu, like I promised you I will now tell you my story. You know like everybody else, my story starts with me getting born. HAHA, don't try to be funny Hyun, this is serious! But mom I want to make fun.” I got a bit confused, did he just wrote all his thoughts down or what? I looked short at him, he smiled and made a movement with his head. Come on, read the rest, that was what the movement told me and that was what I did. “ and I got born by my mother. Her and my dad was somehow pretty strange. From the first day I got born, they never even spoke a word with me. I don't understood anything at that time, but then I got adopted. Yes, you maybe think why is he getting adopted when he had parents? I didn't knew it that time, but I now know my parents had there reasons. But yes, I got adopted by an old lovely and smiling women. She was always kind and she treated me like I was a god or something. She was the first person which made me felt loved. And I loved her very much. She was the best mom a kid could wish. She gave me everything I wanted, but still made me ate broccoli, which tasted so horribly. I still remember the first time I tasted it. I was 5 years old. We had been out shopping in a big mall and she had brought so much food to her birthday party. I had been running in and out of the store, using the funny door, which could turn around like some of the bookshelf doors in movies. I had a really funny day, while she just had a hard time trying to get all the things out in the car. I tried to help her, but I wasn't any help, just ignoring. When we finally came home, I was starving and she started making dinner. I just sat by the table and waited. FINALLY. She sat a big cooking pot on the table and with a spoon she put some green disgusting into my plate. I refused to eat it. I was so sure it was alien snot and that wasn't food, so no way I would eat that. I think she had seen that coming, so she promised me that we could watch an movie if I ate up. We didn't often saw movies, so I decided to try the alien snot. I took a big spoon filled with it and putted it into my mouth. It was the worst taste ever, I spitted it out. Out all over the kitchen. Her face looked so funny. But the next thing wasn't funny at all. She made me clean whole the kitchen and then put me in bed. I remember how angry I was and I refused to talk with her a whole week after that episode. But one thing was sure, I was never unsure about her love to me. She loved me. Then there wasn't more space on the page and I turned to the next one. A drew. A drew of a heart with starts around. This looked very childish. I looked at Jr he smiled and I said “ your a strange kid, who doesn't like broccoli?” I don't think he had expected I would say that and he started laughing. He pulled himself together and made the movement whit his head again. I turned to the next page, text again. “ That was the first 10 years of my life, and I spend 8 of them with her as Hyunjae. One of the first 8 years in my life, but hers last 8 years. Yes, you're right she died.” after that he had drew a white cross with a little bird on top and small flowers in the bottom. It was kind of sad, but still very beautiful. I could feel a small tear moving down on my cheek and I fast wiped it away. No need for that, Kyu. I started reading again. “ After a couple of days a young women and a old man took me into there home and kept me as there son. The women didn't liked my name and changed it, so I was then Tae young. The time were I was Tae young is the hardest part of my life, the part I always have wanted to delete. I did a lot of thing.... well it all started with a school. The old man refused to pay and I had to promise him to clean the house every weak. Not just clean the house, but make it shine. And this house was like REALLY big. I remember the day like it was yesterday. I stood in the big house finally done cleaning. I looked at the table beside me. I could see my self in it. I sweated and I really hoped it was good enough. He had to make me go to school. I was kind of desperate, I had never been in school, but I heard that it was important. Luckily he gave me the money and short after I started in school. The weeks went past and I became better and better. One day I heard them talking.... “ he steel all our money, we need more money, he have to work” the old man said. “ but his only a kid, we are his parent we can't do that against him.” “my dear you know we aren't his parents and we desperately need the money.”...i looked at Hyun he just sat on the bed and looked on his own feet. I wondered when he had wrote this book? 

 


 

Wuhuu the Kyu part :P

Lol do you like jr's past so far? I know his past isn't horribly.... YET :P 

ahah seriously i don't know how his past ends :p

 

Well what happen since Tae young became Jong Hyun? :D

And does it all make sence in the end? :)

 

ahah i love writing both this and the you part like two diffrent stories:p

 

Well hope you liked it :D