Time for GYM!

Forever Bonded?

Looking at my scedual I had gym next!!!!!!! I LOVE GYM! Lot people think I am a weakling but boy are they wrong, I am better than my older brother. 

As i entered the changing room i saw all the girls glaring at me, then I saw Hyuna.

"Hi hyuna!"

"ughh do you know this Hyuna!?" The girl next to Hyuna said. Hyuna looks at me.

"yep shes my cousin but who cares." I was shocked when she said that. Hyuna moved closer to me.

"Just because I'm your cousin doesn't mean I will let you near my oppa!" Oppa? Whos your Oppa? Does she mean Gongchan?

(Thank you guys for telling me I spelled his name wrong. I felt like something was wrong when I typed his name!)

After that she slamed me againest the locker and left. And to think she was a great cousin. When I entered the gym I was suprise. All the girls shorts where REALLY short and that Gongchan was in the the same class as me with one of his kingka friend.

"OK CLASS GET WITH A GROUP OF THREE!!"

Of course everybody wanted to vbe with the Kingkas. So I turned away to talk to the teacher untill someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see Gongchan. Of course he had a poker face.

"You, me and baro hyung are in a group, everyone SCRAM." 

"YO! the names Baro! niceto meet you my lady!" he grabed my hand and kiss it.

Wow he was the complete oppisite of gongchan.

"uhmm yeah nice to meet you too..."

"Yah Baro leave her alone."

Whoa

"OKAY EVERYONE WITH YOUR GROUP EACH DO 10 BASKETBALL HOOPS!" Our gym teacher sure is mean when he is in the gym!

"uhwwwwwww" All the girls whinned

I just grapped a basketball and started shooting in the hoops.

In minutes I scored perfect 10 basketball hoops. Everyone around me was suprise especialy my two team mates.

Tech just because I'm a girl!

Baro walked over to me with Gongchan ,"YO! yo got some skills girl"

Gongchan nodded his head in agreement.

"uhmm thanks!"

After that we had to run a mile. Of course I finshed first out the girls  and boys. It was quite easy.  In fact I made a new record of 5mins and 28secs!

NICE GIRL!

"Your realing good! how are you so fast!" asked Baro

"I don't know, I run everyday?!"

We played a vollyball game after running and before I knew it, it was time to change. I headed back in to the locker room.

"HEY!"