School

Forever Bonded?

Author: WaZZ up guys!!!!!!!

Song_______: Hi author!

Author: Oh hello is it nice being in korea!?

Song_______: So far so good.

Author: should we start the story?

song____: Yep!

Author and song______: 1,2,3 ENJOY THE STORY!

                                                                                                                 School 

I was still shock from yesterday. And to more fuel, hyuna is the queenka at my new school. Serusaly  just when i thought schools couldn't have queenkas.

"CLASS LISTEN UP, WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT, introduce your self durling." Is this teacher bipolor or something? jesh lady.

"Annyosango, Song ___ inmida!" Boys and girls just gruted, I heard a girl say nerd, One the first day!! Is it because of my glasses? I have to wear them or else I will Gte bullied like before.

"Well ______ you can sit by gongcha, Gongcha raise your hand please." I could tell that the teacher was scared of him, why? he just seems like a normal school kid. I looked around to see a boy raise his hand, he was so hot. "lucky ." "why does she get to sit by him." "huuna gonna be mad" is what I heard from the girls in my class.

Now I wonder what they mean when they say hyuna will get mad, she seems so nice.

"hello my name is song__ ! Nice to meet your!" But he didn't reply he just scooted away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DING DING DING*

 

"ok kids you may leave." I left after everyone else left, cause jezz did you see those kids, like some wild animals but I wonder. Why are they rushing so fast to the Gongcha Guy?

When I entered the Lunch room I saw A LOT and i mean A LOT of girls surrounding a table with 5, incrediably hot boys. Huh they must be the Kingka's of the school. GREAT! I saw the only empty table by the 5 boys i walked past them and sat at the table.

"Hey! you must be the new student, right! I'm Luna (F(x)! ) can i sit by you?!" I turned around to so a really pretty girl, giving me a big smile!

"Hi I am song____. You can sit by and your right, I am new here!" 

"Do you want to be my friend?" 

"Sure!" It was nice talking to Luna and we really had a lot in commen. I turned around feeling as if someone was looking at me, i turned and saw gongcha staring at me but after he saw me, he turned around.

                                                                                      Gongcha P.O.V

Oh my god why these girl so annoying? I can smell their Caked on face filled with makeup, gross. 

"Hyung, when can I just eat them up?" I asked Cnu Hyung

"Dude, I am sorry but do you want a bunch of people killing us and plus were not "them" He replied

"Ughh whatever I'M going to school, seeya."

                                                                                              School

Ughh stupid fangirls , cant they just leave me alone?!

"CLASS LISTEN UP WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT, introduce yourself durling." My teacher is really bipolor i think.

"Annoyosayo, Song_________ inmida!" I could hear all those girls calling her "nerd" "" and etc. Its her first day here girls jesh. 

"Well you can sit by Gongcha, Gongcha raise your hand." Seriously teacher, I don't want a fangirl next to me, well she probaly is one. I raised my head an looked up to see a reall pretty girl. I took a sniff and I felt my throut burning, the new girl didn't have a caked on face like the rest of the girls.

"Hi my name is song_, its nice to meet you." The new girl said, but I just scooted away. Something about her was different, At least she didn't fangirl but what mattered right now was that I needed blood.

 Lunch

I went towards the table me and hyuna ALWAYS sit at. And of course fangirls all around us. so annoying.

I saw ______ walk into the lunch room and stared at my table and then walk right pass us. She is really Different. A girl came up to her and they sat together laughing and stuff __ was beautiful when she was laughing. ____Turned around and saw me staring at her but I quickly turned around and talk to Jinyoung Hyung.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: I hoped you enjoyed this chapter I quickly put this together and had a lot of spelling mistakes. See ya'll later!