Forever

Forever

Eli looked at his boyfriend, who was sleeping peacefully on their bed. He smiled and pushed a stray of hair out of his face. Today was the big day. Eli was going to ask him to marry him. He wanted to be with Kiseop forever. Kiseop shifted slightly, because of Eli’s touch. He was a very light sleeper and almost everything woke him up. Especially Eli’s snoring.

 

Eli looked over at the alarm clock and sighed. 03:30. He knew he wasn’t able to go back to sleep, not this day. He rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling. He had everything planned out, but he wondered if everything would go according to plan. Probably not, because Kiseop usually didn't like doing unexpected or unplanned things. Another sigh escaped from his mouth and he closed his eyes. Maybe if he hoped really hard..

 

Kiseop moaned a whiny moan and opened his eyes. He turned his head and looked at Eli. 'Yah, lay still.' he mumbled and pushed him softly. Eli opened his eyes and turned his head, to look directly into his boyfriends' beautiful brown eyes. 'Mianhae, yeobo.' he said. 'Go back to sleep.' Eli rolled back onto his side and laid his hand on Kiseop's belly. Kiseop nodded and closed his eyes. It didn't take him long to get back in dreamland. Eli smiled and closed his eyes also. Maybe if he tried really hard, he was also able to fall back into sleeping mode again.

 

~

 

The annoying sound of the alarm clock rang. Eli opened his eyes and smacked the thing, so it would stop ringing. The first thing he noticed was that he was alone in the bed. The second thing he noticed was that the alarm clock was set forward. He planned to get up at 09:00 am. But instead it was 11:00 am. Which made him late. His plan was already ruined and it hadn’t even started.

 

Eli quickly got up and began to change his clothes. He put on a tight black skinny jeans with a t-shirt. He didn’t want to look overdressed, because that might cause that Kiseop became suspicious and he didn’t need that. He walked towards the bathroom to style his hair and brush his teeth. After fifteen minutes he was finally ready to go.

 

He walked out of the bathroom and made his way downstairs. He looked around in the living room. No sign of Kiseop. Sighing, he walked to the kitchen, were he luckily found Kiseop, sitting on the counter, reading the newspaper and sipping his coffee. Eli smiled and walked towards him. ‘Good morning, my love.’ He sang. Kiseop laid his newspaper beside him and looked at the pigeonboy who was standing in front of him. ‘Good morning.’ He also said and leaned over, so he could kiss the younger male. Eli couldn’t stop smiling. ‘What makes you so happy?’ Kiseop asked and jumped off the counter. He stretched and moaned softly. His back was hurting slightly. Eli just shrugged. ‘You.’ He said, simply. That made the older boy laugh. ‘Babo.’ Kiseop said.

 

Eli just smiled, like it was the only thing he was capable of doing. ‘So, I was thinking..’ He said and walked over to his boyfriend. ‘That we could go to a Starbucks and get something to eat and maybe a latte to drink.’ Eli got a hold of one of Kiseop’s hands and entwined their fingers. Kiseop hummed and looked at the pigeonboy’s face. Something told him that this wasn’t just a breakfast date. Or something like that. ‘Sure.’ Kiseop said.

 

Eli couldn’t believe his ears. Kiseop actually agreed to go with him? A big smile flashed once again on his face. ‘Let’s go then!’ Eli said excitedly and started walking towards the hallway. He put on his shoes and a jacket and waited for Kiseop to do the same. Together they walked to Eli’s car. They got in and eventually drove off. They both were silent for the entire drive, which made Eli worry slightly. Worry turned into fear. What if Kiseop didn’t want to marry him?

 

Eli parked the car in the parking lot and got out. He waited for Kiseop, so that they could hold hands while walking to the Starbucks. They arrived and Eli immediately saw what he asked for a week ago. In the corner there was a boot which Eli hired for the two of them. On the table were a few cupcakes. He quickly put his free hand in front of Kiseop’s eyes, so that he couldn’t see anything. ‘Yah!’ Kiseop whined and tried to fight Eli’s hand off. Which didn’t work. Of course.

 

With his hand in front of the older boys' eyes, Eli started walking towards the boot. He made Kiseop sit down and took away his hands. 'Tada~!' He said, beaming. He walked towards the other end of the table and sat down. 'Omo~ Li-sshi..' Kiseop said, smiling brightly. 'What have I done to deserve this?' Eli puffed his cheeks, looking at his lover. 'Nothing really. I just wanted to take you to the place we had our first date..'

 

Sitting down at the table, looking at his hands, Eli smiled sweetly. He was really nervous. He waited for what felt like an eternity for his, well, what where they of each other? Friends? Maybe, sort of. But still, Eli liked the guy and hoped it was mutual. Eventually he saw the door open in the corner of his eye. He lifted his head and looked at the red head. In Eli's eyes, the guy looked even more handsome now, if that was possible. A big smile appeared on both of their faces. Kiseop walked over to the table and sat down. 'Annyeong!' he said happily. 'Hey.' Eli said in English.

 

'Eli, is everything alright?' Kiseop said, waving his hands in front of the blonde's face. Eli snapped out of his daydream and looked at Kiseop. 'Oh mianhae, yeobo.' he said and smiled. 'Let's order something to drink and enjoy these cupcakes.' he then said and stood up. 'Just sit and wait, yeobo.' Eli kissed Kiseop's lips en walked over to the counter. He ordered a Caramel Macchiato for Kiseop and an Iced Caffé Americano for himself. Just like on their first date. The girl behind the counter told him that they would brings their coffee in a minute. Eli nodded and walked back, sitting down in front of Kiseop.

 

Eventually their drinks were brought. Eli immediatly started sipping it, while Kiseop waited for it to cool. 'It's so peaceful here, it always has been.' Kiseop said and looked out of the window. Eli hummed and looked at his lover's face. He reached out and got a hold of one of Kiseop's soft hands. 'It's special to me too. It reminds me of our first and second date. Our first anniversary. A few of our birthdays.' he said. 'This is the place where our first kiss happened.' Eli smiled brightly. 'And that's why I want to ask you something, Kiseop. I've known you for a long time now and well, I'm hoping that after today, we will be together forever. I love you so, so much. Maybe a little bit too much.' He looked at their hands. 'I want to spend my life with you and while this isn't going according to the plan I had made, I want to ask you something.' Eli got up and then sat down on one knee. He took a hold of Kiseop's hand with both of his own hands. Kiseop looked at his boyfriend with big eyes. 'Lee Kiseop, my love, my angel, my everything..' He grabbed the box with the ring in it out of his pocket and opened it, so Kiseop could see the ring. 'Will you marry me?'

 

~

Okay so.. I know this is short and I'm also sorry for the cliffhanger hehehe c:

I hope you liked it so far and this will probably have one or two chapters more, I don't really know.

 

Also, I'd like to say that if you want me to write a story with a certain storyline or something, just comment down below and I'll see what I can do. I'll write almost everything ^^