Fated Start: BaekLu

Random Short Stories

This was my second time running into the blond boy. Accidentally bumbing into each other as we trotted the halls. Trying to get to our classes.

"Ah, I'm sorry." He apologized quickly picking up my falling books from the floor. "Ani, its okay." I told him, also bending down to pick up the small mess.

A jolt of electricity course through my body, with the short grazing of own hands. Sending my cheeks to ignited with a burning heat. I bit my lip glanced to him, wonder if he may have felt the same. A meek chuckled escaped from my mouth, for his face was a picture image of my own.

He looked to me wide eyed, questioning the reason of my sudden burst of giggles. "Your face is really red." I told him pointing to his deep red cheeks. He was haste to cover the flushed skin with his hands. Dropping the books back to the floor once again. He frowned as I only giggled more, his embarassment a tickle in my stomach.

"Hey why are you laughing. Isn't your face just the same." I giggled and nodded my head. "We match," he sighed with amusement agreeing with a smile. "What's your name?" He asked me. Once again gather my books and standing to his feet. "Byun Baekhyun," I answered looking up to him. Spotting his hand held out to me. Hesitantly taking it, as pulled me to my feet. "I'm Xi Lu Han, nice to meet you."