Selfish/Brat: ChanLu

Random Short Stories

To Long for a Drabble-Shot, but not a complete One-Shot?????? I'm still posting it. I don't think my title fits either.....Oh wells. Trust me these will turn to real drabbles real soon just posting my discontinued stuff right now. >.< You don't mind right?!




Two bodies thrash atop the tattered white bed sheets. and groaning in pleasure. Gasping for air, as they soon would reach their . The boy looked to his boyfriend with lackluster eyes. Thinking how pretty this being was beneath him, but yet he felt not one true emotion being connected to him in any type of way. Only needing his body to fill his bed at night. Coldly smirking, as the boy repeatedly screamed out he loved him. The words meaningless, for this would be their last night together.

"Let's break up," he lovely smiled down to the boy. ing for the last time, feeling him with his seed.





"Hey, earth to Lu Han. Is anyone in there?" He asked, knocking on the blonds' head. "Yeah I'm here, now stop banging on my head. Before you give me some type of concussion." He teased, bringing his focus to the mocha hair brunette in front of him.

"Well maybe if you answered when someone is calling you. I wouldn't have to knock on your hollow skull."

"Ouch, real brutal Yeol. And here I thought your hyung was the smartest person you knew?"

"As if, you narcissistic jerk. And here." Chanyeol mocked shoving the ice cream cone into his hand.

Lu Han stared to the vanilla cone, with an arched brow. "Yeol, its mid January. Why are you buying ice cream?"

"Because I had a taste for some, why else?" He answered. Paying no mind to the condescending look Lu Han was sending him. "Either you eat it or throw it away." Chanyeol told him, giving him a brief side glance. "And if you throw it away, take this as the last time I buy you anything." He informed him. Blissfully going back to eating his ice cream.

Lu Han scoffed, taking Chanyeol's threat to heart. Knowing very well how he felt about waste. "So touchy, touchy," the elder annoyingly grumbled under his breath. Obediently eating the cold treat.

The two sat in a comfortable quiet air. Watching as others pass them by. Moving about to what ever their destinations. Only solemnly taking a glance at the two handsome young man sitting at the park bench.

"So hyung, how's your relationship going with DongJun?" (Not a ZE:A member, just chose the name. But he is hot right?! XP) ChanYeol asked wishing to start up a conversation. Lu Han's relationship status just so happening to be his choice pick. "Oh, we broke up lastnight." He answered nonchalantly. Finishing off the last of his ice cream. With the base of the cone being popped into his mouth.

"Last night? As in last night, last night?" Chanyeol emphasized on. "Yeah. What's with the last nights." Lu Han chuckled. "Hyung, wasn't it your one month anniversary?" Lu Han thought about it for a minute, before noting that it was. "Yeah your right." He nodded, leading Chanyeol to look at him pointedly "So why the hell did you decide to break up with him last night of all times." Chanyeol asked annoyingly. "What? Its not like I had a set time that I was going to break up with him. I just did. Plus I was getting really bored with him. So I ended it."

"Lu, you're a selfish man." Chanyeol told him with a disgusted look on his face. " Lu Han rolled his eyes, not caring much for the latters displeased words. "I mean seriously. You were so into the him and than you break up with him. And not just on any god given day, but a day that's suppose to be special. Hyung did you really not know, or were you to far up your own to care?" Chanyeol asked him, really pissed at the moment.

Lu Han lit up a cigarette, taking a long drag of it before he came to answer. "If it helps any," he exhale the smoke, "I ed him good one last time."

"You're really twisted. I question why am even friends with you." The latter glared at him. "I going home," he stood to his feet. Taking a last glance at Lu Han. "Don't call, I dont want to here from you anymore today." He walked away, leaving the blond to smoke his cancer stick. Lu Han said nothing taking another pull from his cigarette, than blowing it into the air. "Because....I'm to selfish to leave your side." He whispered into the air, watching as Chanyeol's figure disappeared off into the distance.




Two days had already passed, since Lu Han heard from the nagging giant. Taking this that he was still upsat with him. "Ugh~" he groaned. Shifting from another position on his couch. "Why is he even mad?" He hissed, pummeling his face into the couch cushion.


Diiing Doong


The door bell rung, causing the frustrated young man to groaned again. "Go away," he shouted. Not in the mood for visitors.


Diing Doong


The door bell sounded again. And with the same reply he yelled for them to go away.


Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong


He growled, raising from the couch, stomping his way over to the door. "Didn't I tell you do go the away!" He yelled as he swung the door open. "Fine, than I'll leave." He heard the familiar voice say. "No, wait Chanyeol..I didn't mean you." He said, quickly gripping hold of the latters arm. "But didn't you just tell me to go the home." Chanyeol repeated, never making it easy on Lu Han. "I'm sorry, I didnt mean it." He apologized, releasing the others wrist. Body language reading something of a small scolded boys'.

"Okay, so are you going to let me in?" His way of showing that he forgives him. "Yeah please come in." Lu Han moved aside, so Chanyeol could make his way inside the apartment. "I brought food, I hope you don't mind." Chanyeol told him. Making his way into the kitchen. Lu Han voiced a soft 'no', following behind. Chanyeol always doing what he wanted anyways. Luhan stood in the door frame, watching as Chanyeol marched about. Pulling out pots and pans, and utensils. "Hey, where's the rice, did you move it?"

"In the silver tin, on the counter." Chanyeol hummed finding it. "So what are you making?" "Beef stew, with lots and lots of meat. Oh and veggies." He told him, quickly going to work. At getting every thing diced and cleaned. Lu Han chuckled, just like Chanyeol to add a hefty amount of meat. When the dish was required to be on the more healthier side. Lu Han cautiously walked up behind Chanyeol. Slowly wrapping his arms around his waist. "I'm happy you came over." He said,with his forehead resting off his shoulder. "I'm still a little upset with you. DongJun is a dear friend to me, so you can't do things like that. Without thinking how it'll effect our friendship."

"Deh, I'm really sorry." Chanyeol sighed. "Its okay, he told me you apologized to him." Lu Han nodded. Squeezing tightly to Chanyeol. Embarrassment taking hold of him. "Don't worry, you did good." Chanyeol laughed. "Now go sit down, while I finish cooking." Lu Han nodded again, before saying another thank you, as he place a soft kiss in the crook of his neck.




After consuming the delicious meal. The two sat lazily on the sofa. Half heartedly paying attention to the movie they found to watch. Well Lu Han was paying attention. Chanyeol was slowly nodding off. Head bobbing ever so slightly to the side. Snapping back, when believed he would fall. Eyebrows tensing, lips pursing as he grumbled. Moving his hand under his chin, to better balance his head. Luhan smiled, as Chanyeol beat a hand to the pillow. Trying to prop his elbow on top of it, to hold up his said head. Luhan shook his head in amusement, asking why he just doesn't lean over and lay down.

Luhan done with Chanyeol's sleepy fight, gentle pulled him over. Guiding his head into his lap. The latter fought back a bit, mumbling an annoyed 'get off.' Lu Han rolled his eyes, letting Chanyeol do as he pleased. He shifting about finally finding a position he was comfortable with. Burying his face into Lu Han's stomach. "Such a brat," he murmured. Brushing a few strands of hair behind his pointed ear. Paddling the soft skin of his cheek with the tips of his fingers. After deciding to go back to the program he was watching.

With a short time, Lu Han himself had fallen to sleep. Arm perched on the arm rest, as he hand fisted under his cheek. A loud abnormal sound of laughter from the televison, startled Chanyeol awake. Causing him to jump up with large eyes. Grasping hold of his chest. The laughter entering his dream state in an unpleasant way. He frowned finding his scare. Throwing a pillow at its screen, retrieving the remote to turn its volume down. "Stupid tv," he muttered wiping the sleep from his eyes. Looking around finally noticing Lu Han sound asleep behind him. In a god forsaken uncomfortable state that will surely have his neck hurting later.

Chanyeol turned around fully sitting to the side of Lu Han. "Luhan," meekly calling his name to wake him. Brows nitting together when the elder didn't budge. "Luhan," trying once again, this time with nugging the tip of his nose. Hoping to get a better result. But nope, Lu Han stayed sound asleep. "Are you really this deep of a sleeper?" Chanyeol his teeth, climbing his way in front of Lu Han in his lap. "Hyung?" He called, still no answer. "Hyung, DongJun has come to cut your heart out. For being a douche bag jerk to him." He said a little more dramatically. But nothing. "Hyung, aliens are here to adapt us, and take over the world."

Minutes passed and Chanyeol's calls became just bazaar and unimaginable. None achieving to wake the elder up any type of way. Maybe twitching a bit, but nothing to drastic. Chanyeol blow his bangs up, frustrated and determined to wake this block of wood up. Nor his threats of harsh pinching and flicking has woken Lu Han. And he be damned if he was to lose whatever challenge he had put himself up against. A ambitious/stubborn kid to his core.

"So you wanna play hard ball, huh?" He chuckled darkly, doing the one thing he should have started with. Pulling his hand from under his cheek. Lu Han's head dropped down smacking on the arm rest. Chanyeol sat wide eye, not actually meaning to hurt him. "Aah, what the hell Chanyeol?" He hissed, rubbing his pounding forehead. "S-sorry...I was just trying to wake you." He stuttered behind his hand covered mouth. "You could have just shook me awake."

"Yah I did. I've been trying to wake you for fifth-teen mintues straight now!" Chanyeol yelled at him. "If I was sleep, why didn't you just leave me sleep?" Chanyeol glared at him, acrossing his arms as lips pursed up ward. "Well sorry for thinking you were uncomfortable, and thought you should go sleep in your bed." He sarcastically answered, rolling his eyes. Lu Han chuckled, looking to the latter with one eye opened. Still rubbing the sore area. "So you were actually trying to be nice to me." He teased, cause Chanyeol to flick him out of habit. "Okay ouch. Was slamming my head not enough for you?" Lu Han winced, Chanyeol's finger plucking the already reddening mark on his head. "No you jerk." "Aren't you the jerk for abusing me in my sleep?" Lu Han counter leaning back. Folding his arms, looking to Chanyeol skeptically.

Chanyeol huffed ignore the big baby. "What no answer? Aren't you even going to apologize? I'm pretty sure that's what you do when hurting someone." He said, pointing to the bright red mark. "No, because its your fault for sleeping like a bear in hibernation." Chanyeol told him. Lu Han laughed in disbelief. "So it's my fault for being a sound sleeper? Now who's the twisted one?" He mocked repeated Chanyeol's own words. "What, what do you want an apology? Well I'm sorry." He exclaimed, not pleased when someone uses his own words against him. "That's not good enough. Plus you don't really mean it." Chanyeol groaned, having the right mind to flick him in the head once again. "What makes you think you deserve a sincere apology from me. Have you forgotten I'm still mad at you for what you did?" "But you can't be, DongJun forgave me. And you yourself even said I did good. So why can't I have an apology?"

"Be-because...." "Becasue your selfish," Lu Han out for him. Chanyeol eyes widen, mortified that such words could even come from his mouth. "What? If I'm selfish, than what the hell are you?!" Chanyeol shouted, Luhan definitely having no right to talk. "I'm not selfish but arrogant, big difference." Lu Han reply, waving a single finger correcting his mistaking dongsaeng. "Are you kidding me?" Chanyeol huffed. "Selfish, arrogant, you're still a disgraceful human being." He stated. "Maybe, but at least I can admit it." Chanyeol's brow arched to him. "What are you trying to imply? I'm not selfish you jerk." He repeat, slapping a hard hand to his shoulder. {white beater on...lol}

"Aish~" he hissed, the slap really stinging. "Alright, alright I was wrong. You're abusive and selfish." He opened his mouth once again, with a smug smile. Having to much fun to shut it. "I swear if you say another word." Chanyeol's hands closing into a tight fist. Lu Han eyed the said fist, smirking. "What you gonna hit me? Haven't you done enough of that? Just admit your self and give me my apology." The elder said, not backing down to his threat.

"I swear Lu Han.....try me." Chanyeol's voice lacing with a poisonous venom. "What, should I be scared?" He said, leaning into the beyond pissed Chanyeol. "Go head, hit me." He his lips, face only mere meters for the others. The latters outraged anger exciting him immensely.

Chanyeol's body could be felt vibrating ecstaticly on top of his lap. Fist raising ever so slightly than dropping back down to his side. His eyes locking with the blonds taunting him, just bagging to be punched. His lips trembled as he inhaled and exhaled harshly. Hot stream falling from them, like a hell dogs. Growling ready to rip Lu Han's face off with his bare teeth.

Lu Han's hands inclined around Chanyeol's waist and lower back. Sliding in closer, nose bumbing with the others as he tilted his head to the side. "If your not going to do anything....." His words stopping as his tongue came to drag across Chanyeol's heated lips. Wetting them, than placing a meek kiss to the plump flesh. Keeping steady eye contact, as he continued on. Nibbling them with the nap of teeth, ever so gently. Chanyeol's stoned expression crumbling on and off, forcing his anger to stay strong. Turning his face away, just for Lu Han to rotate it back.

His hands quivering, releasing themselves from the tightly woven ball they locked in. Coming to weakly grip at Lu Han's forearms. "W-what..a-are you doi-doing?" He asked stuttered tremendously. Body shivering with a different cause. "Fighting back," Lu Han whispered. Taking Chanyeol's lips fully, smashing them together in an epic explosion. The latter's loud moan, causing Luhan's lips to curl, the victor of the kiddish fight. Chanyeol submitting to him, bringing his arms to wrap around his neck. His body molding to his own. Closing what ever space that remained between them.

Luhan's hands grappled onto Chanyeol's body. One to the back of his slender neck, and the other on firm behind. Getting roughly squeezed, willing him to rock back into it the touch. Chanyeol's own hands swept through his golden locks. Going to harshly yank them, snapping his head back. The aggressive treatment summing a pleasured growl from his throat. Luhan smirk, a crimson attraction lighting in Chanyeol's half moon orbs. As his tongue swept over his bottom lip, like a hungry lioness.

"Ps-ps-ps here kitty kitty," the latter seductive call leading Chanyeol to attack. His juiced muscle diving into his opened cavern. Bidding him to surrender it with no complaints, as his own tongue come to collided with the hurried one. Their tongues jabbing and scrapping with one others, in pleasured wails.

The kiss broke after minutes of exclusive tongue twirling and . And the immediate need to get air into their suffocate lungs. Lu Han smiled as he head rested off the back of the couches frame, with Chanyeol's upon his. He gazed up to a heavy panting Chanyeol, with flushed red cheeks and peachy pink swole lips. Glossed in the mingling of their saliva. His hand came to cup the candy apple skin, brushing a lite thumb over its hot surface. The brunette eyes flutter opened. Meeting dark brown orbs that matched his own. "You fight dirt," he whispered, still panting. Luhan chuckled, pushing his brown fringe to the side. "I fight the way I know best." He replied, Chanyeol's body coming to relax back in his lap. "Your still not getting an apology." He told him sitting up stright, to compose himself. Brushing a hand back through his slight damp bangs.

"Its okay, the kiss was a good enough apology for me." Luhan chuckled. "You disgust me," Chanyeol hiss getting up from his lap.


*************************************


Yo whats slappin'.......