Deaf Love: BaekKai

Random Short Stories

I'm sure he thought no one knew. Why would he? He hid it so well. So well at times that I myself would forget. But at times he also reminded me, with small hints. That he indeed was still hiding his secret from others.

It was fun to see him slip. Or panic when his secret was just a mere step from being reviled. He would shuffle over his words, and blush when he stuttered to much. Hands flairing which every which way, and eyes narrowing with frustration. I enjoyed it so much, that I myself started to feel the need to cause such a reaction.


~*~


"Hey you!" The young man yelled. Obvious of the blairing music, amplifying from the black and green ear buds place in the said persons ears before him. "Hey," he howled once again. This time able to get a hold of the persons wrist. Leading him to stop and turn in place.

"Hello." The shorter young man smile. Waving a friendly hand to the person, who's attention he was trying to gain. The boy removed his ear buds, giving a soft head nodded to him. "Yes? Its this something I can help you with?"

"Oh sorry, I was calling for you. But I think your music was up to loud." The milk chocolate brunette said. Motioning to his ears.

"Ah d-deh I'm sorry." The predicted stuttered coming from his mouth, making the others smile light up brightly.

"Ani its okay. I just wanted to know where could I find the library?" The brunette asked. Slightly turning to the direction he was coming from. Mentioning that he may have missed it. "Do you think you can give me directions?" He asked looking back to the younger boy.

The younger boy bit his lip in confusing. Gazing down the hall the other just pointed too. "Ah..." He paused hesitant to answer. "Is there something wrong?" The elder asked. Aware of the others problem.

"Ani," the boy answered hastily. Hands flairing as always when in panic. "Ani, ani...it just.." He stop motioning his eyes down the empty hallway again. Wanting to figure out what other had asked. His eyes narrowed as he sighed. Giving up what ever chance he thought he had, of guessing what the brunette asked him. "I'm sorry...c-can you repeat the question again?" He blushed, rubbing an awkward hand through his dark colored locks.

"Ah deh, sorry I must have been speaking to fast." Just as before the elder motioned down the hallway. Asking his same question. "The lib..." "Please look at me when you say it." The younger said. Going to turn the man to him.

"What...what am I talking to fast again?"

"A-ani....just please say it to me."

The elder smiled a knowingly but innocent smile. Nodding turning to the younger, stepping in a step closer. "The library, can you please show me the way?"


************************************


Here's another one. Yeah I know I didn't say their names but I still hoped you could tell who was who. If not I'll fix it later just let me know okay. ^.^