Shirt: SeKai

Random Short Stories

"I'll be down in a mintue." The second youngest yelled. Bursting into the room he shared with Sehun. The maknae was currently rested upon his bed, reading a comic like always. Kai greeted no hello's, haste to find a fresh shirt to wear.

"Are you guys leaving out?" The question cut through the silent air. Startling the already tense brunette. Kai still quiet nodded, slipping into another draw.

The maknae sighed, the other most definitely looking for his new shirt he carelessly stuffed into the dresser. Sehun moved from his bed stepping over to Kai. Reopening the draw he just closed. Kai froze, Sehun's warmth resting upon his back. The closest they had been for the passed two weeks.

"Is this what you're looking for?" His gray graphic tee hanging in Sehun's hand. "Yeah," the reply just a whisper, his throat tightening with uncontrollable nerves.

His fingers slowly took the shirt, briefly glancing into the mirror. The velvet brown hues boring into as always.

He wasn't sure when or why the maknae stared to him with such eyes, but he did, and it made his heart beat with a pounding unsteadiness. Maybe it was a maturing trait, that he himself has yet to acquire. Sehun had already surpassing him in height. So why not other such things he didn't understand. Like the burning desire buried beneath a weaking resolve.

"Ahem~ S-Sehun I n-need to get ready." Kai shimmered, braving up to meet the intense gaze within the reflecting glass. Cheeks turning from a creamy honey caramal to a glazed over candy apple red. Sehun's eyes shifting from the mirror to himself. His finger curling into the fabric, when the maknae's hands took to his waist. Slowly turning him around, taking the shirt from his hands. "Sehu-," the youngers name cut short. Chilled finger moving way up the back of his shirt leading him to yelp.

"Wait w-what are you d-doing?" Kai feeling panicked. "Helping, lift your arms." Was all Sehun spoke removing the elders hand from his forearm. Kai couldn't explain why he complied, but he did. Maybe is was that enticing stare that lead him to act. Letting the latter raise his arms to the air, whiles he stood dazed and hypnotized.

Sehun's fingers pricked slothfully up his sides, as he pulling the shirt up. Making sure to touch as much skin as he could, causing the muscles to contact. Kai bit his lip holding on the moan that dear to slip from his mouth.

Sehun unknowingly smirk, the elder shivering in his hands. "Hyung you're so sensitive. I'm only removing your shirt." He huskily whispered into his ear, lips placed firmly to its shell. A meek whimper made way from Kai's mouth this time. His arms slightly falling, in the need to grab hold of something. "No hyung, you must keep your arms up." Sehun chuckle, as Kai whined.

"Sehun....p-please the others a-are waiting." He stuttered for the hundredth time. Shamed that the simple removing of his shirt could have him so borthered.

The teasing had finally ceased with Kai a panting twitchy mess. The younger hella satisfied with the result. "Look all done." Kai stood panting feeling over exhausted. But nothing done to him but the dressing of his shirt.

"Kai we're leaving you," one of the members yelled from downstairs, finally catching his attention. "Mm, you should get going hyung before they really leave you." Sehun chuckled.

"Ani......I still have to change pants."


*************************************


Yolo, my first SeKai eveeeerrr! Ah its kind of y but hey I tried....lol. The wonders of changing clothes. XP

Sorry for any errors