That's not gonna happen..

Mnet scandal: B1A4 version
Your POV: I spotted the B1A4 boys easily standing in front of the WM building. I snickered a little at their heights. Gongchan and CNU were taller, while the two "middle kids" were shorter. Ha. The maknae was taller than his hyungs! I crept behind CNU Oppa to say hello to him. "Excuse me CNU Oppa?" I said. CNU turned around and I smiled. He gave me a two-finger salute and smiled back. Keke that's cute. I went to talk to the others. "Where's Youngy Oppa?" I asked. Baro, Sandeul, and Gongchan gave me a weird look. Even CNU turned and looked at me.  "Youngy?" they questioned. I shrugged. That's what I called him. We discussed this when we texted yesterday. ~~~~~~~FLASHBACK!~~~~~~~~ me:Keke okay youngy Oppa! Jinyoung:Hey! If I'm Youngy I get to call you... Me:? Jinyoung:O.K. Girl Me:?! What kind of nickname is that? Jinyoung: Yours:) ~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The boys gaped at me like I was crazy. I smiled sheepishly. Yeah..that's the story behind it. Baro Oppa grinned.  "Wow. Day two and they've already got nicknames for each other and everything!" he teased. I blushed and lightly punched him. "Hey...don't make fun of them. It was fate, not their decision." Sandeul Oppa joined. Gongchan laughed and nodded in agreement. CNU shook his head and pulled his earphones on. I made a :/ face. Well then...some much for that. And I wanted to get closer to him. I sighed. Oh well...looks like that wasn't going to happen.