I hope

Mnet scandal: B1A4 version
Your POV: Jinyoung stopped in front of a shop. Inside, the glass window was filled with wishes and hopes of people. I stared in and looked at a few. "I hope my mom will get healed from cancer." "I hope the boy I like will finally realize I'm the one." "I hope I get first chair, first violin in orchestra." I laughed. Jinyoung smiled. "Do you wanna go write some too?" he asked. I nodded. I already knew what to hope for. Apparently, Jinyoung did too. When we got our papers, he started to write furiously. I did the same and got done before him. I quickly hid it amist all the other papers before he could turn around. When Jinyoung did turn around I was done, waiting for him. He looked at me and grinned. "What did you hope for?" he asked. I shook my head and put a finger on my lips. He stuck out his tongue playfully and then stuck his up. I tried to peek at it. He took my hand. "Not so fast~ you can find it later. But for now, we're going somewhere else." he said. I opened my mouth to protest but he just shook his head and pulled me out of the store. And as we left, out of he corner of my eye I saw Jinyoung's. "I hope that my girlfriend will smile everyday, with or without me." it read. My heart melted. That was the kindest thing any boyfriend has ever said to me. Ironically, it was right next to mine; "I hope my boyfriend won't choose to leave me." And honestly that was the truth. Right on that window was the truth.