Meeting them

Mnet scandal: B1A4 version

Meeting them I stumbled into the room when Jinyoung Oppa pulled me in. 4 heads turned. I blushed as he introduced me to his "dongsaengs". 

"Baro, Sandeul,I want you to meet _______. She's my girlfriend for the week." 

"Hello." I said quietly. Baro and Sandeul grinned and surrounded me. 

"Wow hyung! She's too pretty for you!" they joked.

Jinyoung oppa laughed and nodded."I know!"

"Thank you." I smiled but blushed even harder. They poked me teasingly.

"Awww she's blushing~" they cooed.

Jinyoung Oppa smacked them. "Don't touch my girlfriend."

They started to argue. I peeked past Baro to see the other two members, who hadn't came and introduced themselves. Oh gosh. It was...CNU and Gongchan...in person.

'Okay, chill. Don't act all fan girly. They're just your bias of one of your favorite bands.' I thought to myself. Then I exhaled and turned. CNU, with his normal ponytail and glasses, sat quietly on the couch and fiddled with a bass guitar. Gongchan, who had earphones in, played the drums, while mouthing something. I bit my lip. I didn't want to bother them...Gongchan turned around and stopped playing the drums. I could just feel myself turning pink. 

"H-hello." I stammered. He smiled, looking past my blushing, and walked towards me.

  "Hello. You must be _______. I'm B1A4's Gongchan. It's nice to meet you." he said softly.

  Wow...he had such a calm, soothing voice...and he was really cute x3. Then Gongchan walked to the couch where CNU sat abd gestured for me to come over.

"Hyung, this is ______ Jinyoung hyungs girlfriend." he said. CNU turned. My heart started beating really fast. He grinned cutely.

"Hey. I'm CNU. Nice to meet you." he introduced himself. I blushed again and bowed.

"Hello." I said. He laughed quietly and turned back to the bass. Gongchan and I started to chat when I thought,

'This is a dream...just don't wake me up.'