Part 2

I Will Always Protect You Chansung (One shot)

 

[Present Day]

 

Chansung is now 10, Junho is 14 going on 15.

-

“Junho!!!!... Wake up , Me want food nowwww!!!” Chansung screamed trying to wake his older brother up, he pouts when he get no response, He then decided the only way to get him up would be to pour water over him.. hehe he though as he heads for the bathroom.

 

He uses the plastic cup at the side of the sink and fill it up to the brim, water splashing everything. Chansung then carefully walks back to his brothers room, he hears a sudden groan coming from living room, choosing to ignore it, its probably Wooyoung anyways he though. 

 

Trip toeing as he gets closer to the bed  not noticing the trainers on the floor when he suddenly falls over them letting go of the cup when it splashes all over him.. He begins to cry

 

“WAAAAAAAAHHH JUNHO!! He sobs tears falling down his face like little overflowing waterfalls.

 

Junho instantly woke up to his brother crying. “Aishh how did you get all wet Chansung?” he said noticing the plastic cup on the floor.

 

“I was..” He looked down ashamed that he had been caught.

 

“Chansung, that naughty okay, If I wasn’t awake you could have seen if anyone else was not tried to wake me up with water, look what you have done”

 

“But I wanted you… I’m sorry” he said pouting.

 

“It’s okay but remember what I said okay?”  He nods his head looking at the floor again. Junho gently picks him up and walks to the bathroom looking for dry clothes when he sees Junsu.

 

“What happened” Junsu said seeing Chansung soaking wet

 

“He was trying to get my attention again” he replied with a frown.

 

“Oh, he misses you a lot when you’re not here”

 

“I know, I’m not sure what to do with him, maybe he will be better at school” He sighed hoping he could get Chansung to behave like he should.

 

“It’s okay, we will get through it after all you are living here now right?”

 

“Are you sure though?”

 

“I’m sure, don’t worry we can all help look after him”

 

“Thanks Junsu, I dunno what I would have done without you guys” 

 

“Aws it’s really no problem, Let me help you with Chansung then we can make breakfast, I know Taec won’t do it.” He rolled his eyes knowing he will probably still be in bed till noon.

 

“Thanks”

 

The both sorted Chansung out and dressed him in dry clothes letting him play with Wooyoung as they cook breakfast. Chansung who heard the plates touch the table, rushed in knowing it was ready. The older boys chucked knowing they don’t even need tell him.

 

“Thank chu ” he smiles before hugging him surprising Junho and Junsu.

 

“I lub chu Junsu” Chansung said indicating he wants to be picked up, Junsu smiled and complied. “I love you too

Chansung” He replied kissing his cheek causing Chansung to giggle.

 

“What about me?” Junho said with a pout. Chansung turns his head to face his brother using his arms to reach out to him... He steps closer as he hugs Chansung and Junsu.

 

“I lub you moar Junho..heheh”

 

“I love you too” he smiles tears slipping down his cheeks confusing Chansung.

 

“Did I do sumfin rong?” he frowned

 

“No, your brother is just really happy” Junsu replies rubbing his back.

 

“Oh hehe kay”

 

 

At the moment Taec walks in half asleep “Huh? What the….?”  He says scratching the back of his head.

All three of the turn around and burst out laughing when they see the state Taec is in… Hair stuck up, wearing bright pink boxers and one of Wooyoung’s kiddie pj tops which was 3 quarters too small for him, exposing his chocolate abs which were covered in pen probably from Wooyoung or Chansung.

 

“WHAT” Taec said slightly annoyed.