You're my oppa, no one else!

You're my oppa!

 

I’ve been trying really hard to explain to Zelo that it was a misunderstanding, but he isn’t listening. He can really be stubborn when it came to this. He saw me hug a guy that he didn’t recognize because he looked like a foreigner; the thing is that he was my cousin. He was here to visit our family and I had to show him around town. Even though I’ve said that he was my cousin he wouldn’t listen. I even told his hyung’s about this and begged them to help me. I usually wouldn’t cause I knew that I could handle everything by myself but this situation was bad. He didn’t even look at me when we were at school. Everyone seemed curious about us and why we weren’t together like we always were or why we didn’t talk like we used to. I had a hard time explaining to them how everything was; it was hard for me to say that we were having a bit of a disagreement. Yongguk tried talking to him, but he didn’t say anything, and he didn’t even answer Jongup, his best friend!

 

It was then I knew I had to take everything in my own hands, I called my cousin to wait for me outside my school and I told Yongguk to bring the rest of the group and Zelo with him to the café I and Zelo had our first date. If this didn’t work I guess everything has to end. The bell rang and I hurried outside, where the girls fuzzed about who the foreigner were. I walked up to him and gave him a hug, and heard whispers all around the school ground. I couldn’t care less, cause I knew the truth, they didn’t.

 

“Oppa, we have to hurry. Did you bring the car?” I asked him and smiled widely.

“Yeah, of course I did! It’s right over there.” He said and pointed on the white Bentley. Why did he have to take that car here? It looks like we’re rich or something.

“Why did you bring the fancy car for?” I asked looking disturbed of the idea of riding in that thing, no one have ever known that I’m from a wealthy family but know it’s a bit impossible no to know. “You know, that doesn’t even matter right, come on. The guys will be there soon.”

 

 

We arrived at the café and it was empty like planned. The owner greeted us happily and showed us the table that I ordered, I was right by the window where Zelo and I used to sit when we were here, you could see out on the street and watch people walk by but I just wanted to see Zelo walking out from the corner. I sat down with my cousin in front of me, and breathed out. I was getting nervous over nothing again, but it’s not that weird since I don’t even know if he’ll talk to me.

 

“It’ll be fine. Don’t worry.” I looked up at my cousin and smiled. His words would help in any situations but this time was different.

“I don’t know about that. He hasn’t talked to me for days now. And it’s all because of the little hug you got.” I said and he chuckled scratching the back of his head.

“I guess, that I shouldn’t have asked for a hug, right?”

“No, it’s just that… Zelo gets the wrong idea sometimes. And usually when that happens I can talk to him about it and then everything is fine again, but this is worse. He had never ignored me before and it’s making me nervous over that he might end our relationship and I don’t want that.” I said and my cousin just stared, it was something about the look he was giving me, like he was shocked.

“Please don’t cry…” I felt that my cheeks were wet and the tears were streaming down my flushed face. What should I do? “You should go wipe that off. I’ll wait for them.” I nodded and moved for the bathroom. I washed my face carefully and found it very calming. When I felt like I was finished, I walked out and saw that everyone was gathered. Zelo was even there, but it was only Yongguk and my cousin who was talking. I walked to the table and Zelo moved his eyes from Jay to me.

 

“So… he’s really your cousin.” I nodded at his words. I couldn’t say anything at the moment.

“Well, uhm… we’ll leave you guys alone for now. And just call me if you want anything okay?” Jay said and stood up. The rest of the guys stood up to. Zelo looked around him and wondered what they were doing having no clue that they were abandoned him. When they all left, I sat down on the seat in front of him where Jay used to sit. None of the two said anything; we just sat there quietly.

 

“Jay, said that you rented the place just for this occasion.” He finally said. And I nodded. What could I say anyway?

“Why aren’t you talking to me? I know that I was wrong for not listening to you when you were explaining but… I’m a guy. I have a temper and I get jealous. And you know how I can be.”

“I know. I know you very well, Zelo.” I said and looked up at him.

“I’m sorry for taking this so far, but I really thought you cheated on me.” What? How could he even think like that? What’s up with him these days; he wasn’t like this before.

“What are you talking about? You know that I’m not that kind of person, I don’t cheat! I only love one person and that person is you! Don’t you get that? What wrong with you?” I shouted as I stood up. I didn’t know where it came from but I felt like I had to let it all out. Zelo was shocked over my actions and I sat down again trying to calm myself down. Believing that I’m a cheater was the worst thing I’ve ever heard him say about me.

“I know that you’re not a cheater. I’ve been dating you a long time now. But I’m insecure, and your cousin was pretty good looking. Is all your family like that? If they are I’m not letting you close to any male family member except your dad.” He said trying to make me smile again, which wasn’t hard. I was weak for his small jokes and he always made me laugh even when I’m scolding him for something. This was the Zelo I remembered, nice, warm, cute, loveable and caring and the Zelo that makes me laugh. Now I know how he is when he’s jealous, a pain. But I still loved him.

“You’re my one and only oppa, no one else can replace you.” I said smiling widely at him. He moved his chair so that he sat next to me, now leaning down and kissed me on the lips, it was a warm and sweet kiss. “I love you sweetie. Let’s not do this again?” I nodded and kissed him again. 

- - - - - - - - - - 

I don't know if this is good enough, but comment and tell what you think about it ^^ it would really help me, like a lot! Since I have never written this kind of one shot before...