Kris Failing The Test

My Stupid Nerdy Tutor!

Eun Yeon was sitting in class as she was a bit irritated by Kris who still keeps on throwing paper balls at her. As soon as the teacher enter everyone stood up and greeted the teacher and sat back down. Eun Yeon was pretty excited about the test they were taking.

"So have you all been studying these terms well over the weekend kids?" Mr. Go asked as he smile looking at all the kids from right to left and stop at Kris who was avoiding the teacher's stares. "Is there something on my face Teacher Go?" Kris asked as he try to joke it off.

Mr. Go chuckle and put a straight face and walk over to him. "I know you didn't study Kris and this isn't the first time!" Mr. Go crossed his arms and Kris rolled his eyes. Kris doesn't care if they were the teacher he's more richer than them so he can do whatever he likes unless his parents find out that he is doing bad in school then thats when everything goes wrong.

"Well, you better pass this test or I'll probably have to talk this out with your parents." Mr. Go walk back to his desk as Chanyeol poke him and everyone whisper to him telling him its his last warning. But to Kris he never care even if his parents were to force him he wouldn't care cause they never pay any attention to him ever since he know how to talk and walk.

"Goodlucj hyung!" Suho smile as he gave Kris and hwaiting fist. "Suho-ah can I just copy you?" Kris whinned but Suho shook his head and cover his paper.

The test finally started as everyone quietly start taking their test and Kris was looking down on his paper like it was some kind of science project that he have to finish on the last day of break. "This is just great, why didn't I just study instead of going out." He thought as he write down random questions.

Eun Yeon smile to herself cause she knew all those answer as she keep writing down the answer and suddenly she can feel someone peeking at her as she turn to look it was Kris who keep throwing paper ball at her again. "Can't he at least let me focus and finish my test first?" She thought as she ignore him and went back to her test taking.

After a long hour everyone can finally go out to get a break from classes. Eun Yeon finally rush to find her friends as they all were sitting in a bench close to the School garden. "Hey Eun Yeon over here!" Kimi waved as the rest also waved back. "Hey girls how was class?" Eun Yeon asked sitting next to Ae Ri and Yoo Jin.

"Class was fine how about yours with those kingkas?" Ae Ri giggles bringing up the popular boys.

"It was pretty good except the part where Kris kept throwing paper balls at me." Eun Yeon rolled her eyes as the girls smile and ate their lunch while some of the girls retouch their makeup. "You girls are soo pretty with makeup on." Eun Yeon compliment as they smile. "Do you want a make over?" Eun Mi asked.

"No, I rather stay this way, Im not use to make up yet." Eun Yeon chuckle. "But you will have to do it one day if you have someone you love or crushing on, you have to make them know you exist too." Ae Ri point out while Eun Yeon nodded and look at her. "So does that mean you have someone you like also?" Everyone now look over to Ae Ri as she blushed madly.

"Its so obvious that you do have a crush on someone." Yoo Jin poke her arm. "Well you can say it that way then." Ae Ri laugh. Now that Ae Ri mention it everyone was getting curious about who the lucky guy was as they kept bothering her so she can spit it out who the prince charming is.

"So tell us now!" Eun Mi stated.

"If I tell you guys can you keep it a secret?" Ae Ri asked and everyone agree as they all pinky promise. "So the lucky guy is Luhan the popular guy from EXO." She smile and everyone pouted.

"Sadly, they never knew any of us exist." Yoo Jin pouted and they all sadly nodded. Everyone was talking about who they were crushing on but Eun Yeon the only girl who doesn't know she have a crush on anyone or not. "Everyone has a crush except me, I'm not even that beautiful compare to everyone, the way I dress, look, and my big geeky glasses only make me more ugly." She thought as she push the thoughts aside.

/

/

"So Hyung how did you do on your test?" D.O asked causing all the attention on Kris who just shrugged his shoulders. "Aww, Come on hyung tell us how you did it!" BaekHyun smile as he put his hand on Kris's shoulders as Kris play with his food. "Well, I'm dead meat tonight." Kris simply said and everyone eye's widen.

"Does that mean grounded?" Chen asked eating his lunch. "Uhmmm..." That was all Kris said.

"Hrmm, What should we do after class? You wanna go to music class with me?" D.O asked Baekhyun who excitly nodded. "Well I'm going to dance practice with Luhan, Sehun and Lay hyung." Kai stated. "Kai hyung did you just call me hyung?" Sehun asked as his eyes widen and Kai look at him with a big smile and then frown with a big "No." Word.

"Aww so mean!" Sehun said as he hugged Luhan and Luhan petted his head. "Its okay Sehunnie!" Luhan smile and all the fan girls around them were sqeauling nd overreacting about the boys who cant be in the room at a peaceful state.

"Suho what will you do later on?" Chen asked. "Me just going to go home I have a family meeting with my parents." Suho rolled his eyes and smile. "I guess I'll go with Baekhyun and D.O too then." Chen pouted and they both smile. "Join us we will have a great time!" D.O chuckle. So everyone has plans to go places except for Tao, Xiu Min, Chanyeol and Kris.

"I'm gonna have a big lecture when I get home." Kris knew what is happening already. "Then I'll just go home and sleep." Chanyeol laugh while everyone laugh along with him.

The bell ring and everyone rush to class and as everyone got into their class their test was passed back to them. Everyone got some good and bad grades and as for Kris he was in a big trouble with a big red "F" at the top of his paper. Kris sigh outloud and rest his head onto of the paper and the desk caring less about everything at this moment.

"Get ready for a big argument again Kris." He said to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update^^ Hope you all enjoy it so far haha :D