Part I: The Mission

Only One

Suho came into the great hall where the elders had summoned him.

 

What business they had with the commmander of EXO K, at this hour was a mystery.

 

The two moons of his beloved planet had already rose to their zenith, casting shadows all around the hall.

 

A voice be recognized as that of the High Elder rang through the stone walls.

 

"Suho, Leader and commander of EXO, and EXO K step forth."

 

He did as he was insructed.

 

"Please pardon my imputence, but my I ask why I was summoned at this hour?" he asked

 

"Perhaps commander, if you held your toungue you would find out."

 

Suho frowned slightly but once again was obediant.

 

"The planet of Earth, which we have guarded over the millenia has fallen into darkness,

 

the people have become filled with greed and hatred of one another.

 

They have squandered the planet's resources and have rejected the ways of balance and harmony,

 

therefore we are sending you and the rest of EXO to put and end to thier sins."

 

Surely the Elder didn't mean this.

 

"there must be some way to bring them into the light," Suho pleaded.

 

All the elders began to bicker, causing the hall to roar with their numerous voices.

 

"ENOUGH" 

 

The High Elder's voice rang above all else, bringing back the silence.

 

"Very well, Suho. We shall give the humans one chance to show us that they are not totally lost."

 

"Thank you my lord," Suho said brightening.

 

"Let me finish," the elder said

 

"There is one person on the planet Earth with an inexplicably pure heart,

 

you must find this person and bring them here, so we can rid earth of it's sins."

 

Another of the elders continued,

 

"We shall send you Suho, and Kai down to earth in human forms to live among them for some time,

 

in order to locate the pure heart."

 

"Agreed." Suho answered confidently.

 

"Go tell Kai what we have told you and leave for earth immediatly."

 

With a bow, Suho left the great hall and went to search for his friend.

 

 

Kai was a night owl, so Suho found him sitting in one of the garden's staring into the cosmos.

 

"Kai!" Suho called to him.

 

Kai looked at his friend and got up slowly from his lunging spot.

 

"Neh Hyung?" he wondered why his leader was up so late, usually he was aleep after sundown.

 

Suho then explained to Kai their mission, Kai agreed to go.

 

It was some time since he visited earth...pehaps he could even she her again.

 

The elders had told them not to bring anything or else the Humans might become suspitios of them.

 

They said farewell to their other compatriots in EXO,

 

then headed back to meet with the High Elder before they left.

 

They both boed as they entered the temple of the High Elder.

 

One EXOPlanet he was more than what Humans would call a 'King' he was directly descended from

 

the Creator, making him im charge of all the planets and galaxies.

 

EXOPlanet was the gurdian of earth but of also all the rest of the universe.

 

"Enter my children." He said as they walked into his chamber.

 

"I know this is of such short notice, but please know that this is a very grave situation.

 

Not only can the one pure heart save earth, but perhaps our world as well."

 

"Elder what do you mean?" Kai asked.

 

He shook his head smiling sadly, and patted Kai on the shoulder,

 

"Nothing my boy, you will learn in time, as I have."

 

The old man then turned to Suho

 

"We have managed to pin-point the location of the pure heart in the city they call 'Seoul'

 

I will send you there, you shall post as brothers, and do regular human activities, but never forget

 

your mission."

 

Both young men nodded, and the Elder sent them to earth.