Q&A... and Delicious Food

EXOtic Summer

written by pandasaurus428

~Tessa's POV~

After Exo had finally settled down, Joonmin suggested that we all get to know each other a little better by playing a game.

"I really hope this game doesn't involve any public embarassment." Kris muttered under his breath.

"Why, to protect your image? You don't have any image, hyung!"  Tao jokes.  Kris gives him the death glare for a second, but then smiles and playfully punches Tao in the arm.

"No, just some slips of paper." Joonmin explained as he held out a hat.

"Ooh, games are fun!" I exclaimed as I skip over to Joonmin and pick the first slip of paper.

"I'm game! Let's do this yo!" Shay follows suit and we both sit down on the ginormous couch that took up most of their living room.

"Yo? What are you, a gangster?" I smile at my cousin as I put on my best 'gangster' immitation.  "Aye yo, wassup mah home dogs! Swag!"

Some of the EXO members looked at us in confusion while others chuckled in amusement.

Kris bursts out with his own immitation as he says, "Yo, nothin much mah homie! Kris in da house... swag!" After he takes a piece of paper from the hat he walks by us and ruffles our hair affectionately.

The rest of the boys took their papers and plopped down on the couch, waiting for Joonmin's instructions.

"Okay, the rules are simple.  You are going to spin this bottle-" which he magically produces from behind his back- "and whoever it points to you ask your question to."  

Sehun raises his hand and politely points out, "Don't we have to be in a circle to effectively play this game?"

"Ooh, an excellent suggestion, Sehun! Everybody on the floor!"

"But but but... this couch is so comfy~" I groan as I slouch further down into the furniture.  Xiumin smiles and scoops me up in his arms.  "Problem solved!" He exclaimed as he sets me gently down onto the floor.

Shay raises her arms above her head and happily says,"Okay!" and plops down onto the floor next to Beakhyun.

Once everyone was on the floor in a circle, Joonmin placed the bottle in the center and said, "Let the game begin! Sehun, since you are the maknae of the group, you can go first."

"Yehet!" The maknae exclaimed as he spun the bottle.  The bottle's first victim.... Suho!

"Suho hyung, 'what is your favorite pair of underwear?'" Sehun reads.

"Bwoh! What the-?!" Suho looked rather taken aback by the ridiculous question.

"Now, hold on just a minute!" Kris interjects, "You said there would be no public embarassment!"

"This isn't the public, Kris. You are in the confines of your own dorm." Joonmin says matter-of-factly followed by a wink at the camera.

Kris rolled his eyes and pouted like a child, clearly dreading this game already.

"But what if I don't want to answer the question?" Suho asked, uncomfortable with the topic of his own underwear.

Joonmin thought for a second and then replied with a grin, "Then the asker has to kiss the unwilling victim on the forehead."

Hmm, these guys have interesting games here in Korea. "Okay, this is fine, I guess." 

"Uh, o-okay..." Shay stutters, unsure of what to make of this.

"Um, well... that's um..." Suho stutters.  The mischeivious maknae jumped up and approached Suho.

"Ah! No! Wait! Don't!" Suho struggled and wiggled around as Sehun planted a kiss on his forehead.  The other members hooted and laughed.

"Well done, Sehun! That's my cousin!" Joonmin laughs as he praised his relative.

"Okay, my turn." Suho says and spun the bottle.  The bottle came to a stop, pointing towards..... Tao!

"Tao, 'If you had one million won, what would you do with it?'"

"Oh, I would probably give half to my parents and use the other half for our group's funds." Tao answered thoughtfully.

"Aww, how sweet." Joonmin's comment made Tao blush as he reached for the bottle and spun it.  The bottle landed on an unexpecting... Kris!

"Uh oh." Kris uttered and everyone else started to laugh.

"Kris, 'What is your most embarassing habit?'" Tao asked with a chuckle.

"Um... I uh.... I quit!" Kris stutters.  Tao laughs and stood up to walk over to Kris. "Wait, no! Ahh!" Kris cries out in denial as Tao kisses him on the forehead.  Kris sighed and spun the bottle.  The next victim...Chanyeol!

"Chaneyeol, 'If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?'"

"To wherever our fans are.  I want to give them all a giant hug!" Chanyeol replies with a smile on his face.  He spun the bottle and it came to a stop, pointing to... Shay!

"Ah! O-okay.." Shay says in surprise,

"Shay ah, 'If you were to kiss any of the members of EXO, who would it be?'" Chanyeol read with a slight blush on his face.

Shay froze and a red shade gradually rose up onto her face.  "Uh... um... no hablo espanol!"

"Hey, spanish is not an answer!" Joonmin objects.

"If you're not gonna answer the question then Chanyeol ah has to kiss you!" Chen teased with his trademark cat-like smile. 

Shays face reddened even more. A playful smile stretched across Chanyeol's face and crawled over to Shay on his hands and knees. My cousin attempted to escape by scooting back, only to back up against the couch. Everyone started laughing as Chanyeol trapped Shay against the couch. Uh oh!

"Last chance to answer Shay ah!" Chanyeol warned, bringing a hand up to her face and tilting her head up. Shay squeezed her eyes shut, completely unwilling to answer. 

"For the love of all that is good, Chanyeol hyung just get it over with!" Sehun exploded. Chanyeol held Shay's cheeks and planted a noisy kiss on her forehead. 

I "ooohed" as if I were an elementary school kid watching a classmate get sent down to the principals' office. The others hooted and laughed as Chanyeol kissed my cousin's forehead. The tall rapper removed his lips from my cousin's forehead and gave her a quick hug. Her face was apple red with embarrassment. 

"See, that wasn't so bad Shay ah, right?" Joonmin said with a smile. My cousin scooted back to her spot beside me in the circle. 

"Besides, now you get to ask someone a possibly embarrassing question!" He added. Shay seemed a bit more composed after Joonmin mentioned that, time for sweet revenge, and she span the bottle. 

Baekhyun was the new victim!! 

The vocalist laughed nervously and ran his fingers through his maroon hair. 

"Baekhyun oppa, 'What do you do when you're not busy with work?'... hey wait, this isn't a humiliating question!" Shay complained. Joonmin shrugged.

"I said possibly embarrassing question." Shay pouted at that. 

"Umm..." Baekhyun thought for a moment. "I like to hang out with the rest of the guys, and do whatever. Play games, sing songs, go out places, prank Suho hyung- oh wait oops!" Baekhyun clamped his hands over his mouth when he realized he let the cat out of the bag. Suho's face contorted in shock and frustration. 

"So it was YOU who turned all my white clothes pink!" He exclaimed, pointing a slender finger at Baekhyun. 

I giggle and put my hands over my mouth to suppress my laughter. Shay, on the other hand, did no such thing to hide her amusement. 

Baekhyun raised his hands in defense. 

"Hey, it was Chen and Chanyeol's idea! I just put the red sock in white wash!" He exclaimed. Suho glared at the other two members, who shrank in their seats. Busted! 

"Okay fellas, you can settle your differences later! Baekhyun ah, spin that bottle!" Joonmin said, trying defuse the tension. Suho continue glare daggers at his younger members, as Baekhyun spun the bottle. 

Xiumin!

"Yay! My turn!" The eldest of the group cheered happily. He's the oldest? What?! I thought to myself. 

"Okay, hyung. my question is... 'What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you this week?' Ooooh, I like this one!" Baekhyun said with a satisfied smile. 

"Most embarrassing thing? Ummm...." Xiumin thought for a moment, putting a finger to his pursed lips. "Probably when Tao walked in on me singing in the shower. I was singing Dancing Queen." He admitted with a blush. 

"Oh I remember that!" Tao said, laughing. "You jumped, like, meter in the air!" Xiumin's blush deepened and he covered his face with his hands. 

"Aigoo, don't remind me!" Xiumin took the bottle and spun it, attempting to avoid further embarrassment. 

And it stops at me! Oh no, this better not be an embarrassing question! Oh no, I wouldn't be able to handle the embarrassment! OH MY GOSH!

"Yay! It's Tessa's turn!" Xiumin cheered, unfolding his slip of paper. "Tessa ah!, this is my question for you! 'If you had to choose between me and your favorite member of EXO to get stuck on a deserted island with, who would you choose?'... wait, this doesn't make sense!" Xiumin exclaimed, looking rather baffled by the question. 

"Don't question the question! We will not have inception here today!" Joonmin ordered. 

Alright let me evaluate my options... I can either answer this ridiculous question that doesn't make any sense whatsoever, OR I could let Xiumin kiss my forehead. But wait- there are consequences to both choices! If I go with the former, then they'll ask me who my favorite member is! But if I go with he latter, then Chen might get jealous!... is he the jealous type though? Everyone is staring at me! WHAT DO I DO??? 

"Are you okay Tessa ah?" Xiumin asks with concern. "You're face is turning really red." 

"Don'tlookatme!" I exclaimed, grabbed a pillow and shoved it in my face. An awkward silence follows. 

"Shay ah, is she okay?" Suho asked. 

"That's a good question Suho oppa." Shay replied, sounding veeeeery unsure. I felt Shay's finger go into my side and I jumped with a squeal. The members of EXO had expressions of surprise, unsure how to react... except for Chen, who had a devilish smile on his face. 

"Awwwww, she's ticklish!" He said, he crawled over to me and started tickling my sides without mercy. 

I started laughing uncontrollably and without pause. 

"Please Haha! Please! Ah Hahahaha! Have Meeeerccccccyy! Hahahaha! Chen oppa!" I gasped in the midst of my laughter. 

"What was the Tessa ah? I didn't quite catch that!" Chen replied with a grin on his face. EVIL!!! EEEVIIIIIIIL! 

"You're evil, oppa! EVIL!" I cried out. 

"I'd like to think of myself as mischievous, but evil works too!" He laughed. 

"Please! Please!" I beg, wanting the torturous tickling to stop.

"Fine, but on one condition!" Chen said. "Tell us who your favorite oppa is!" 

WHAT?! I can't say that infront of him!!!! 

"Chen oppa, stop being bully! That would be really embarrassing!" Shay scolded Chen, poking his side. 

"Eep!" Chen cried and jumped away from cousin's finger of tickling torture. 

A grin slowly spreads across my face and I raised an eyebrow as the vocalist. 

"Looks like SOMEBODY'S a little ticklish." 

"Aaah... Tessa ah? What are you doing?" Chen inched back a little with a look of dread on his pretty face. 

"REVENGE!" I cried and started to tickle Chen's sides, tummy and under his chin. 

"Ahahahahahaha! Tessa ah! Nooooo! Ahahahaha! SAVE ME!!!!" Chen cried, laughing uncontrolablly. 

The other members looked on, unsure as to what to do. 

Chen managed to turn the tables for a moment and tickled my tummy. 

"TICKLE FIGHT!!!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun yelled, and then to Suho with wiggling fingers. 

"AAHHHH, why meeeee?!" Suho complained and went into a fit of lauhgter. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Shay attack Lay with tickles but the dancer had little reaction to her wiggling fingers.

"Yaaah! Lay oppa, what are you?!" Shay groaned in frustration. 

"I'm not that ticklish Shay ah. Except on my neck that is but- AHh!" He cried out as Sehun sunk up behind him and blew air on his neck. "Waaah! Save me!" Lay cried, collapsing on the floor. Kris managed to snatch Shay and pin her arms to the floor while Luhan and Xiumin tickled her sides. If there's anyone who is as ticklish as me, it's Shay.

"Waaaaahahahahaha! Oppas no! Stop! Please! Have mercy! UNCLE!!!!" Shay begs for mercy. 

Joonmin stood amidst the madness, having completely lost control of the situation. 

"Guys? Um, guys? Yah! What about the game?!" Joonmin tried to get everyone's attention, but no avail. 

"Aaagh, forget it. You guys have fun, I'm going to take a nap." He sighed in frustration, walked over to the couch and plopped down to take a snooze. 

We paid no mind and continued the tickle war. 

Now that's quality entertainment!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~* Post Tickle War *~*

"Tessa ah! You are very cuddly!" Kai cooed in delight as he forced a cuddle on me. 

I blush but then return his affectionate hug. However after realizing that he would not let go, I tried to gently peel him off but with no success. 

After our tickle war, we all sort of broke up to do our own thing. Lay and D.O retreated to the kitchen to make dinner, Suho was punishing Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen for the pranks they pulled on him while the rest of us watched, and Kris was sitting at the far end of the couch with a sketch pad in hand. 

"Uh... somebody help me please. I have a Kai stuck on me." I squeaked. 

"Don't act like you don't love it!" Kai said affectionately, rubbing his cheek against mine. 

"Hyung! Please! Have mercy on my poor sack boy!!!" Chanyeol begged Suho as his werewolf sackboy fell into a pit of fire. Suho had decided that the Beagle line's punishment would be round after round against him at Little Big Planet- which turns out to be the ONE video game Suho dominates at. 

"This is for turning all my white clothes PINK!" Suho snapped, as he managed to knock Baekhyun's disco themed sackboy off the platform and into the pit of fire. 

"Yah! No! My poor Elvis!" Baekhyun cried in despair. 

"You're brutal hyung!" Chen whimpered as he maneuvered his Mozart sackboy away from Suho's sackboy.

"Wow, Suho ah is being rather... umm...." Luhan searched for the right words to use given the circumstance poor Chanbaekchen were currently in. 

"Ruthless?" Shay suggested as Sehun was playing with and smelling her hair... that's NOT weird.

"Yeah, that's word! Thanks Shay ah!". Luhan thanked my cousin. "You are being very ruthless Suho ah!" 

"Luhan hyung. They. Turned. My. White. Clothes. PINK!" Suho emphasized the crime committed. 

"Real men wear pink!" Shay said, trying to pacify the leader's rage. 

"I'd hate to interrupt this whole pink-isn't-manly argument," I interject, "but I have a slight problem... Kai won't let go of me... is there something I can use to loosen his grip? Peanut butter? Margarine?"

"Oh, he gets like that when he feels really affectionate. He's like a puppy." Xiumin explains.

"We'll take care of him, don't worry." Tao reassures me.  He and Xiumin approach me and the Kai leech slowly.

"Be very still, Tessa.  We don't want to frighten him. Moving around will only tighten his loving grip." Xiumin cautions in a quite voice. Once the two boys are close enough, they calmly place their hands on Kai's limbs. "One... two... THREE!"  Both pull on Kai and successfully unlatch him from my body.

"FREE! I'M FREEEE! Not that I don't enjoy your affection, Kai." I smile at Kai who has targeted another victim to endure his tight grip- Sehun!  As Kai closes in on Sehun, D.O. and Lay announce, "Dinner is served!"

"FOOD!!!" I yell and sprint to the dinner table, knocking over anyone in my path.  Shay follows suit, leaving a surprised group of boys in our wake.

"Well, if any of us ever felt like pursuing either of them, at we know how to win them over!" Chanyeol jokes. 

Chen bolts to the dinner table. "Dibs sitting next to Tessa!" 

"Hey hold it! Shay ah! Wait up!" Sehun cried, running after us. 

"Wait just a moment Sehun ah, I saw that girl- I mean, seat first!" Chanyeol scrambled after them. It took the others five seconds to process what was going on before they made a run for a seat at the table. Never get in between any of us and food. 

"Well, looks like you two are hungry aren't you?" D.O chuckled as he set a delicious looking pot of kimchi spaghetti on the table. 

"Are you kidding me? I would marry food if I could!" I said, taking a seat at the table. This table is HUGE!

"It smells delicious oppas!" Shay said, plopping down in the seat beside me. 

As everyone else sat down (and Chanyeol and Sehun finished fighting over the seat next to Shay), DO and Lay finished setting the table and started serving everyone. 

"Before we dig in, I want to say a few words for Shay and Tessa," Suho announced, sitting at the head of the table. "We're really glad that the two of you are here to spend the summer with us. We've only spent a few hours with you, yet it feels like we've known you longer. We're already acting so casual and playful with the two of you and opening up to you like old friends. We really hope you enjoy your stay, we're going try to make this the best summer ever for the two of you." 

"That's really touching Suho oppa. We really appreciate your hospitality... Can we eat now?" I asked, my stomach growling. 

Suho chuckled and nodded. "But FIRST," he reached into the pocket of his sweatshirt (i don't blame him for wearing one, because the AC is on full blast and it is rather chilly in here) and he pulled out two jewelry boxes and handed them to me and Shay. "We got these made specially for the two of you." He said. 

Shay and I removed the lids from the boxes and found identical charm bracelets inside. Each of the bracelets had fourteen charms (probably one for each memeber of EXO). 

"The charms are all of us.. and the two of you so to speak." Suho explained. "The angel charm is from me." He added. 

"Awww, you guys are so sweet." Shay said with a touched smile on her face. 

I didn't say anything.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Are you okay Tessa ah?" Xiumin asked. 

"Are they bad?" Tao asked.

"DO YOU NOT LIKE IT?!" Baekhyun over-reacted. 

"...you... YOU GUYS ARE SUCH NICE PEOPLE. YOUR HEARTS MUST BE ENORMOUS!" I spread my arms wide, demonstrating the size of their hearts. Impulsively, I get up and begin to hug each of the members from behind.  Shay gets up to do the same.

"Wait, let's do this the right way. Everyone stand up and smother Tessa and Shay with hugs!" Kris announces, getting out of his chair.

"But we did that already!" D.O. says.

"Well, we'll just do it again!" Kris smiles and envelops me and Shay in a tight hug.

Everyone gets up from their chairs and our dinner turns into a huge hug-fest.

This is going to be the best summer ever.