Beats For Him

Halves

 

“Where is Lee Jinki??!”

 

I don’t know anything much about this guy that is currently pointing his gun at me, but I do know one thing.

He’s definitely dangerous.

And he’s searching for the man that made me as his mere belonging.

 Yet I couldn’t bring out myself to endanger that man’s life. Mouth shut, and heart beats like a drum.

 

“What do you want with him?” a supposedly firm voice only came out as a squeak as I even need to struggle against his grip just to speak. His eyes grew wide and he pressed the tip of the gun hard against my chest.

 

“Speak of his whereabout, woman, or I can’t guarantee you will still be living in the next minute”  

 

Speak, Min Ran!

What about him?

What about the guy in front of you?

It’s okay.

He won’t let your heart beats any longer.

It’s okay.

 

My heart beats for him.

 

“Kill me”

 

And what’s left is to wait for the bullet.

 

~

 

“It’s not appropriate to threaten your sister in law. You lack too much of common sense.”

 

The tensed atmosphere that has been clouding the place seems to disappear almost too quickly when the new voice is heard. All eyes fell on a figure that is now leaning casually against the wall. A relieved sigh was made by Jonghyun who was watching the scene right from the start.

 

A small smile is displayed by Changsun as he finally sees the man that he had been searching. “I wouldn’t have to do this if you informed me of your-”

 

“You’re hurting her. Let go”

## Yeah. Sorry for the late update. Something is wrong with my lappy so I'm currently browsing through the phone. I think its fate trying to make me focus on my upcoming exam xD. Migbt only continue at the end of June or beginning of July. Sodry guys. Really sorryyy.