Hyunnie, My Hunny Bunny

Lucky.

 

*Hyunnie's Point of View*

It was raining rather heavily outside. I’m currently in a café in Hong Kong, typing quickly on my laptop. Why am I in Hong Kong? Family vacation, of course. But since I like to go out by myself, I ended up in this noisy café. Glad I got my earphones in. The rain doesn’t look like it’ll let up for a while, so I have to stay here for about 30minutes more. I wasn’t that bored, because I like what I was doing. I was typing on my blog, telling about my days in Hong Kong.

I’ve been here for a few days, and my bestfriends really miss me, I could tell. I didn’t answer their calls though, I only replied their texts. Why? Obviously, I was jealous, and I can’t bring myself to talk to them even though I miss them. They got to date idols! And I’m just here in Hong Kong, thinking why am I not as lucky as they are. I was actually pretty interested in Niel, but I didn’t dare to ask for his number from my bestfriends. Why am I interested in Niel of all the members? They are all perfect people, but you can’t spell perfection without Niel.

I finished typing on my blog and posted it. The rain was starting to ‘slow down’, so I decided to check Twitter for a bit. And then I saw some people talking about Teen Top in Hong Kong, shooting for their new MV. Oh.. wait, really? Seriously?! My eyes widen. Wow, they’re in Hong Kong! And I’m here too! If I don’t get to meet them here, I really am going to cry. I just sit there, don’t know what to think. Ahh the feeling of wanting to meet them, because they’re so near..

A few minutes of doing practically nothing and thinking about Teen Top, I decided to go back to the hotel since it stopped raining already. I took out my earphones from my ear and put some stuff in my bag. I was just about to click the ‘shut down’ thingy on my laptop when suddenly I heard gasps. I looked up at the café’s entrance. My eyes widen, jaw dropped. The two people who’re going in this café, I could tell it very well. They were Niel and CAP! I lowered my head a bit, although I’m not sure why myself. They have a manager with them, of course.

Then a lot of people went out of the café, since sitting in the café for too long isn’t a good idea. Some teens were still in there, of course. Including me. Who would get out of a café once you see members of Teen Top are in it?

I peeked to see where they were sitting. It’s pretty far from me, but Niel and CAP could see me from this far, since we were like facing each other. I pretended to type on my laptop, although my heart beats so fast I think it was going to burst out. I wasn’t sure why I was nervous though. I peeked again and I thought my heart stopped. My eyes met Niel’s eyes. I quickly looked down, not wanting to look again. I was sure that he whispered something about me to CAP. I curled my lips, not knowing what to do.

Then there was an incoming text from my phone. I took out my phone and read it. It was from an unknown number. “Hello Hyunnie! It’s Niel~ Are you alone over there?”. My eyes widen, reading this text from him. I looked at Niel and saw him smiling to me, like the cutie he is. I smiled back, with the best smile I can, and quickly replied his text. “Hi Niel! Never thought you’ll remember me. Yes, I’m alone. Sadly T_T”. I was so excited, I didn’t think why I texted him like that. Oh well.

I’m not sure how and why, but me and Niel somehow ended up texting each other till it’s time for them to go. As they went out of the café, we suddenly stopped texting each other. I was kinda sad about it, but I was happy that we get to text each other. I shut down my laptop and put it in my bag. I stood up and went out of the café, back to the hotel.

In the hotel room, I sat down on the make-up table, looking at myself in the mirror. I couldn’t believe that I just met and texted Niel, although we didn’t talk. I’m glad that we had met in Korea though, all thanks to my bestfriend. I took my phone and read again all of our messages. I asked him about why they were in Hong Kong, where were the members and all. Although he didn’t answer me for the most of it, he still used a polite language. Wow this is why I love this guy.

I wanted to lock my phone and put it away, but there’s another incoming message. It was from Niel! I smiled from ear to ear. My parents were watching the TV, so they didn’t notice me smiling like an idiot. It was a pretty long text of goodnight, and near the end there was something that made my heart skipped a bit. It said “Hyunnie ah, you’re my hunny bunny~”. I’m not sure what it meant, but I pretty much squealed out loud that my parents told me to shut up. I guess being in Hong Kong wasn’t so bad after all. And this is may be a new beginning of a friendship, or maybe more. 

____________________________

Heyy. So, the one-shot ended just like this orz. Sorry if it wasn't satisfying. I told you I'm not good at one-shots. Anyway, I'll be writing a new fanfic soon :3 Please anticipate it kkkk >w< Thanks for reading!

cr to owner for the photo