You're My Sherry Berry

Lucky.

*Sherry's Point of View*

Dear Diary…

Wind blew to my face. Ahh it’s getting cold. And the clouds were dark. It’s going to rain soon, I’m sure. As you know, my bestfriend is currently dating the maknae of Teen Top. Yup, I’m really happy for her. More than you can imagine. Plus, I’m dating one of the members too! You know who, right?

I should get in the apartment. I’ve been on the veranda for a while now, and it’s getting dark. We were back home in our country like we should, and every night Hyunnie and I would hear giggling and sometimes squealing from our bestfriend’s room, probably because of her lover’s calls. She’s very happy now, and so do we.

I got into my room, and I saw a message notification on my phone. From my lovely boyfriend, Ricky of course~ This is how our day passes by. Texting and calling each other. What can I say? Long-distance relationships are always like this, right?  But somehow, deep inside my heart, I wanted more than just texts and calls. I really want to meet him again. I just dated him like, a few weeks. This feeling of separated by a big ocean is just as sad as… oh nevermind.

I sat on the bed, replying his text with a big smile on my face. I kinda blushed when I remembered how he confessed to me.  Oh wait, no. Let me rephrase that. I was the one who confessed to him. I’m so glad that he accepted me though, although I’m sure that at that time, he really likes my bestfriend. Heart changes direction by time eh? But I admit, that was the most embarrassing moment of my life. Oh it’s time for dinner. I’ll be back to write later, okay diary? Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary…

Somehow my feelings are getting worst day by day. I always thought of Ricky, and I really wanted to meet him! I wonder how Changjo and his girlfriend coped with this feeling. I just can’t. I texted Ricky about this earlier, but he didn’t reply. Oh God please help me T_T

Oh yeah, we have started school yesterday. And today at school we had to make an essay of amusement park. Seriously, we’re graduating but we’re doing an essay about amusement park? Really? Wow the world’s going to end soon… oh well.

And somehow in class I thought about a date in amusement park with my lovely Ricky. Kyahh it’s gonna be fun~ Hyunnie somehow got to read my essay and she laughed at me of course. What the hell. Luckily my other bestfriend is nice. She just smiled and said “it will come true one day! Don’t stop believing~”. Wow I really love these bishes.

I kinda sneaked to look at Hyunnie’s essay, and well.. her essay is just like mine. She’s a pabo, I am so sure. Oh yeah, just remembered that I have a lot of homework. Oh Sunday please come quick! I want to rest already. Okay bye~

---------------------------------------------------

I watched a variety show on the television just now, and now it’s time for bed. I was walking to my room and I kinda say Hyunnie went out of my room. “Excuse me Hyunnie, what did you do huh? Sneaking into someone’s room?” I asked her with a somehow angry voice. “What? I was just going to borrow your lotion!” she said, going to her room. I shook my head. I entered my room, closed the door and flopped on the bed. It was finally Friday. I was still thinking of Ricky though, but somehow I managed to fly to dreamland because I was so tired. I didn’t thought much about what Hyunnie did at that time. I didn’t thought at that time that, I wasn’t the type who has lotion in my room.

I woke up that Sunday with a loud knock on the apartment door. I slept late last night because I finished all of my homework and did some studying. I got up lazily from the bed and looked around the apartment. Empty. That’s weird. Those two lazy asses won’t go out on Sundays, usually. I lazily opened the door.

The moment I opened the door, my heart was going to burst. My eyes widen, looking at the figure in front of me. It was Ricky, on the apartment door! I didn’t know what to do. “Eh, oppa?! What are you doing here?” I asked, trying to adjust my hair. “Yahh! Aren’t you happy to see me jagiya?” Ricky asked cheerfully. “Eh that’s not what I meant! I was just shocked… Oh come in..” I let him in. Oh what was I doing? I haven’t bath yet oh God please.

“Sherry ah, do you want to go out to the amusement park with me today?” Ricky asked with sparkling eyes. Oh he was so cute! I nodded quickly but then I said “wait, now?!”. Ricky giggled and told me to get ready. I quickly told him to sit down on the couch and I ran into my room, getting ready to go out. Ahh it was so embarrassing.

About 20 minutes later, we were already walking and getting near to the amusement park. I just remembered that an amusement park had just been opened near our apartment. What  a surprise.  We walked in silence, because I was still blushing and cursing myself for being so retarded just now. “Sherry, are you okay?” Ricky asked me, looking concerned. I smiled to him happily and told him I was okay. I didn’t realize when we arrived at the amusement park though, because all I knew was Ricky’s already on the counter, paying for our tickets.

In the amusement park, there weren’t many people, since … you know why. Some people were staring, of course. The rest just doesn’t care. Going out with a member of a kpop group, what do you expect, eh? I heard screaming from nearby. The roller-coaster! I had always wanted to ride it! I quickly pulled Ricky there. “Eh, you want to ride this?” Ricky asked, amused. “Yes! I had always wanted to ride it since I was 13!” I answered him, rather excitedly. Ricky giggled and grabbed my hand, leading me to the seat of the roller-coaster.

It. Was. So. Scary. And. Fun. Seriously! I was shouting my lungs out with the swings, turns, flips and all. I had a lot of fun, just with this ride. I was shouting so much to the point that I didn’t even look at Ricky who was beside me the whole time. Once the roller-coaster stopped, I got out and adjusted my hair, and then I looked at Ricky. He was pretty pale, but I could see the happiness in his eyes. Not sure whether it’s the happiness from the ride, or from my shouting..

After that we went to some rides. And then came a time where I have to choose, whether to go to the ‘Sweet Couple Swan Lake’ or the ‘Scary Cruise Ride’. I chose the SCR, since Ricky might be bored with the SCSL. Maybe I don’t know him that well, but he kinda look disappointed. In the scary ride, I was literally screaming and hugging Ricky’s arm, while he kept telling me “It’s okay, jagiya. It’s okay. I’m here for you okay~”. Ahh it was really scary, although I’m not the type who gets scared easily. But Ricky being there to comfort me.. Wow I’m going to lose my mind real soon.

After all the rides, we went to the café. It wasn’t so crowded, oh yeay~ The menus in the café were really driving me crazy. Yummy ice-creams and sundaes! I’m not sure what I ordered, since Ricky did most of the ordering for me. We took our deserts and sat together at a table near the glass window. I sat in front of Ricky, and my heart was beating really fast.

I ate my ice-cream slowly, not wanting to look at Ricky. Oh didn’t I tell you? He was so handsome today. Seriously. “Jagiya, are you not happy?” Ricky asked, with another sparkly eyes. “Eh? What are you talking about? I’m so happy today! I get to out on a date with my cute boyfriend~” I smiled a bit and lowered my head. I looked like an idiot. Ricky just smiled back at me. I ate my ice-cream quickly, and a bit of the chocolate cream got onto the left of my mouth. Ricky wiped it off with his thumb with an innocent smile on his face, making me blush like a mad freak.

“Oh yeah. Don’t you have schedules today? And are you here alone? This is pretty far from Korea, won’t the fans get worried?” I didn’t get to ask earlier, and the thought just came to me. “Ah, well… I came here because I miss you, Sherry ~” I could see a hint of blush on Ricky’s face. I curled my lips and blushed harder. “What the hell, I’m not the type who blushes easily…” I thought to myself.

We talked about some things, like other couple do. Our giggles pretty much echoed in the spacy café. Then I saw a cherry in Ricky’s ice-cream. I love cherries! I didn’t notice that there’s a cherry in his ice-cream. I was debating in my head while playing with my spoon, whether to ask for the cherry or not.

Suddenly there was a feeling of some cream and a little fruit in my mouth. Ricky just fed me the cherry! He used his spoon of course. I looked at him while chewing the cherry slowly, quite shocked. “Jagiya, I knew you liked cherries! You were so cute just now, and you even opened your mouth a bit. I thought it would be better if I feed you the cherry~” Ricky said to me, ended his sentence with a giggle and an innocent smile. Since he used his spoon, that means we kissed without realizing it, right? I blushed at the thought.

We finished our ice-cream and headed home, because it was going to rain again soon. It was just 5pm, but the clouds were really dark. We walked while talking about random stuff. I really like to talk to this guy. He seriously is a good listener and so adorable! We walked to the apartment area’s back gate, because we couldn’t afford the consequences of being seen together. I kinda wondered at the thought for a bit.

Ricky had to go, so we were literally saying our goodbyes. “Oppa, thanks for today! I had always wanted to go out with you like this.” I said, hugging him. “Ahh thanks to you too, Sherry ah. I had a fun time with an adorable girlfriend~” Ricky said, hugging me back, rather tightly. I let him go and said while looking down on the ground “Emm sorry for .. the cherry. I was pretty sure you liked cherries too. But to give it to me rather than eating it yourself…”

Ricky held my chin and made me look into his eyes. “Jagiya, it’s okay~ I don’t mind if I don’t get to eat any cherries, as long as I have you. Because you’re my sherry berry~” Ricky said then kissed my forehead lovingly. I quickly hugged him again to hide the blush in my face. We hugged for a while before saying our goodbyes for real. I wish the hug lasted forever though. I waved him goodbye, hoping that we’ll get to date like this again. Next time, a date under the moonlight, for sure. 

_______________________________________

cr to the owner for the pic