Chat 3-Happy Birthday Wookie

Super Junior-Chats

AngelUmma has signed in.

DevilAppa has signed in.

EternalMaknae has signed in.

LadyChullie has signed in.

AngelUmma:Hey everyone.And happy birthday to you Wookie dear :)

EternalMaknae:Thanks~

LadyChullie:Are we the only ones that are online?

EternalMaknae:Seems like it.

DevilAppa:Where did they all go?

AngelUmma:Schedul?

LadyChullie:I think so....

EternalMaknae:I wish Yesung was here,I wanna celebrate with him....

DevilAppa:Why not you go and relax,and have day off,you worked so hard for us.

LadyChullie:Yeah!

AngelUmma:Sure thing,so ahead and enjoy a day off.And maybe when you come back,Yesungie is back too.

EternalMaknae:Oh,erm....Okay then,but what about the food and cleaning?

LadyChullie:Hannie and I will make food.And all of us will do the cleaning,just go and enjoy.

EternalMaknae:Okay then,I'm off now,bye~

EternalMaknae has signed out.

WookieIsMoreImportantThanTurtles has signed in.

WookieIsMoreImportantThanTurtles :Is Wookie gone?

DevilAppa:Yes Yesung and how are you on when you're having Sukira?

WookieIsMoreImportantThanTurtles:Computer,appa,computer.

Meanwhile~

Wookie's POV:

"Hmm.....Why does they want me to take a break so much?I thought they always wanted me to do all the cooking

and cleaning?Maybe it's because it is my birthday...Well I might as well enjoy this when I have a chance.I'll go to the cute little store where Sungie and I usually go."

.......At the shop.......

"Omo!This is sooo cute!I wanna have it.But....I don't have any money...."I opened my wallet and found a credit card with a

note saying:Use this to buy anything you want.From Umma and Appa :) Saranghae~

I smile and grabbed the cute little soft toy that I wanted and bought it with Umma and Appa's credit card.

I walked down to the phone shop,where Chullie hyung,Hannie hyung and I saw this cute phone which I want alot.

"Are you Mr Kim Ryeowook?"A guy working at the counter asked me.

"Yes,do I know you?"I replied.

"Mr Hangeng and Mr Heechul asked me to pass to you this."They guy said and handed me a box.

"Thank you"I said and the guy walked away.I opened the box to find the phone I really wanted,with a note attatched to it:Happy birthday Wookie!Hannie and I saw you looking at this,so we thought it would be nice to buy it for you.-Hanchul.

I smiled.

I headed off to the restaurant that Shindong hyung,Kibum and Siwon hyung brought me to.I ordered my favourite food,which Shindong Kibum and Siwon introduced me to.After eating,I was about to pay when this guy asked me the same question as the 'phone guy'.I nodded and he passed me a note saying:Happy B'Day deary~We knew you'd come here and we paid for your food already.-Shindong,Kibum,Siwon.

I kept the note and head off to the instument shop and look for my favourite CD.I was about to pay,again,when the same thing happened.This time,a girl passed me a note:Hyungie~Happy birthday!Zhoumi Gege and I paid for this CD already!Saranghae!-Henry+Mimi.

I was wondering:When did they do all this?

Back at the chat.......

Eveyone has signed in as they all returned home from their scheduls.

WookieIsMoreImportantThanTurtles:Umma,Appa,did you help me buy a cake?

AngelUmma:Yes Sungie.

WookieIsMoreImportantThanTurtles:Chullie hyung,Hangeng hyung,did you help cook the food for tonight's party?

Chullie'Chef:Yeah Yesung,don't worry :)

WookieIsMoreImportantThanTurtles:Shindong,Kibum,Siwon,did you get the decorations?

Food:Yes hyung,the one Wookie likes,too.

WookieIsMoreImportantThanTurtles:Zhomi,Henry,music?

Mimi:Yes hyung.

WookieIsMoreImportantThanTurtles:Eunhyukkie,Donghae,are you guys prepared for your dance for Wookie?

Monkey'Fishy:Don't worry hyung.

WookieIsMoreImportantThanTurtles:Minnie,Kyu?

StarKyu:Yeah,Welcoming intro,right?

WookieIsMoreImportantThanTurtles :Yeah...Thank you guys,so much....

DevilAppa:Don't worry,Wookie is our baby too. :)

......

Ryeowook's POV:

"I'm getting tired....I should head home...."I said as I walked home.While walking home,this little girl came up to me and game me a bottle of seashells with a note attatched to it and left.The note says:Happy birthday Wookie,I know you love seashells,so me and Kyu picked these up at you favourite beach.Fighting Wookie :)

I smiled and contiued walking untile I came across the park where Hyukkie hyung and Donghae hyung would practice dancing with me.

Then I found a box,with the words 'TO WOOKIE' written on it.I walked over and look at whats written on the box:Hey Wook,here's a new pair of sneekers as we saw how worn out your old one was :) Happy Bday~-Eunhae

I grabbed the box and walked into our apartment.

End of POV.

Yesung:I hear the doors opening!Hide.

Everyone hides.

Ryeowook enters the house and got shocked as eveyone jumps out and colapsed on Ryeowook.

Ryeowook:Thank you so much everyone!And I love all the presents!

Sungmin:Not yet Wookie dear.....

Sungmin points to the table.

Ryeowook sees Yesung,standing there on the table.

Yesung:This is for you my dear.

Yesung sings 'It has to be you'.

Ryeowook starts to cry because he is so touched by what his dear friends and boyfriend did for him.

Yesung walks towards him and said:Happy birthday my dear.

Ryeowook:*In tears*If to-today wasn't my -birthday,I wo-would t-t-totally kill you for stepping on my TABLE!

-The End-

*Sorry if this wasn't much of a chat.....Mianhae~