Can you get me a rope

In Sickness and In Health

I breathe deeply as if I was being into another dimension, I wish.

 

Just calm down, Hae Ra! What are the chances right— my thoughts were cut off when Kai struts his way to our table

 

OUR TABLE

 

I’m pretty sure I didn’t redeem my meal coupon yet, so WHY is he here?

 

I’m doomed, he’s even dressed up with a suit and a tie. Is he thinking this’ll help him look presentable because it sure doesn’t!

 

I’m going to cry, ew.

 

Anyone but him, I’d rather marry Kris than him! I’m kidding but you get the point—

 

I suddenly got the urge to tell my parents that my freaking might-be-fiance is already in a relationship with someone. Do his parents even know?

 

To avoid being recognized by the stupid boy, I stood from my seat whilst covering my face with my hands.

 

“A-Ah! I’m suddenly feeling unwell, I’m going to have to excuse myself!” I said

 

“Hae Ra! Sit down, you were feeling just fine two seconds ago!” My mom hissed under her breath, obviously pissed as hell because she wanted this arrangement to go smoothly as possible but that ain’t happening because NO.

 

I just had to go before Kai recognized me, but you know—

 

“Hae Ra? Jung Hae Ra?” Kai asks, voice filled with both confusion and hysteria. Probably confused as me and hysteric because he’s afraid I’m going to spill this to his stupid little girlfriend and their relationship will go byebye. Which no one really minds because who wouldn’t want a stop to her constant “OPPA! OPPA!” tormenting our daily lives.

 

I just look down on the ground, refusing to meet his piercing gaze.

 

But it only really took another passing second before I looked up, dammit!

 

“Uh, H-Hi? Pleasant meeting you here, Kai!” I awkwardly greeted and he looks at me with a judging look on his face that I wanted to punch.

 

“Why are you even here?” He asks the obvious.

 

I rolled my eyes, what else but getting married off to you, was what I intended to say but I bit it down.

 

“To eat, what else can I possibly do in a freaking restaurant?” mumbling sarcastically, Kai just frowns obviously not appreciating my remarks regarding the situation we’re currently in.

 

Both our parents looked at the two of us with queer looks, “You guys know each other?” 

 

I look at Kai for help but he just sighs, “Yeah, we’re in the same class.” He nonchalantly answers.

 

“Y-Yeah” I add, sadly.

 

“Oh, great! No need for introductions then!” His mom beams.

 

Let me just cry.

 

“MOM! I’m not going to marry her! Anyone but her!” Kai whines, automatically getting a glare from his dad. My parents looking at him anxiously.

 

“You already agreed Jong In, there’s no going back!” his mom sternly argues.

 

“But I have a girlfriend!”

 

“Who? That stupid girl? I thought you broke up with her already!” His parents said in unison. Obviously referring to Saerom.

 

I like them already.

 

“Well, it looks like he doesn’t want to marry! I’m off!” I said, already preparing to bolt out of the restaurant and go to my friends—

 

But life sure doesn’t like me.

 

“No, Hae Ra, sit your down!” My dad orders. BUT DAD! I DONT HAVE A  I look at him with raised eyebrows but sat down anyway.

 

“Kai, you too!” His mom points towards his empty seat and he just sighs in defeat. Kai is afraid of mommy? Awwww.

 

Stupid bastard.

 

“So, you two are getting married and that’s that!” Both moms say in unison.

 

 

I’m going to bury myself.

 

 

Kai looks like he wants to shoot himself.

 

 

I feel you.

 

 

“First off, you guys are going to move in together!”

 

“SWIGGITY SWAGGITY STOP RIGHT THERE MOM!” I shout, the marriage was already enough but I have to move in with him? He’s probably going to bring Saerom home every night and her stupid.

 

“Dad, where can I get a rope?” Jong In asks, his soul departing his body. Yeah. Get two ropes please!

 

“We already brought a condominium unit for you guys! It’s beautiful and has a nice view!” My dad adds, thinking a nice view will make us happy.

 

No view is nice if I’m going to see his face everyday.

 

I’m going to piss on everything they love. Because their love list obviously doesn’t include me if they’re marrying me off to him.

 

“Oh well, we already sent all of your baggage there!”

 

Oh

 

Hell

 

No.

 

“Both of you are going to start living there starting tonight!’

 

Triple

 

Hell

 

No.