Prophecy

Prophecy of the Clash

 

 

The time had arrived for all the council members to meet. This time the venue was Daimon clan’s, Lemuria. Daimon wore his cloak having golden lining with red and various other colors imprinted on it.  The cloak illuminated in broad daylight but had more effect at night. It was elegant with the embroidery and the finest cloth. Daimon only looked more powerful with it.

Daimon looked in the mirror and his eyes became fixed on his right hand. There was an energy force around his hand like a bracelet known as Kratios as a proof of his leadership. Every clan head had one on their right hand. Every Kratios was different. The color of Kratios depended on the kind of soul a person had.

Daimon had the color of gold. He intensely gazed at it and touched it with his left hand. Like always his hand passed through it and touched his hand. His thoughts drifted away, spreading peace within him.

 

Astaroth looked at his watch. He looked around, standing next to Lemuria. Any time the clan heads will arrive. Where is Lord Daimon?! Astaroth walked to the palace and entered the long corridor which led to Lord Daimon’s chamber. Each step he took echoed from the tiles to the painted ceiling. Chandeliers glistened accompanied with the fresh smell of flowers.

Astaroth stopped behind a huge door with carvings. He took a deep breathe, trying to calm himself.  No matter how many times he met Lord Daimon, he always felt nervous. That was the case with all the council members.

Astaroth lifted his hand to knock on the door but stopped when he heard Lord Daimon’s voice. “Come in, Astaroth”.

Astaroth entered and lowered his head in respect for the Lord. “Rise Astaroth”, Daimon spoke with a smile. Astaroth stood straight and stared at the magnificent being in front of him. Snapping out of it he spoke, “Lord Daimon, The council members will be here any time. You’re presence is requested in Lemuria.”  

Lord Daimon nodded and said, “I will be there.”

Astaroth bowed again and left Lord Daimon alone. As soon as the doors to Lord Daimon’s chamber closed, Astaroth held his chest. His nervousness caused his heart to beat faster. He tried calming himself by taking in deep breathes. He always had and will respect Lord Daimon.  Astaroth walked back to Lemuria to ensure everything was going on perfectly.

 

Squinting her eyes, Magia yawned. “Why is Lycan always the last one to enter?!” She rubbed her eyes.  Magia shifted in her chair. Magia had left her raven black hair open. Her gown was dark blue with silver embroidery. It suited her rather small figure.  Some would say she looked like snow white but behaved like sleeping beauty.

“How long did you sleep yesterday, Magia?”  Nosferatu inquired.

Magia yawned again and said, “Hmm…….. I don’t know, maybe 15 hours.”

Nosferatu sighed. Just then Lycanthrope entered.  He wore a grey cloak with glittering animal prints. His Kratios glistened, making him look silver. Lycanthrope apologized and sat in his beautifully carved chair.

Silence took over the room.  The room 70feet high, covered with paintings and carvings on the walls. It represented the universe and the different dimensions including the Sors. There were seven in the room; Daimon, Lycanthrope, Magia, Nosferatu, Waneta, Angelus and Xihuitl. Each wore a gown or a cloak with heavy embroidery matching to their Kratios. They sat in a circle, leaving it incomplete with an empty chair which was meant for Homin-em.

After the appearance of Sors, there was no trace of Homin-em. So in order to give respect to him, they left a chair empty in his honor.

Xihuitl walked to the center, dragging his long coat with a hood covering most of his face and could only see a faint outline of Xihuitl jaw line. Xihuitl stood straight, facing Daimon and spoke with the most soothing voice ever heard,

“The future will make a mark in the history again,

She will not break or divide,

But be one,

For what she was once at birth,

Now beyond you lay the mysteries,

All will began when day and night are united

Wisely step or face the Wrath.”

“What could this mean?” Lycanthrope creased his forehead.

“I have a bad feeling about this” Angelus shifted in her seat. She couldn’t remove the overwhelming displeasure building in her after hearing the prediction made by Xihuitl. Xihuitl observed them before disappearing into black mist.

Magia had drifted off to sleep before the prediction was made but no one tried to wake her up. Stretching herself, Magia tried opening her heavy eyelids. “I know what he is talking about” Magia said, while slowly drifting off to sleep. “Xihuitl is taking about our dimensions. I had researched about this. Before there was life, all our dimensions were merged. We had only one space and time. But slowly due to reasons which I’m still finding out, the dimensions separated and we were born.”

Hearing this brought shivers to Angelus. She didn’t like what she was hearing.

“But why is this happening?!” Nosferatu said in frustration.

“It can be related to Sors” Waneta suggested.

“It is worse than last time” Lycanthrope relaxed himself on his chair.

“Xihuitl mentioned that it would begin when day and night are united… Does he mean the eclipse?!” Angelus realized.

“From what we know right know, all our dimensions are merging into one space and time – One Dimension” Daimon said.

“What about the Homin-em clan?” Magia suddenly spoke.

“We’ll have to manage this without them realizing about it” Daimon said.

“But won’t they notice something strange when it happens?” Angelus asked.

“Then we’ll cover it up. We already have our top agents working in the high societies.” Lycanthrope said.

“Velgior” Magia spoke softly.

 

Silence spread in the air when Magia mentioned Velgior.  The name had crossed their mind but no dared to mention it. They knew it was an impossible to task.

“Isn’t there another way?” Angelus broke the silence. She didn’t want Velgior to be the only answer to this problem.

“Velgior seems to be only option left. There is nothing else in the universe that we know is as strong as Velgior, except for Sors which is still a mystery” Waneta said.

 “There could be a possibility that we didn’t understand the prophecy completely… Most of Xihuitl prophecies seem simple but they end up giving us an entirely different answer and there were times when answers were hidden between the lines” Lycanthrope said.

“You have a point. But we can’t lose hope on Velgior” Nosferatu said. “I know it is dangerous and that it may not even exist but we can say for sure that if we found it we can prevent the clash.”

“We can’t lose lives for Velgior anymore.  We need an alternative” Angelus said.

“Without Velgior, we like stranded in the middle of the desert without any equipment” Waneta sighed.

“For now” Daimon said with seriousness. Everyone in the room looked at him; even Magia who was sleeping was half awake now.

 “We don’t know all the answers yet. Only time will tell us. All we can do is search for answer. In the mean time we have to make preparations in case we can’t prevent the prophecy” Daimon said.

They continued their discussion about the preparations they had to make. After deciding their course of action they looked at each other and gave a nod in agreement and rose from their chairs at the time. One by one, the leaders left the room. Nosferatu was the last to leave. Before she left she looked at Homin-em chair with a sense of longing ness.

 

 

Daimon entered his room and sat on the chair situated near the window. He couldn’t believe what was happening. He knew that the result would be chaotic. There will be serious complications once the event occurred. Daimon slowly sank into thoughts when he interrupted with sound of someone knocking the door. Astaroth emerged inside the room and kneeled in front of Daimon.

“Rise” Daimon commanded. Astaroth looked at his Lord with concern. Deep down Astaroth knew something was wrong.

“My Lord, what troubles you?” Astaroth asked when he felt the change in the tension in the room.  Daimon looked at him for sometime before he answered, “Astaroth, get ready for one the greatest challenge put for us.”

Daimon gave instructions to Astaroth, leaving behind the reason as for why they had made these preparations.  Astaroth wondered why his Lord gave those instructed; he wondered what the reason was but didn’t ask since he trusted Daimon.

“And one more thing, call Xiaodh.”

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

So how is it?!!

Wondering what is Velgior? :P

Wait and see the next chappies!! :D

Before you do anything else try guessing who Xiaodh is...! XD