The Celebretion of 100 Pairs of Shoes

I love you (You look exactly like him sequel)

Minho's POV

    I got up and held my hand out to help her up. "Thank you oppa. Do you want to help me cook breakfast for the others?" she said. "Sure". She pulled me into the kitchen. "We are going to make eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I'll be in charge of the eggs and bacon while you make pancakes" she handed me an apron. "I'm sorry but I am not wearing an apron those are for girls" I said. "But this one is Key oppa's apron". "I don't care I'm still not wearing one". "Yes you are". "No I'm not". " Yes you are" she said with puppy dog eyes and a cute pouty face. "Fine hand me the apron".

   After TaeHee finished cooking the eggs and bacon she helped me with the pancakes. "You don't know how to cook do you?". I looked around at all the batter on the floor. "I guess not". "Who made this mess!" Key hyung yelled. "I'm sorry oppa I was trying to make breakfast for all of you and it didn't turn out well" TaeHee covered for me. "It's ok. Jonghyun come clean up this mess!" Key said. "But I didn't make the mess" Jjong said back. "Don't make me go up there with my wooden spoon" Key threatened. A couple of seconds later Jonghyun hyung came down the stairs"Where's the mess?".

    When we all finished eating we were told by Key to pack some clothes. "Hyung where are we going?" I asked Key. "To the SHINee Park". "The SHINee Park?" TaeHee said looking confused. "Taemin would always want to got to the park but we couldn't because of the fans so we asked Lee Soo Man if we could built us a private one with a cabin. We always go every month." I explained.

   The whole trip had taken us 30 minutes( it would have been 20 but Onew stopped for chicken). "Jongie hyung I'm tired can you take my bags in for me" Key said using his aegyo. "Sure kibummie". 'Minho oppa can you take my bags in for me" TaHee said trying to use aegyo but just sounded weird. "Why are you talking weird" I asked. "I'm trying to be cute" she pouted. "You don't have to because you already are" I said carrying both of our bags.

    When I entered the cabin it looked exactly how we had left it. "I guess manager hyung cleaned it for us" Onew said sitting next to me on the couch hugging Taemin's favorite stuffed mushroom we got him for Christmas.

 2533916702p?src=http%3A%2F%2Fsite.tisinc

"Why is everyone so depressed we should be celebrating." Key hyung said walking in with packs of beer. "What are we celebrating?" TaeHee asked. Umm.........We are celebrating me buying my 100th pairs of shoes" Key answered unsure. "What? You have 100 I only have 5" Onew said. "That's because you waste your money on chicken".

   After we had a couple of cans of beer Onew was passed out, Jonghyun and Key were doing who knows what outside, and TaeHee and I were in my room where nothing but moans could be heard. The next morning I woke up next to a sleeping TaeHee. i shook her to wake her up. " No Onew I'm not a piece of chicken don't eat me". "TaeHee wake up!". "Why am I ? Did we have.."." Yes". "For celebrating someone buying 100 pairs of shoes this is really dramatic" she said.

   NOTE; Sorry for not updating.=(. I will try harder from now on. But I am very happy for SHINee. I almost cried watching there live performance on the VMAJ's they are growing up so fast. The more and longer  comments I get the longer chapters I will update.