I love you?

I love you (You look exactly like him sequel)

Minho's POV

     Were finally doing out Lucifer comeback. We've been working hard for Taemin. "SHINee go to the stage" the PD said. We finally did it Ilooked out at the fans and saw Taesun pointing a gun at me. Then everything went black. 

      I woke up looking around at my surroundings I've had the same nightmare for a couple months my hyungs say the dream is probably a sign, but I dont belive in that kind of stuff. A couple of weeks ago we moved into a new much bigger dorm we all had our own rooms with an extra room wich was supposed to be Taemin's, but my hyungs turned it into a media room without any guilt. Sometimes I feel as if my hyungs already forgot about Taemin they dont talk alot about him and only visit his grave a couple times a month while I visit everyday and make sure he always has new flowers, the grass around his grave gets watered, and the gravestone is always clean. After getting dressed, cleaning my room, and saying bye to my hyungs I was off to visit Taemin.

    I past by to stop and get the usual flowers I always get for Taemin. 

 Aa    A aaaaa

After I bought the flowers I was headed to Taemin's grave when I saw someone sitting infront of his grave. As I walked closer I relised who it was and started to smile as if I was the happiest person in the world. I walked up behind the person, coverd their eyes with my hands and said "Guess who?".

NOTE: Sorry for the short chapter but I will start updating more often!!!!YAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UniFaG9wK4&feature=player_detailpage    

I saw a really cute video of Minho and Taemin please watch=)