Couldn't figure out a name for this chapter. Sorry.

I love you (You look exactly like him sequel)

Minho’s POV

 

As soon as we got back to the dorm with all of our luggage TaeHee ran to the bathroom to throw up again, Onew hyung ordered chicken, and Jonghyun hyung took Key hyung to the kitchen. I walked inside my room and saw Taemin laying on top of my bed. ”Hyung I missed you so much! Did you miss me? How was your night with TaeHee?” Taemin attacked me with a big hug and a lot of questions. “Yeah I missed you to. But how did you know about that night?” I asked feeling a bit awkward that Taemin had seen everything TaeHee and I did. “I’m an angel hyung I see whatever I want to see”. “How does whole angel thing work out? Are you my guardian angel?”. “I’m SHINee’s angel I have to protect you and the other hyungs. It’s a lot of work protection Onew hyung he’s always falling. Yesterday he almost got ran over by a chicken delivery truck.” he explained. “I’m not really surprised by that”. “You need rest so I’ll be leaving. Don’t go into the kitchen. Ok? Bye”. As soon as Taemin left I walked toward the kitchen curious to why he didn’t want me in there. When I was about to open the door to the kitchen I heard Jonghyun hyung’s and Key hyung’s voices. “Faster Jjong”.” Jeez Key your so tight”. Knowing what they were doing I decided to go out for fresh at a park near the dorm. Walking around the park I noticed a familiar figure sitting on the swings. “Taemin?”. “No it’s Taesun”.

“I thought you were supposed to be in a asylum?” I asked. “ I was but they let me out. I live in a apartment close by and I’m a trainee in JYP. But I really Wanted to say sorry for everything Minho hyung”. Taesun didn’t change mush he still had his long auburn hair but he was a little taller. “ It’s ok you don’t have to apologies. I’m really happy that you’re a trainee. We should hang out sometime”. “How about tomorrow?’ he asked. “Ok come by the dorm tomorrow and we can go get ice cream”. “Well I’ll see you tomorrow bye”. After he left I walked back to the dorm and went to bed.