Chapter 7

I Love You

Minzy POV:

 

I was in shocked i felt pain in my chest like never before. I quickly thought Ji, YG, Kiko, and Jay will probally head over to my dorm when they are done with the interview. I quickly ran and packed some clothes put on black skinny jeans, black shoes, and a black hoodie to cover me up. I went to the nearest hotel i knew of and got a room. Bom called me hearing the news "Minji are you okay? Do you want me to come back?" she asked worried I tried to sound like i was okay but she knew me "Minji im going to come back" "No unnie i want to be alone, Im done, this was his chance to say how much he loved me and not hide no more but he broke me when he said he loved Kiko" i said crying, Chaerin then took the phone "Minji i swear to god when i get back im going to kick their asses, no one messes with my Minji" she said sounding mad "Im sorry, you have to be strong for yourself" dara said "How would you be strong if taeyang did this to you huh" i said in a mean voice "Im sorry minji..." "No dara im sorry i shouldnt have talked to you that way, i need rest" i said hanging up on them not caring to say good bye. i stood in this hotel for 3 weeks ingoring everyones calls and not eating right. I was soo numb my body didnt even feel hunger or week.

 

 

YG Building:

 

Is there any news of minzy yet? the girls asked Papa yg worried "No nothing yet not even her parents know where she is at" he said trying to be strong for the girls "Ji hasnt gotten a lot of sleep these past few weeks looking for her, I at times think he loves her more than Kiko." yg said to the girls "His just worried" chaerin said . The girls cried every night for Minzy they felt as if they were missing a part of them, Chaerin tried to be strong for the girls so she held in all the tears.

 

 

Minzy POV:

 

I decided to get up on a rainy day and take a walk, i doubt they would be looking for me, i was walking around when I saw Jay across the street. I tried to play it off my taking a turn, I than heard someone scream "Minji please stop" i quickly started to run, it started to pour i was soaking wet but i continued to run, i started feeling dizzy so i went in a ally to hide and take a rest. I started getting sleepy when i felt someone grab me and say "Minzy whats wrong!! Answer me!!" i tried to stay awake but my body just fell asleep.

 

Jay POV:

 

I was walking down the streets hoping to come up an idea where maybe Minzy was hiding when i saw a girl look at me and quickly turn around, I started to run after her and screamed "Minzy please stop" she started to run so i knew it was her. It started to rain hard but i didnt care i hide to find her, i lost her for a bit when i saw an ally and went in it and find her she was soaking wet and shivering, she was also soo skinny, she than collapsed. I picked her up bridal style and put her in the car to take her to the hospital, i also called YG.

 

Minzy POV:

 

I than woke up to hearing people screaming Minzy and crying, i didnt know where i was but i felt confused being moved a lot. I fell fast asleep again and woke up later on. "How do you feel Minzy" some guy asked me "Excuse me where am i at?" i asked confused "Minzy you collapsed you werent eating right and have still a high fever" "but i feel fine" i said "of course you do everyone says that, ill call someone in to come visit you" he said walking out. Jay than walked in "Jay get me out of here please" i said trying to get away from everyone outside "Minzy just rest please" he said concerned "Im going to get your medicine" he said walking out. I than thought quick i have to get out of here, i opened the door and found no one outside, i took a left turn hoping to find no body. I saw an exit, i was going to open it when i felt someone grab my hand.

 

Jiyong POV:

 

When YG told me what happened to Minzy i felt guilty and went quickly to the hospital. I found all of YG family already there crying or depressed even Papa Yg looked really worried. The doctor than came out "Minzy is okay for now but is really fatigue, has not ate in probally weeks, and has still a high fever. She is awake right now for anyone who wants to see her." he said I was going to go see her when Chaerin pulled me outside "Leave her alone" she said in a mad voice "Chaerin i love her i really do, i need to see her" i said "No dont you get it if you loved her you wouldnt be hurting her, shes in that room suffering." she said seeing her cry for the first time "She my best friend, sister, daughter, Mom, Dad, roomate, groupie shes my everything leave her alone and be happy with Kiko" she said. She is right we are not meant for each other, i thought going to the back exit to avoid being interviewed. When i was walking over there i saw her trying to leave.

 

Minzy POV:

 

I thought dammit what to do now, i turned around to see Ji looking at me. "Minzy...." he said speechless. I opened the door to walk out when he picked me up bridal style, "Stop put me down" i screamed at him "You got in this condition because of me and because of me you are going to get better" he said walking me to the room i was in. "Nooo please" i cried. He laid me down on the bed and turned around and said "were done", i saw a tear coming out of his eyes "Be happy, even if its not with me." he said walking out "Noooo JI" i screamed getting up to stop him when i felt Jay hold me back "Please Jay let me go" i screamed at him, I saw him walking away and he became smaller and smaller everytime, till i knew that we were done for good now. I cried into Jay arms he layed me on the bed and with his thumb brushed off my last few tears coming out he whispered "Minzy i can love you like no one can all you got to do is trust me and let me love you" I didnt understand what he said but than he kissed me and i stood their and let him because i want him to take this pain out of me.