episode oo1; part oo1

The Romantic & Idol ♡ [story start]

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” a girl quietly greeted as she entered the meeting room.

“Am I late?” the girl asked as made her way through the staff.

“Aniyo. The other girls hasn’t arrive yet, let’s do your self interview first,” the staff said as she motioned the girl to sit at the chair.

The girl slowly took the seat and looked around the room.

“So, we’re going to start filming you now,” the staff informed as she slightly fixed the girl’s hair.

“Neh,” the girl nervously replied.

“No need to be nervous, just be yourself alright?” the PD said.

“Camera’s ready!” the VJ informed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Woo Jun-I imnida.” The girl introduced.

“Jun-I sshi, what or who is your ideal type?” the PD asked.

“I wish for someone who is mature and at the same time is warm, optimistic, and friendly. But most importantly, someone who will embrace me and my quirky personality.” Jun-I said. “My ideal type would be someone like Choi Siwon of Super Junior.”

“Any idols that you want to be in the show?” the PD asked.

“Um… Song Joong Ki? And ugh… Byun Baekhuyn of EXO!” She said aloud.

“Do you think you’ll fall in love easily?” the PD asked.

“Not really. But if I find someone who really suits me, I think I will.” She said.

 

“Hello,” a girl greeted with a smile as she entered the room.

Jun-I who had just finished her interview turned to look at the girl who just came in. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jun-I imnida,” Jun-I introduced herself as she stood up from her seat.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo-,” the girl started.

“Should we start your self interview as well?” the PD asked.

“Eh?” the girl blinked continuously.

“The other girls hasn’t arrived yet. Once you’re all complete the director said he’ll then start the meeting.” The PD explained.

“Oh, alright.” The girl agreed and smiled.

The PD motioned the girl to sit down, “Should we get started?”

“Neh,” the girl answered.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Hayeon imnida. But you may also call me Violet!” the girl named Hayeon introduced herself then smiled at the camera.

“Hayeon sshi, what do you think about this show?” the PD asked.

“If you think of it, it sounds crazy. I mean, an idol and a normal random person going to date? I think after this show, the fans of the group might come after me or hunt me. Even worse, they may want to kill me.” Hayeon said and lightly laughed.

The PD also laughed at the thought.

“What or who is your ideal type?”

“Hm… A guy who shows his true personality around people and doesn’t try to act like something he is not.” Hayeon said. “And the idol nearest to my idol type would Nam Woohyun of Infinite.”

“Any idols that you want to be in this show?” the PD asked.

“B.A.P’s Jung Daehyun, Infinite’s L, and uh… EXO’s Byun Baekhyun.” Hayeon said.

Jun-I looked up as she heard Byun Baekhyun’s name being mentioned.

“Oh my, there’s already two person who wants the same idol to be in the show!” the PD said.

“Jinja? Nugu?”

“What if Byun Baekhyun is in the show? What are you going to do if there are other girls who wants him too?” the PD asked.

“I won’t back down of course!” Hayeon quickly said while the PD chuckled at her.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” another girl entered the room.

“Hello!” Hayeon quickly greeted and went up to the girl. “I’m Hayeon! What’s your name?”

“Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Wonyeon.” The girl said with a smile.

“Wonyeon sshi, let’s film your self interview first, since the other two hasn’t arrive yet.” The PD called.

“Neh,” Wonyeon said and sat at the seat where the PD motioned.

“Please introduce yourself first.” The PD said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yong Wonyeon imnida! But please call me Yeonie.”

“Yeonie sshi, do you think that you’ll fall in love easily?”

“Not really. I might love their looks for a moment. And the next time forget about it already. I would just actually fall in love when that certain guy and I are already close and feel that connection with him.”

“What or who is your ideal type?”

“Someone who basically would goof around most of times but would get serious when he needs to. Doesn't have to be romantic, but knows how to make his girl happy. And as for my ideal guy…”

The two girls at the back were quietly waiting for Wonyeon’s answer.

“It would be B.A.P’s Kim Himchan and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon.” Wonyeon said with a smile while Hayeon and Jun-I sighed in relief.

“Any idols that you want to be in this show?” the PD asked.

“As for that, it would be EXO's Lay, BEAST's Dongwoon, Infinite's Dongwoo and Hoya.”

“Thank you for your time, you may now hangout with the girls.”

“Neh!” Wonyeon said.

 

“Annyeong~, Shin SuHyun imnida!” a lively girl greeted the camera as she stuck her tongue out.

“Suhyun sshi, what do you think of this show?”

“I think that this season would be awesome! Since, it’s different from the previous seasons! Also, I am thankful for this show for giving me a chance to take part on it!”

“Suhyun sshi, what kind of guy is your ideal type?”

“Um… I hope he is tall, handsome, charismatic and caring. I hope he is not a coward, I mean he is a guy after all, he shouldn’t be a coward!” The PD chuckled at her.

“The person nearest to my ideal type would be… Kris of EXO!”

“Any idols that you are expecting on the show?”

“Hmmm… Kim Myungsoo (Infinite)? Or maybe… Taemin (SHINee)?”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” a girl greeted the camera with a smile. “Lee Eunji imnida.”

“Eunji sshi, do you think you’ll fall in love easily?”

“I don't think it's that easy to fall in love. I mean, we've only got 4 days and 3 nights to get to know each other. But if I do find a guy that I like here, I would never let him go.” Eunji said as the PD laughed at her statement.

“Eunji sshi, who is your ideal type?”

“Hmmm… Ideal type… I’m kind of into TeenTop lately… L.Joe would be the nearest to my ideal type.”

“Any idols that you want on the show?”

“I’d be great to see the members of TeenTop in the show! But maybe… Lee Sungyeol (Infinite) or maybe Jimin (BTS)?”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Hayoung imnida.” a girl greeted the camera.

“Hayoung sshi, who or what kind of guy is your ideal type?”

“Someone who has their own opinion and isn't afraid to show it. Handsome would be nice but personality means the most. My ideal guy would be Key of SHINee and Joon of MBLAQ.”

“Any idols you would like to be on the show?”

“It would be nice if any members of SHINee would be on the show.”

 

“Since everybody has been gathered, I would show you videos for your first meeting.” The director said. “You will have your first meeting of destiny with the man who chooses the same thing as you.”

 

The first meeting choices were: a busy street in Seoul, a maze in the park, a coffee shop, a cable car in a ocean park, meeting at Namsan stairway and an amusement park.

 

As the girls watched each video, they were squealing in excitement.

 

“Waaah! That is so cheesy! Are they actually going to do that? As in exactly the same as the video?”

 

“By chance, are the guys here in the same building as us? Then, there would be a chance for us to bump into them right?”

 

“Omo! Eotteokhae??”

 

 

 

<< Which girl would be in each meeting place? >>

 

 

<< Find out in a moment. >>

 

 

<< The Romantic and Idol would be back. >>