episode oo2; part oo1

The Romantic & Idol ♡ [story start]


Listen to the OST while you're reading to get the feel~ By the way, the pictures on the links are your outfits for that date :)

 


 

<< Their romantic first meetings will now begin. >>

 

 

   << First meeting in the coffee shop. >>
 

“What should I order?” A girl asked, tapping her chin as she looked at the menu.

“Wonyeon sshi, why do you look calm rather than nervous?” the PD asked her.

“Do I?” She gave the camera an eye smile.

“I heard the guy is on his way now.” The PD informed.

“Ah, jinja?” She bit her lip nervously. “Now, I’m nervous.”

“PD nim, I have a question, how is he going to find me?”

“We’ll give him the name of the drink you ordered and he has to find the girl who has that drink with her.” The PD explained.

“But what if another girl orders the same drink as mine?” She asked.

“We will try to prevent that from happening.” The PD said.

Wonyeon finally decided and ordered her drink. She looked around and asked bit her lower lip, “Where should I sit?”

“Should I sit on the farthest? So that he wouldn’t be able to see me easily.” She finally sat on the farthest table and looked at the window to check if the guy has arrived already.

“I’m really nervous.” She breathed out.

 

A guy who just arrived outside the coffee shop was talking with the PDs.

“Oh. So I have to look for a girl whose drink is a cappuccino?” He asked.

“Ah jinja I’m so nervous. I think my heart is about to explode.” He said as he touched his chest.

“Is she there?” He asked as he took a peek at the window. “I can’t see anything.” He pouted.

“You better go in now, she’s waiting.” The PD chuckled.

He exhaled and smiled at the camera as he pushed the shop’s door open.

He ordered his drink and looked around to look for a girl who has cappuccino. Coincidentally, there were lots of girls there who were drinking coffee while playing their phones. “Ah, this is hard. Can’t you give me a clue?”

Just then, someone caught his attention, the girl in the back who was hiding her face with her hands.

“Omo. It’s BTOB’s Sungjae right? Am I wrong?” She asked the PD who was in the side. She hid her face in her hands as she saw him looking around. “I’m so nervous.”

She peeked and saw that he was making his way towards her, she gulped down and a voice greeted her cheerfully. “Annyeonghaseyo, Yook Sungjae imnida.”

“Cappuccino girl?” He asked with a smile on his face as he looked at your drink.

“Ah neh, annyeonghaseyo, Yong Wonyeon imnida.” She quickly stood up and greeted him with a smile.

“Nice to meet you,” Sungjae gave her one of his brightest smile.

The both of them sat down, Sungjae asked, “How old are you?”

“I’m born in 92.” Wonyeon answered.

“Ah, then should I call you noona? Wonyeon noona!” He said as Wonyeon chuckled at his cuteness.

 

<< Interview >>

PD: What was your first impression of Sungjae?

Wonyeon: His smile was so cute that I just kept on staring at him.

 

PD: What was your first impression of Wonyeon?

Sungjae: Ah, Wonyeon noona is kind and she is really pretty.

 

 

<< First meeting in the amusement park. >>
 

“Where are we supposed to meet again?” A guy asked as he was walking around nervously in the amusement park with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

“Kangjun sshi, that is the fifth time that you’ve asked.” The PD chuckled.

“Ah jeongmaleyo?” He laughed at his self.

“Did you get any sleep last night?” The PD asked him.

“Sleep? I couldn’t sleep because I was thinking about it the whole night.”

“It’s somewhere near the ferris wheel.” The PD informed.

Kangjun looked around and spotted a girl sitting in one of the benches with cameras filming her.

Kangjun slowly walked towards her and tapped her in the back causing the girl to turn around.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kangjun of C-Clown imnida.” He greeted.

“Oh neh, annyeonghaseyo, Park Hayoung imnida.” She stood up and greeted him.

He handed her the bouquet of flowers and gave her a smile.

"Ah, is this for me? Kamsahabnida." She quickly thanked him and smiled back.

 

 

<< First meeting in the maze. >>
 

“Do I enter here?” A girl asked as she looked at the entrance of the maze.

“Why does it feel like I’m going to film EXO’s Overdose.” She asked as she laughed and the PD also laughed at her statement.

“Keunde PD nim, what If I got lost inside the maze? What if he got lost too? Would we be able to see each other?” She asked.

“Don’t worry, there’ll be arrows in case you get lost, just follow them.” The PD smiled at her reassuringly.

“Eotteokhae! PD nim! I’m so nervous right now. I don’t know what to do anymore.” She pouted.

“The guy is already inside the maze.” The PD informed.

“Really? I should get going too as well.” She said and did a hwaiting in front of the camera as she proceeded inside the maze. She was holding her chest as she walked inside the maze. She followed the arrows just like the PD said and heard a noise from afar.

“Ah! Eotteokhae! I think I’m lost! The arrows end here, what should I do now?” A guy’s voice was heard from the other side.

“I think that’s my partner, am I right?” She asked the VJ who was following her.

She followed the arrows until there was no more to follow. She ended up seeing a guy who was filmed by a camera. “He looks familiar.” She mumbled as she peeked.

The guy turned around and saw her, “Ah, you must be my partner?” He asked with a huge smile plastered on his face.

“Neh, annyeonghaseyo, Shin Suhyun imnida.” She bowed and smiled brightly at him.

“Nice to meet you Suhyun sshi, I’m Sandeul of B1A4.” He bowed and smiled at her with his gums showing that made her chuckle.

“Nice to meet you too.” She smiled back.

“Uh.. shall we go?” Sandeul asked her, his smile never leaving his face.

 

 

 

<< The adventure will continue in a momemt. >>