episode oo2; part oo2

The Romantic & Idol ♡ [story start]


Listen to the Romantic and Idol's OST (Jung Yeop's I Want to Kiss You) while you're reading to get the feel~ By the way, the pictures on the links are your outfits for that date :)

 


 

 

<< Their romantic first meetings will now begin. >>
 

 

    << First meeting in the streets. >> 
 

“I should be waiting for a call right?” A girl shyly asked as she looked at the PD who was with her for assurance.

“Neh, the guy would give you a call.” The PD said.

The girl looked down at the phone she was holding tightly and tapped her fingers on the screen.

“Are you nervous?” The PD asked.

“Just a little..” She admitted.

Suddenly, the phone began vibrating in her hands and an unknown number is calling. “Is this him calling? Should I answer it?”

“Yeoboseyo?” A manly voice asked.

“Neh, yeoboseyo.” She answered back.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the guy in the other line greeted.

“Neh, annyeonghaseyo.”

“Um.. where are you right now?” He asked.

“I’m across the street of Starbucks.”

“Ah, alright, I’ll meet you at Starbucks then.” He said.

“Neh.” She replied and hanged up.

“He said to meet at Starbucks.” She mumbled as she started walking towards Starbucks. “Ah eotteokhae, I’m kind of nervous.”

As she was crossing the street, she spotted a guy walking towards Starbucks with cameras surrounding him.

“That must be him.. I wonder who he is,” she wondered.

She reached Starbucks and was just about to approach the guy when he suddenly turned around.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo.” He bowed. “Teen Top’s Changjo imnida.”

“Neh annyeonghaseyo, Woo Jun-I imnida.” She shyly bowed back.

“Do you want to grab a coffee or something?” Changjo asked as he pointed at the shop behind me.

“Ah, neh.” Jun-I replied and the both of them went into the store.

 

  << First meeting in the library. >>
 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” a girl arrived with a bright smile plastered on her face arrived in the meeting place. “Am I late?”

“Aniyo, the guy hasn’t arrived yet,” The PD informed.

“Ah really?” She nodded her head.

“Eunji sshi, do you want to go in the library and look around? Since you’ll be meeting there anyway.” The PD said.

“Ah neh.” She agreed and went inside.

 

“Waaaah, I haven’t been to a library for a long time. Actually, I didn’t really choose this meeting place. I lost in rock-paper-scissors and then ended up in this place.” She said as she looked around the library.

“PD nim, don’t you think he’ll recognize me right away?” She asked. “There are only a few people here and some are with their boyfriends.” She pouted.

“What do you want to do?” The PD asked chuckling at her cuteness.

Eunji opened her bag, grabbed her specs and wore it. She quickly got a book from one of the shelves and hid her face. “When he comes and then started looking for his date, I’ll just sit there and read this book. Then if he comes to me and asked me if I’m his date, I would say no. Then of course, if he feels something weird, he will keep bothering me and I would have to reveal myself in the end.” She told them her plan as she nodded her head in full satisfaction to her plan.

“But what if one of the girls said that they’re actually his date? What are you going to do then?” The PD asked.

“Oh… I never thought of that.. Then I’d probably give him low marks for the first meeting.” She chuckled.

“Eunji sshi, I just received a message saying that the guy has already arrived.” The PD informed.

“Really? Let’s go on with the plan then!” She excitedly said. She quickly made her way to one of the empty tables and sat down. The staff and crew went to a bookshelf, so that they won’t be seen.

 

 

<< What will happen to her plan? Will it succeed? >>

 

 

  << First meeting in the cable car. >>
 

A girl nervously stood by the entrance to the cable car.

“Hayeon sshi, how are you feeling right now?” The PD asked.

“Good? Um no, I’m so nervous right now.” She said as she her lip.

“I’m really curious who the guy would be. I’m really curious that I don’t know what to do. I even searched the internet to find out who were casted.” She admitted.

“What did you find out?” The PD asked.

“Nothing, I searched for it the whole night but didn’t found an article about it..” She sadly said.

“Oh but I found something but I’m not sure if it’s true because I just found it on a blog. It says that the male casts are Yook Sungjae, Choi Jonghyun, Lee Jinki, ah, who was it again? Ah, Kang Jun, Yang Yoseob, and Ahn Jaehyo.” She said as she counted the names that she mentioned to check if she missed someone.

“PD nim, why is your face like that? By chance, are the idols that I mentioned are really on the show?” She asked as her eyes widened.

“Omo, judging by your expression, I think I’m right.” Hayeon said excitedly as she clapped her hands.

“He is already in the other end,” the PD informed, avoiding the subject.

“Really?” Hayeon said.

“Neh, please get on the cable car.” The PD said and she went inside the cable car followed by the staff.

The cable car began to move forward and Hayeon kept looking at the glass window to check on the guy.

“I can’t see him..” She mumbled.

Just then a cable car on the other side was slowly approaching, “Is he inside?” She asked as she looked at the approaching car.

“Omo, that guy looks kind of familiar! Too bad I didn’t get to see him clearly.” She said as the car went pass hers.

“Was that the cable car that she is riding?” A guy asked as he pointed at the car that just went pass them.

“Neh,” the VJ told him.

“Really? I didn’t get to see her face! I didn’t know that it was the car that she is riding on.” He face palmed his self for spacing out.

“I really didn’t get to see her face because I was looking at the view.” He said.

 

 

<< What will happen to this couple’s first meeting? >>

 

 

 

<< The Romantic and Idol will be back in a moment. >>