Chapter 28

My Rival Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Min Ah?" Someone said behind me. 

Why does it sound so familiar?

I turned around, my eyes widened in horror.

"L-Lee S-Sung Y-Yeol..." I said nervously. My heart was beating 10 times faster now.

You wanna know why?

He was my first boyfriend. Well, I never told anyone this before, but I have always been secretly hiding this fact from everyone, even Tia and Sehun.

"Ummm... Hi..." Sungyeol awkwardly greeted.

I just stood there, frozen.

*I-I-I...*

You know why I'm struggling?

Once, he tried to hit me with a chair for being so... Clumsy?

He broke up with me because he actually loved someone else, but dated me because he wanted to be closer to my used-to-be-best-friend.

Guess who was it?

Baek Jin Yu.

What's funny is that both of them were secretly dating behind my back. I didn't notice anything at all.

I thought he was just being friendly to her. :/

Guess not.

But the good thing is, they moved to another school far far away from me, so I won't 'interrupt' them, that's what they said.

"H-Hi..." I said, my eyes twitching and my mouth turning into a small frown.

"So, what are you doing in the streets of Seoul alone?" Sungyeol asked.

"Well... I just like to wander around alone because it gives me privacy..." I said.

"But there are people around here..." Sungyeol said.

*He made a point...*

"Just a small walk before I get back home..." I casually said.

"Hmmm... So are you still studying in Seoul Arts High?" Sungyeol asked.

I nodded my head.

"Cool..." Sungyeol said.

"You're still with Jin Yu then?" I asked, I hate saying that devil's name.

Not only did she betray me with her relationship with my 'boyfriend', but she was the one who spread the whole school that I was not and I was a e. Thought it was Sun Ha. Jin Yu admitted herself that she told the whole school before moving to another school. I gave her a slap and walked away.

"Well, yeah... But she's in the US because she wants to study about designs and craft work and all those kind of stuff..." Sungyeol said.

"Oh..." I said. Totally not dramatic over that. *sarcasm mode*

"So... Dating anyone?" Sungyeol asked.

"Y-yeah..." I said.

The funny thing is that we just stick to 'just friends'. Nothing more than that, I'm glad.

"Let me guess... Your rival who turned into your lover, right?" Sungyeol guessed.

"No way... How'd you know?" I asked him, surprised.

"I guess only. Didn't know I was right..." Sungyeol said.

 

"Babe, who was that guy?" Sehun hugged me from behind.

"You were spying on me?" I asked him, surprised.

"Well, I just walked around and saw you talking to a guy with brownish hair... He's tall..." Sehun said.

"Don't be jealous... He's just my ex..." I said.

"Whut? He nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter