Chapter 16

My Rival Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Compare my life to Jennifer Lopez's... I guess mine is much more complicated than a celebrity having 200 schedules a day.

"Let's sit somewhere else... That has peace..." Tia said while grabbing her tray.

"Let's go with your idea before we get in-"

"Excuse me? Is there a fight going on over here?" Suddenly, the vice principal asked, he literally scared me like hell.

"Yes~" The students replied.

I just stood there, frozen.

"What happened in here? A student came to me, telling me something wrong is going on..." The vice principal said.

"Sehun and Jong Hee had a fight... Min Ah too~" A student said.

I don't careless if he's the leader or not, but he just crashed into our business.

"Sehun, Jong Hee, Min Ah... To my office, NOW..." The vice principal said unhappily and walked away.

We had to follow him.

"Ummm... Jong Hee went out..." I said to the vice principal, my heart was beating like crazy. He can be so fierce and angry most of the time.

"Go find her..." The vice principal said.

"How would I know where she-"

"JUST FIND HER!! GOSH, ARE YOU BLIND OR DEAF!!?? Don't tell me you're gonna be mute and can't talk already!!??" The vice principal fired up.

I just stood there, shocked and scared.

*He's such a freakin jerk! Insulting me, judging me, thinks I'm blind and deaf and what? I wonder how the school even accepts him to be the vice principal of this school...*

"Vice principal... I'll follow her..." Sehun said.

"Be back in 10 minutes, make sure Jong Hee is with you... If you're not back by then, I'll suspend you both-"

"WHAT!!!???" We shouted like hell.

*This is sooooooo much!!! I'm going to call my parents!!*

"Suspend? But how are we going to find her by 10 minutes, she could have gone out!" Sehun said.

"You think you can find her in 10 minutes?" I asked the vice principal.

"There are two of you... I'm pretty sure one of you can find her sperately..." The vice principal said.

"But-"

"Time is ticking... You only have 9 minutes left..." The vice principal said.

*Urgghhh! I hate him!!*

 

"Jong Hee!! Jong Hee!!" I shouted.

"Jong Hee!! Where are you!!??" Sehun shouted.

"Aisshhh... This is so damn tiring!! It's been... 34 minutes!!??? Oh My God!! Where the heck is she??" I screamed.

"Just keep finding her... I mean, who cares if we're late..." Sehun said.

"I don't wanna be suspended..." I mumbled softly, sadly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter