Chapter 26

My Rival Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was... Rough.

Every time I see Sehun, I would always think of the incident. 

That horrible incident.

He didn't bother to tell me, he didn't bother to talk to me.

I mean, why would he talk to me after he told me Victoria was his fiance?

Why does he wanna get married at a very young age?

All these questions ran through my head the whole day at school.

Tia was really worried. She invited me to her house to hang out, but I refused since there are lots of things running through my mind.

I was fine about it last night, but now... I feel like I need to know what's going on...

There's one thing I need to do.

Ask Sehun.

 

"Sehun, can we have a talk?" I asked him, nervously, hoping he won't ever laugh or whatever.

He just stared at me blankly.

"Huh?" Sehun asked, like he doesn't know.

"Look, stop playing with me... I know you're just acting..." I said.

"I told you... Victoria is my fiance... Full stop..." Sehun said.

"I'm curious... Why did you used me and then tell me you're getting married soon?" I asked.

"Can we just stop, okay?" Sehun said, looking annoyed.

"You're the one who made this situation a whole lot more complicated-"

"I said SHUT UP!" Sehun suddenly turned into a devil.

But I wasn't scared.

I stood there, waiting for him to speak.

"I'm not scared of you..." I blurted out. It's true anyways.

"When I broke up with you, doesn't mean you can say anything you want..." Sehun said, angrily.

"I didn't say anything... I was CURIOUS... I'm so curious~yeah~" I sang, trying to bring the mood up.

"I'm serious..." Sehun said.

"Be humorous a bit... WHY SO SERIOUS?" I asked, sarcastically.

"I dated you, didn't I?" Sehun asked.

"Hmmmm... Whatever..." I said and left.

*Guess I won't know what is running through his mind... What an idiot...*

 

Sehun's P.O.V

I'm so sorry, Min Ah!!!!!! D: I am the worst jerk ever!! I wish I could tell her the truth!!

Should I tell her the truth? 

I hate the fact that I'm getting married to Vicky noona.

Our parents planned this.

I tried to explain to them that there's someone else in my heart, but they said "Oh, it's just a stupid little fantasy..."

My parents actually got married because their parents asked them to, it's not LOVE.

I mean, it's not fair.

I convinced them not to, but they just had to blabber, saying "It's your fault for falling for someone, right?"

I was totally shocked hearing that.

Is it wrong to fall in love with someone?

It's acceptable, totally legal and not wrong.

I mean, everyone does that!

My parents are so pointless. They don't make any sense!

Victoria noona is actually my friend. She's a few years older than me.

Both of our parents planned that Vicky noona and I should get married.

One day, I was so happy I finally found who I love: Han Min Ah.

Until my parents came back from that stupid trip and announced "Victoria is here! You're going to get married with her soon!"

That ruined everything!

I acted like a jerk to Min Ah so she won't feel hurt, but she did.

*Why are you such a jerk Oh Sehun!*

I can't do anything about it. 

Unless Victoria dies and the marriage will be cancelled, but I obviously don't want Vicky noona to die.

I mean, who wants her to die?

Vicky noona even has someone she loves: Nickhun.

I have ever seen him before. He's more older and more mature than me.

I think he's better off with Victoria.

But that stupid plan ruined everything.

Maybe I should tell them about it.

"Mom... Dad... I've been thinking-"

"Oh honey, we're not going to cancel the wedding... I've already planned everything out!" My mom said.

"Yeah Sehun, listen to your mother... She makes better decisions than you..." My dad said.

*Ouch, that hurts...*

"Remember, you told me I could read a person's mind, means I'm falling in love with her, right?" I asked my mom.

"Do you see that in Victoria?" My mom asked.

"N-No... I don't love her, mom... I just... I can't marry Vicky noona... She's too old for me and plus, she has someone she loves too..." I said.

"Look, hon, we've been through this... There's nothing we can do about it-"

"But Vicky noona and I didn't agree to any of this! You can't control my damn life, okay!? You can't! It's my life, not yours!! You can't!! You just can't!!" I shouted angrily at my mom.

She stood there, frozen. Not making a move, or a sound.

"I'm sorry, mom... But I can't marry Vicky noona, because I love someone else... Someone that I know loves me back, someone I know that can cook meals with me, bake with me, spend time with me, help me,  become a good housewife and loves me for me... So if you don't let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter